Windows 10: Egde, Firefox and inserting files inline at this site

Discus and support Egde, Firefox and inserting files inline at this site in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; There's no issue with uploading the file to this site; however, there's an issue with selecting the file to be inserted inline. The drop down menu... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Cr00zng, Jul 25, 2015.

1. Cr00zng Win User

Egde, Firefox and inserting files inline at this site

There's no issue with uploading the file to this site; however, there's an issue with selecting the file to be inserted inline. The drop down menu displayed is blank as the image shows:

Egde, Firefox and inserting files inline at this site [​IMG]

The hyperlinks for the files are there, but the file names are not showing. Anyone else seeing this?

:)

Cr00zng, Jul 25, 2015
  2. RLD1965 Win User

Microsoft edge has no print preview button or printer icon

Why should I have to try ctrl + p, How hard is it to have the print icon in the tool bar! The more hoops, the less egde is used! Sticking with Totally customization Firefox.

RLD1965, Jul 25, 2015
  3. esanker Win User
    Nokia Belle Widgets

Quick question, how were you able to add an inline photo on your post? When I try to post I only see "insert link" option. There's no "insert image" option.

esanker, Jul 25, 2015
  4. Kari Win User

That is a bug in the forums software (vBulletin), nothing wrong with your browsers. I have the same issue with Maxthon, the list of uploaded files is only shown when the browser is full screen or at least full width on at least 1920*1080 display. Any smaller horizontal resolution only shows the empty white box, for instance if I am using my laptop with a 1600*900 resolution I see only the empty white box.

5. Cr00zng Win User
    Thanks Kari...

Windows 7 and 8 forums must have different vBulletin engine. at those forums the attachments' names show up just fine, regardless of the browser window size.

Cr00zng, Jul 27, 2015
  6. Kari Win User
    I am not sure about the Eight Forums but at least the Seven Forums is using an older version. I think we are on vB4 whereas the Seven Forums is on vB3.

Kari, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Egde, Firefox and inserting files inline at this site - Similar Threads - Egde Firefox inserting

2. MS Egde issue

in Browsers and Email
    MS Egde issue: Hello, I keep getting this error kinda thing, when im browsing TF. Is there something i can do about it? [img] 140580
  3. Inserting Thumbnails in Video Files..... !?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Inserting Thumbnails in Video Files..... !?: Hello Folks, Got loads of videos I downloaded from internet but many are missing thumbnails. Please inform what software can I use (along with procedure) to insert/embeded images that can be used as thumbnails. End use: When I browse my video collection, I want to see...
  4. Beware Of The Fake Firefox Needs A Update Site

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Beware Of The Fake Firefox Needs A Update Site: As Of 12/29/18 There Has Been A Increase Of Scammer Sites Telling You Need A Critical Firefox Update Mozilla Corporation Does Know About This And Has Added A Protection Feature To Prevent Downloading This Malicious Firefox Update Mozilla Does Not Prompt You To Download A...
  5. Firefox Site Content Issues

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Site Content Issues: Hi guys. Have a bit of a weird issue. Just realised that Firefox will not display a sites full content but it will do on Edge. I'm trying to place a bet and it won't let me view the full coupon but it will do on Edge. Just seems very strabge [img] Firefox is updated to...
  6. Outlook.com with Firefox and site certificate problem

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook.com with Firefox and site certificate problem: Anyone having security certificate problems when trying to use Outlook.com mail with Firefox recently might want to watch this site for Microsoft's progress in fixing the fault. Office 365 Service Status I can usually get in now with repeatedly clicking the Retry button...
  7. Firefox will not work on this site, but Edge does.

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox will not work on this site, but Edge does.: Firefox is my preferred browser, and I have the latest version/update. Problem is that it will not show me threads on this site. I can see the thread listings, but when I go to read a thread, I get nothing but blank space where the messages should be. The avatars and user...
  8. Google won't open on Firefox -- insecure site

in Browsers and Email
    Google won't open on Firefox -- insecure site: My son's laptop has Windows 10 as its OS, the latest version of Firefox, no antivirus (just Windows Defender). When he tries to open Google, a message comes up that the site is insecure, and there is no possibility to add a certificate. Does anyone know how to get around...
  9. Pinned sites to Firefox jumplist

in Browsers and Email
    Pinned sites to Firefox jumplist: I have both internet explorer 11 and Firefox quantum pinned to my taskbar. I like using the jump lists by right clicking on them both. I have pinned websites on both jump lists. One thing that has been aggravating me slightly is with the latest Firefox the ‘frequent sites’ no...
  10. Microsft Egde HyperLink Association.

in Browsers and Email
    Microsft Egde HyperLink Association.: Hi In Edge phone numbers are converted to HyperLinks prefixed with Tel:// The first time I clicked on it opened in the phonedial app, not it opens chrome. Any way I can reset this or force it to open with phonedial.exe ? Thanks 36198