Windows 10: Egde does not save Login info. Any fix?

Discus and support Egde does not save Login info. Any fix? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have my save form entries on. I do NOT have clear form data checked under clear browser data. I want cookies cleared therefore must check clear... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by wasy68, Aug 21, 2015.

1. wasy68 Win User

Egde does not save Login info. Any fix?

I have my save form entries on. I do NOT have clear form data checked under clear browser data. I want cookies cleared therefore must check clear cookies and saved website data. How can I have my web site LOGIN info saved? I check remember me on each individual site. I did not have this problem in IE. I do click on the field & anticipate a drop down to choose which login I want to use or my one login to appear so I can choose it. These things DO NOT occur. Is there a fix?

:)

wasy68, Aug 21, 2015
  2. Brenda655 Win User

Unable to save pdf in Microsoft Edge

Frustrating in the extreme - I can hardly believe that this is still an issue considering date of original enquiry - I have no visible options that I can see to save edge pdf to anything other than egde!!??

Why does MS think it is helpful to NOT allow to be saved in other formats??

Brenda655, Aug 21, 2015
  3. saving login info

Hello Neilcardus,

Thanks for posting on our forum.

I understand that it's quite convenient to be able to have form data such as usernames/passwords saved in the Phone so it doesn't need to be typed out all the time. This actually depends on the site cookie that is provided however, so it can vary from site
    to site.

Be sure to enable cookies in Internet Explorer on your Phone in order for this to be active.

Here's a helpful article
    that can explain this all types of Settings that can be altered within the Internet Explorer browser for Windows Phone 7.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Matthew N., Aug 21, 2015
Thema:

Egde does not save Login info. Any fix?

1. Egde does not save Login info. Any fix? - Similar Threads - Egde does save

2. does rundll32 contain any "personal" info

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does rundll32 contain any "personal" info: So, while scrolling through my task manager recently, I noticed multiple times that rundll32 is running in background, so I downloaded Process Explorer to get more info about it, and since I was curious if it was a virus or no, there was a button in Process Explorer: "Check...
  3. does rundll32 contain any "personal" info

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    does rundll32 contain any "personal" info: So, while scrolling through my task manager recently, I noticed multiple times that rundll32 is running in background, so I downloaded Process Explorer to get more info about it, and since I was curious if it was a virus or no, there was a button in Process Explorer: "Check...
  4. does rundll32 contain any "personal" info

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Removing saved info

in Browsers and Email
    Removing saved info: I emailed my college teacher using Outlook and his email address now shows in the saved info box in Microsoft Edge (Window 10 21H1). Only his email address has a icon with a blue clipboard? next to it. No other saved email addresses have this icon. How do I remove his email...
  6. Any way to fix this (login screen)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to fix this (login screen): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/-The-Moon- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m7r3f9/any_way_to_fix_this_login_screen/
  7. Browsers not saving login info after restart for disk repairs?

Browsers not saving login info after restart for disk repairs?: Yesterday, i got a notification that asked for restart for disk repairs. After restarting i noticed that Chrome and Opera GX are not saving passswords and login info anymore. Any solutions? submitted by /u/Rafaythereddituser [link] [comments]...
  8. black screen on login... any fixes?

black screen on login... any fixes?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/onerandomboi08 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hdugw0/black_screen_on_login_any_fixes/
  9. microsoft account saved login info, can it be edited

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft account saved login info, can it be edited: Ok i'll try to word this to make sense. i bought a new laptop a few months ago, i'm still running win 7 on my desktops. this new lappy cam with windows 10. when i set it up, i used my gmail email, and filled in the info. well somehow the name for the user folder was...
  10. Saving log in info

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Saving log in info: After just upgrading to Win 10/Edge, I'm finding that a lot of times, when I access a web site requiring a user ID and password, when I enter that info, Edge does not ask me if I want to save that info. I have that option turned on in my settings. Is that normal for Win...