Windows 10: EFI systempartition ist voll

Discus and support EFI systempartition ist voll in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren, seit ein paar Wochen bekomme ich regelmäßig die Fehlermeldung, dass mein Laufwerk E voll sein. Sehen was drauf ist... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ClaudiaUhe, Aug 4, 2018.

1. EFI systempartition ist voll

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

seit ein paar Wochen bekomme ich regelmäßig die Fehlermeldung, dass mein Laufwerk E voll sein. Sehen was drauf ist konnte ich erst nach einer Einstellungsänderung im Explorer, Ordner mit den Namen: Recovery, System Volume Informaton und Recyle bin. Es scheint eine EFI Systempartition zu sein, die Größe ist 498 MB, aktuell sind noch 11 MB frei. Ich habe den Eindruck, dass der Rechner sehr langsam startet und arbeitet. Wie bekomme ich die Fehlermeldung weg?

Danke für die Hilfe

Claudia Uhe

:)

ClaudiaUhe, Aug 4, 2018
  2. trog100 Win User

Move EFI partition

its to enable win 10 to update to its anniversary edition.. it cant do this due to lack of C drive space i have had a quick try with the trial version of easus.. it didnt seem to be able to do what i want..

i am assuming i cant just delete the efi partition but maybe i could.. as yet i havnt even figured out how to get into the bios of the thing.. maybe that should be my next step.. *Smile EFI systempartition ist voll :)

diskpart could probably do it but figuring out how (it aint that user friendly) might be difficult without step by step instructions..

trog

trog100, Aug 4, 2018
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    Dual OS with one EFI

Use MiniTool Partition Wizard to delete the 16MB MSR partition in front of D: drive in your screenshot (Disk 1). Use the resize partition option to move the front of the D: drive partition over so you get about 500 mb of free, unallocated space at the beginning of disk 1. Then pick up at step 2 here:
    Fixing Windows 8.1 Boot by Create EFI System Partition Manually | Min's Blog

Before starting at step 2 above the user entered diskpart and selected disk 0. (In diskpart, drives start at 0, not at 1. You can use the list disk command in diskpart to see the drives.)

Best Free Partition Manager for Windows | MiniTool Partition Free

NavyLCDR, Aug 4, 2018
  4. Riel Alc Win User

EFI systempartition ist voll

EFI shell

Hi,

To resolve your issue with EFI shell, we suggest updating the BIOS of your computer. For better assistance, please contact the manufacturer of your computer.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Riel Alc, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

EFI systempartition ist voll

1. EFI systempartition ist voll - Similar Threads - EFI systempartition ist

2. Ist Microsoft in chineschischer Hand ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ist Microsoft in chineschischer Hand ?: I got a Windows DVD OLE version from the USA via eBay, if you start the Autoruns it shows 3 entries that are not verified, if you click on these entries on Register you can change these entries in the registry. So far everything is normal, but the font on change is suddenly...
  3. Ist Microsoft in chineschischer Hand ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ist Microsoft in chineschischer Hand ?: I got a Windows DVD OLE version from the USA via eBay, if you start the Autoruns it shows 3 entries that are not verified, if you click on these entries on Register you can change these entries in the registry. So far everything is normal, but the font on change is suddenly...
  4. What ist microsoft Gamelnput

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What ist microsoft Gamelnput: I saw something called ‘Microsoft GameInput’ in control panel what is that ? Is it dangerous https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-ist-microsoft-gamelnput/9c207326-7b02-469b-8e98-6721da9b4990
  5. What ist microsoft Gamelnput

What ist microsoft Gamelnput: I saw something called ‘Microsoft GameInput’ in control panel what is that ? Is it dangerous https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-ist-microsoft-gamelnput/9c207326-7b02-469b-8e98-6721da9b4990
  6. EFI

EFI: https://docs.microsoft.com/zh-cn/windows-server/storage/disk-management/extend-a-basic-volume https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E6%97%A0%E6%B3%95%E6%89%A9%E5%B1%95efi%E7%B3%BB/1659d1ee-5722-4456-8d0e-ed65c781fdbe
  7. EFI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EFI: https://docs.microsoft.com/zh-cn/windows-server/storage/disk-management/extend-a-basic-volume https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E6%97%A0%E6%B3%95%E6%89%A9%E5%B1%95efi%E7%B3%BB/1659d1ee-5722-4456-8d0e-ed65c781fdbe
  8. Divide Systempartition in 2 Partitions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Divide Systempartition in 2 Partitions: Hi all, What is the best strategy to divide the systempartition with all data C:\ into: - C:\ Systempartition - D:\ Datapartition Some Challengue - Environment-variables must be change e.g. : - %HOMEDRIVE% should be new: D:\. Has impact on other variables e.g.:...
  9. Fehler 08007139f: Was ist das?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fehler 08007139f: Was ist das?: Hallo. Ich habe den Fehler, in der Überschrift, heute in der Kontakt-App geschrieben. Ich könnte mein, Mail-Konto nicht aktualisieren. Letztens hatte ich den Fehler schon mal aus mir ein Spiel aus dem Store nicht aktualisieren. Ich dachte, dass ich schon mal mit einem...
  10. Fehler 08007139f: Was ist das?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fehler 08007139f: Was ist das?: Hallo. Ich habe den Fehler, in der Überschrift, heute in der Kontakt-App geschrieben. Ich könnte mein, Mail-Konto nicht aktualisieren. Letztens hatte ich den Fehler schon mal aus mir ein Spiel aus dem Store nicht aktualisieren. Ich dachte, dass ich schon mal mit einem...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. efi systempartition voll