Windows 10: Editing the default wallpaper

Discus and support Editing the default wallpaper in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Sorry if this has been posted, but would it be possible for any talented graphics people to change the default wallpaper from blue to red, assuming... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DeaconFrost, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Editing the default wallpaper

Sorry if this has been posted, but would it be possible for any talented graphics people to change the default wallpaper from blue to red, assuming it's easy to do?

:)

DeaconFrost, Aug 31, 2015
  2. cchann Win User

E61 and N70 Wallpaper

OK, figured it out. Edit the theme back to default wallpaper.

cchann, Aug 31, 2015
  3. korngear Win User
    how to change wallpaper in N91

If you want to change it back to default theme skin.

Go to tools>themes>default theme>edit.

You can change it to other wallpaper by selectin any wallpaper by clickin the option "set as wallaper".

korngear, Aug 31, 2015
Thema:

Editing the default wallpaper

1. Editing the default wallpaper - Similar Threads - Editing default wallpaper

2. Why Doesn't Windows 11 Have 4K Wallpapers In It's Default Wallpapers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Doesn't Windows 11 Have 4K Wallpapers In It's Default Wallpapers?: Why Doesn't Windows 11 Have 4K Wallpapers In It's Default Wallpapers? It seems like they are all 1920x1080. Correct me if I am wrong but all the Windows 11 default wallpapers are in 1920x1080?...
  3. delete default windows 10 wallpaper

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    delete default windows 10 wallpaper: I was wondering if there was a way to delete the default images in the files so save spacewhen ever I attempt to delete said files in C:\Windows\Web it just does not allow me...
  4. delete default windows 10 wallpaper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    delete default windows 10 wallpaper: I was wondering if there was a way to delete the default images in the files so save spacewhen ever I attempt to delete said files in C:\Windows\Web it just does not allow me...
  5. delete default windows 10 wallpaper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Lockscreen wallpaper switches to default

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lockscreen wallpaper switches to default: Hi, recently I've noticed that my lockscreen wallpaper switches to the default image every now and then when booting up. There's only one account on the computer and that account has a custom wallpaper as the lockscreen. When I turn on the system it'll sometimes display the...
  7. Lockscreen wallpaper switches to default

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lockscreen wallpaper switches to default: Hi, recently I've noticed that my lockscreen wallpaper switches to the default image every now and then when booting up. There's only one account on the computer and that account has a custom wallpaper as the lockscreen. When I turn on the system it'll sometimes display the...
  8. Lockscreen wallpaper switches to default

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. How To Set Wallpaper to "Fit" By Default

How To Set Wallpaper to "Fit" By Default: I have a Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 11e, which has a non-standard screen size 1366x768. I have a variety of wallpaper images that update once a day. Every time a new image is set as the background, it defaults to "Tile," which throws off the image. Where in the Registry can I...
  10. Location of the default wallpaper?

Location of the default wallpaper?: Where is this wallpaper stored? also, where can I find the different resolutions of it? Thanks!. 10255