Windows 10: EFF Secure Messaging Scorecard

Discus and support EFF Secure Messaging Scorecard in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Which apps and tools actually keep your messages safe? In the face of widespread Internet surveillance, we need a secure and practical means of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

EFF Secure Messaging Scorecard

See: Secure Messaging? More Like A Secure Mess.

:)

Brink, Nov 4, 2014

2. fresh download of msert.exe says it has expired when I try to run it !

Next time, try this link,

<<Safety Scanner - Windows Defender Security Intelligence>>

Sometimes you have to try twice to click in the links, other wise you can get the “We aяe sorry, the page you requəsted cannot be found.”

`~`

<<Is softonic.com safe?>>

`~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Nov 4, 2014
  3. Entegy Win User
    windows phone Hotmail error 80072EFF

Never heard of EFF before. Is there a message that comes with the code? If so, what is it in full?

Entegy, Nov 4, 2014
Thema:

EFF Secure Messaging Scorecard

1. EFF Secure Messaging Scorecard - Similar Threads - EFF Secure Messaging

2. Security Message is this a scam?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Security Message is this a scam?: I'm getting a message saying my computer has been locked up. My IP address was used to visit websites that contain identity theft virus it is saying to call support at 1 877 730 0221 to unlock computer. It is saying not to shut down or restart computer you may lose data and...
  3. Security message

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Security message: My window was blocked and the message said to unblock the window I have to call security Microsoft support at +448081695196. on the phone, the Asian guy asks me to download 9190.org and follow his steps with the security code. He was asking some questions about my banking...
  4. Security message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security message: My window was blocked and the message said to unblock the window I have to call security Microsoft support at +448081695196. on the phone, the Asian guy asks me to download 9190.org and follow his steps with the security code. He was asking some questions about my banking...
  5. Security message

6. Security message

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Security message: Hi, I suddenly got a "security message" both verbally and on screen telling me to call +448081695196 as my computer had been infected. Warned not to shut down or re-boot but call this number immediately. Has anyone else had this - I think it is a scam - any advice please?...
  7. Security message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security message: Hi, I suddenly got a "security message" both verbally and on screen telling me to call +448081695196 as my computer had been infected. Warned not to shut down or re-boot but call this number immediately. Has anyone else had this - I think it is a scam - any advice please?...
  8. Security message

9. No Internet, secured message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Internet, secured message: We are losing Wifi on our PCs, receiving the message No Internet, Secured. We have connected an ethernet cable to one of the WIFI modems and it still cuts out, no internet. This problem has been occurring for about 3 weeks. We uninstalled and reinstalled all network...
  10. Security message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security message: I got this message today, is this genuine? [img] 86171