Windows 10: Egde, Firefox and inserting files inline at this site

Discus and support Egde, Firefox and inserting files inline at this site in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; There's no issue with uploading the file to this site; however, there's an issue with selecting the file to be inserted inline. The drop down menu... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Cr00zng, Jul 25, 2015.

1. Cr00zng Win User

Egde, Firefox and inserting files inline at this site

There's no issue with uploading the file to this site; however, there's an issue with selecting the file to be inserted inline. The drop down menu displayed is blank as the image shows:

Egde, Firefox and inserting files inline at this site [​IMG]

The hyperlinks for the files are there, but the file names are not showing. Anyone else seeing this?

:)

Cr00zng, Jul 25, 2015
  2. RLD1965 Win User

Microsoft edge has no print preview button or printer icon

Why should I have to try ctrl + p, How hard is it to have the print icon in the tool bar! The more hoops, the less egde is used! Sticking with Totally customization Firefox.

RLD1965, Jul 25, 2015
  3. esanker Win User
    Nokia Belle Widgets

Quick question, how were you able to add an inline photo on your post? When I try to post I only see "insert link" option. There's no "insert image" option.

esanker, Jul 25, 2015
  4. Kari Win User

That is a bug in the forums software (vBulletin), nothing wrong with your browsers. I have the same issue with Maxthon, the list of uploaded files is only shown when the browser is full screen or at least full width on at least 1920*1080 display. Any smaller horizontal resolution only shows the empty white box, for instance if I am using my laptop with a 1600*900 resolution I see only the empty white box.

5. Cr00zng Win User
    Thanks Kari...

Windows 7 and 8 forums must have different vBulletin engine. at those forums the attachments' names show up just fine, regardless of the browser window size.

Cr00zng, Jul 27, 2015
  6. Kari Win User
    I am not sure about the Eight Forums but at least the Seven Forums is using an older version. I think we are on vB4 whereas the Seven Forums is on vB3.

Kari, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Egde, Firefox and inserting files inline at this site - Similar Threads - Egde Firefox inserting

2. Inline image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inline image: I copied an paste a photo from the internet to a draft on my laptop, everything looks fine. I save the draft, but when I re-open the draft, the photo is now a little box that says 'inline image'... what happened?...
  3. Inline image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Inline image: I copied an paste a photo from the internet to a draft on my laptop, everything looks fine. I save the draft, but when I re-open the draft, the photo is now a little box that says 'inline image'... what happened?...
  4. FireFox problems on some banking sites

in Browsers and Email
    FireFox problems on some banking sites: FF Ver85.01b 2 Questions: 1. For some reason some, not all, of my banking accounts (vanguard) will allow me to sign in but when I want to look at account info, all I get is a blank (grey) page. Refreshing does no good. Will work with MS EDGE on this computer, or FF on...
  5. Firefox no longer logging me into sites

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox no longer logging me into sites: Since updating to FF 82.0, I've been having to log into sites with login names and passwords recorded in Firefox that I haven't had to manually log into for a long time. This site and YouTube are two that I have to log into manually every time I open them. I posted on another...
  6. MS Egde issue

in Browsers and Email
    MS Egde issue: Hello, I keep getting this error kinda thing, when im browsing TF. Is there something i can do about it? [img] 140580
  7. Firefox Site Content Issues

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Site Content Issues: Hi guys. Have a bit of a weird issue. Just realised that Firefox will not display a sites full content but it will do on Edge. I'm trying to place a bet and it won't let me view the full coupon but it will do on Edge. Just seems very strabge [img] Firefox is updated to...
  8. Outlook.com with Firefox and site certificate problem

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook.com with Firefox and site certificate problem: Anyone having security certificate problems when trying to use Outlook.com mail with Firefox recently might want to watch this site for Microsoft's progress in fixing the fault. Office 365 Service Status I can usually get in now with repeatedly clicking the Retry button...
  9. Firefox will not work on this site, but Edge does.

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox will not work on this site, but Edge does.: Firefox is my preferred browser, and I have the latest version/update. Problem is that it will not show me threads on this site. I can see the thread listings, but when I go to read a thread, I get nothing but blank space where the messages should be. The avatars and user...
  10. Pinned sites to Firefox jumplist

in Browsers and Email
    Pinned sites to Firefox jumplist: I have both internet explorer 11 and Firefox quantum pinned to my taskbar. I like using the jump lists by right clicking on them both. I have pinned websites on both jump lists. One thing that has been aggravating me slightly is with the latest Firefox the ‘frequent sites’ no...