Windows 10: Ekrn.exe ( eset node32 ) service disabled help ?

Discus and support Ekrn.exe ( eset node32 ) service disabled help ? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hello all ... im trying to disable ekrn service that related to node32 from services.msc without success then i try to disable it from registry by... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by qassam22222, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Ekrn.exe ( eset node32 ) service disabled help ?

hello all ...
    im trying to disable ekrn service that related to node32 from services.msc without success then i try to disable it from registry by changing the ( start ) key from 2 to 4
    key : HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\ekrn

i try from cmd by using nt authority\system privileges and wihtout success *Sad
    some one told me to change the permission's i didnt sucess

Ekrn.exe ( eset node32 ) service disabled help ? [​IMG]

any help please i can delete it by one click but i dont need this solution :d i want to use as a file scanner not a System Guard thats why i want to disable it *Biggrin

:)

qassam22222, Mar 20, 2017

2. Windows 10 unwanted shutdown

HI, I was using ESET node32 software and I have disabled it. Since then there is no unwanted shutdown happende today. Thanks for the help.

UjjwalDatta, Mar 20, 2017
  3. auggy Win User
    driver_irql_not_less_or_equal netio.sys windows 10 issue

That link worked great.

The minidump file shows the issue is with the epfwwfpr.sys:

BugCheck D1, {14ee000, 2, 1, fffff8015f3b866f}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for epfwwfpr.sys

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for
    epfwwfpr.sys

Probably caused by : NETIO.SYS ( NETIO!memcpy+af )

The process that crashed was the ekrn.exe:

PROCESS_NAME: ekrn.exe

The epfwwfpr.sys and ekrn.exe are components of ESET software.

As the ESET drivers appear to be dated from 2009 try uninstalling the ESET software and then install the most recent version:

Which ESET product do I have and is it the latest version? (Home Users)

Alternatively uninstall ESET and use Windows built-in antivirus (Windows Defender) and firewall.

auggy, Mar 20, 2017
  4. Ekrn.exe ( eset node32 ) service disabled help ?

TairikuOkami, Mar 20, 2017
  5. qassam22222, Mar 20, 2017
  6. TairikuOkami, Mar 20, 2017
  7. essenbe Win User
    Can you right click the ESET icon in the system tray and select pause protection? Then go to Task manager highlight it and click end task?

essenbe, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Ekrn.exe ( eset node32 ) service disabled help ?

1. Ekrn.exe ( eset node32 ) service disabled help ? - Similar Threads - Ekrn exe eset

2. How to disable windows services exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable windows services exe: so when i start up my pc its boot really long like under 5 min and when i enter the password i see command title windows update services so how i disable it cause i see on startup taskmanager the apps its not there and setting too...
  3. How to disable windows services exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable windows services exe: so when i start up my pc its boot really long like under 5 min and when i enter the password i see command title windows update services so how i disable it cause i see on startup taskmanager the apps its not there and setting too...
  4. How to disable windows services exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. ESET

ESET: HiTrying to uninstall the Eset scanner program when i click brings me to control panel to uninstall the programbut its not there?THANK YOUTIMMY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/eset/a7b70dfd-0ac3-481e-a26a-1dded67112f4
  6. ESET

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ESET: HiTrying to uninstall the Eset scanner program when i click brings me to control panel to uninstall the programbut its not there?THANK YOUTIMMY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/eset/a7b70dfd-0ac3-481e-a26a-1dded67112f4
  7. ESET

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Eset Removal

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Eset Removal: Hello, winver; 1903 I used Eset (One time Scan) free for a 2nd opinion. It downloaded 'esetonlinescanner_enu.exe'. Which I ran a few weeks ago. It placed shortcut on my desktop. Today just noticed my windows defender & Malwarebytes anti exploit icons do not appear in Task...
  9. Disabled all services(including windows services) in msconfig. Help

Disabled all services(including windows services) in msconfig. Help: So I was trying to fix a crashing issue with my firefox browser and it was suggested to disabled all services, but I forgot to check the hide Microsoft services box. After restarting(unknowingly), I was unable to connect to the internet, hear audio, etc. I've tried...
  10. Malware/eset

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malware/eset: Has any body have this happen ? Windows 10 Pro,eset and malwarebytes paid.I was on the internet looking at sites with Pictures of Tv Stars. Close my browser (firefox). Got a popup that defender needs to scan you computer (i'm using eset. Checked eset was turned off....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. eset ekrn.exe disabled