Windows 10: Elan touchpad driver issue under win 10

Discus and support Elan touchpad driver issue under win 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello guys, great feedback so far so I wanted to iron out another issue I have with windows 10. Namely after getting around windows 10 constantly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Marko1401, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Marko1401 Win User

Elan touchpad driver issue under win 10

Hello guys,

great feedback so far so I wanted to iron out another issue I have with windows 10.

Namely after getting around windows 10 constantly installing synaptics touchpad drivers over my elan touchpad Ive gotten it to work semi properly. The things that dont work are swipes, minimize or show desktop swipe and that switch to another task left - right swipe. Id like to get those to work. Is there some registry tweak or a new driver around?

The drivers from acer website restored my touchpad to near full functionality, the things that are missing are those windows 10 gesture swipes etc. two finger scroll, double tap to right click, 3 finger tap to email, 4 finger press to open assigned program, multifinger support....All work fine. So this is a pure driver issue/win10 conflict

Any workarounds?

Thanks guys.

:)

Marko1401, Oct 12, 2015
  2. Macowzen Win User

Touchpad driver issue after Windows 10 Upgrade.

Original title : Touchpad Driver.

My Touchpad has stopped working after installing windows10. The touchpad driver is not listed under device manager but I have installed the ELAN touchpad for windows 10 that I downloaded from my device Manufacturer's website. I am using a Packard Bell EasyNote
    EN TG71MB. Even under Programs and Features the ELAN Touchpad driver is not listed. Any suggestion please???

Macowzen, Oct 12, 2015
  3. Lost Touchpad Buttons on ASUS S200E after WIN 10 update

After upgrading to WIN 10 I have lost button actions on Elan touchpad. I've checked for latest WIN 10 and ELAN drivers to no avail.

Strangely after latest WIN 10 updates L button worked once but then stopped?!

Any suggestions?

Martin_Baker7, Oct 12, 2015
Thema:

Elan touchpad driver issue under win 10

1. Elan touchpad driver issue under win 10 - Similar Threads - Elan touchpad driver

2. Elan Precise Touchpad Filter Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Elan Precise Touchpad Filter Driver: Windows 10So, I opened my laptop to use it and the touchpad suddenly stopped working. I restarted it a bunch of times but it did not work like it usually does. I then looked up how to fix it and in the device manager, the Elan Precise Touchpad Filter Driver was hidden....
  3. Elan Precise Touchpad Filter Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Elan Precise Touchpad Filter Driver: Windows 10So, I opened my laptop to use it and the touchpad suddenly stopped working. I restarted it a bunch of times but it did not work like it usually does. I then looked up how to fix it and in the device manager, the Elan Precise Touchpad Filter Driver was hidden....
  4. Elan Precise Touchpad Filter Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. ELAN touchpad driver acting up

ELAN touchpad driver acting up: A little while ago, i tried to fix an issue where i couldn't use my touchpad while typing a key. A friend told me to install windows precision drivers from lenovo's website, but they didn't work so I went back to the default. The next time I restarted my computer, my...
  6. ELAN touchpad

ELAN touchpad: How do I disable the ELAN Touchpad in Win 10. I use an external mouse and the pad will cause problems if touched when typing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/elan-touchpad/0c80d1b4-e644-41b0-ad58-3842d9d7b862
  7. ELAN Touchpad driver problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ELAN Touchpad driver problem: Hi all! ASUS ROG G751JT - win10 At first I thought is malware or a hardware problem... I need to stop ELAN Touchpad driver getting installed after every restart. I don't want to turn off the updates in Windows... With the driver installed the touchpad works but is only...
  8. Elan touchpad

Elan touchpad: my elan touchpad isn't working. The only thing I can do with it is move the cursor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/elan-touchpad/79e81765-0821-4972-b5bf-fb8e57b82b64
  9. Elan touchpad has issues with proprietary driver

Elan touchpad has issues with proprietary driver: I have two machines that both have Elan touchpads and both of them have significant issues. One is an Asus Zenbook 303la. The other is a Samsung Ativbook 5. The Zenbook has erratic mouse movements. Sometimes the cursor will jump to another part of the screen. It also will...
  10. elan touchpad driver update

elan touchpad driver update: Been reading here and using win 10 from the outset. On latest build, updated this morning. This Elan touchpad driver keeps coming in through windows update and it just screws up my touchpad more than anything. When it loads up I can no longer use right or left click...