Windows 10: elan touchpad since update no two finger options in settings

Discus and support elan touchpad since update no two finger options in settings in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi all i have a acer aspire 1v , windows ten just updated with cortana in australia , since the update my touch pad has no options for two finger... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by egosbar, Dec 4, 2015.

1. egosbar Win User

elan touchpad since update no two finger options in settings

hi all

i have a acer aspire 1v , windows ten just updated with cortana in australia , since the update my touch pad has no options for two finger functions

when i was running windows 8.1 i had options for three finger functions , that went when i installed windows ten for the first time and i could only get two finger options available , now with the latest install there is only options for one finger functions

im have synaptics pointing device but i though i had elan pointing device , im confused hope you can help

what is also weird is when i open the synaptics pointing device in the tray manager , i have an option for accesories with pressure graph and moonpad options , not sure what they are but clicked on them and i get a message this option requires a synaptics pointing device and synaptics pointing device driver

ive tried device manager check driver update and it says working properly and driver is using the latest update

:)

egosbar, Dec 4, 2015

2. Elan Touch Pad not Working.

Dear i Checked My Laptop Touchpad is not Disable.

Touchpad Enable & Working but Only Cursor Moving i can't Select any file with Touchpad.

One Finger Option

Two Finger Option

Three Finger Option

anyone Not working.

i Think this is Software or Driver Problem ?

when i install window 10 That time Elan pointing Device < this Software Automatic installed in my laptop

My be This Software not Sporting with My Laptop ?

Samsung 300E4C << this is My Laptop Model

Danish Waleed, Dec 4, 2015
  3. RazaJamal Win User
    Lost dual finger functionality

After the second most recent update for windows 10, all dual finger features for my touchpad have stopped working. I can't scroll or zoom with two fingers anymore. I checked the drivers for the touchpad and it doesn't show up under device manager and it
    shows that there is no elan drivers installed. How can I fix this?

RazaJamal, Dec 4, 2015
  4. egosbar Win User

dam i rolled back the driver now the pointing device is not in the system tray , how do i open it

egosbar, Dec 5, 2015
  5. egosbar Win User
    ok so i fixed the problem , for some reason windows ten update installed synaptics driver for touchpad , i just downloaded the latest elan driver and all is good again

egosbar, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. elan touchpad since update no two finger options in settings - Similar Threads - elan touchpad since

2. Touchpad two finger scroll not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad two finger scroll not working: My cursor randomly disappeared after a call with my friend. I couldn't move it or anything, so I restarted my laptop. After that, it was there, but it was all jumpy and slower. and scrolling doesn't work I put on higher sensitivity, and I turned off "Enhance Pointer...
  3. Two finger is not working on touchpad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two finger is not working on touchpad: System Model PASSION BX5800S Manufacturer: WaltonTwo finger aka scrolling is not working while using the touchpad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-finger-is-not-working-on-touchpad/3387665f-1012-4245-9824-c63fdfe7b39c
  4. Two finger is not working on touchpad

Two finger is not working on touchpad: System Model PASSION BX5800S Manufacturer: WaltonTwo finger aka scrolling is not working while using the touchpad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-finger-is-not-working-on-touchpad/3387665f-1012-4245-9824-c63fdfe7b39c
  5. Two finger scroll disabled & no touchpad settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two finger scroll disabled & no touchpad settings: Hi All,My touchpad Dell Inspiron 7359, Windows 10 has suddenly started malfunctioning and I suspect it is because a Windows update erased the driver. I can no longer do two finger scroll and the pointer speed is slow. When I try to find the touchpad settings, the tab does not...
  6. Two finger scroll disabled & no touchpad settings

Two finger scroll disabled & no touchpad settings: Hi All,My touchpad Dell Inspiron 7359, Windows 10 has suddenly started malfunctioning and I suspect it is because a Windows update erased the driver. I can no longer do two finger scroll and the pointer speed is slow. When I try to find the touchpad settings, the tab does not...
  7. Two finger scroll disabled & no touchpad settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Touchpad two-finger scrolling speed

Touchpad two-finger scrolling speed: Is there any way to decrease the speed of scrolling via two-finger drag? The scroll speed in the settings panel appears only to work with a traditional mouse. I would like the scroll to be about half as sensitive....
  9. My two finger scrolling option not working on my touchpad

My two finger scrolling option not working on my touchpad: I just noticed my two-finger scrolling option doesn't work anymore on my Lenovo Ideapad 330. I turned on my laptop today and realized it and I can't seem to find the cause. help?...
  10. Two-Finger Touchpad Scrolling (TFTPS)

Two-Finger Touchpad Scrolling (TFTPS): I have a DELL laptop and I am setting up an HP laptop for a friend. The DELL TFTPS works smoothly but the HP TFTPS is hit and miss. Both DELL and the HP have the touchpad ‘Sensitivity’ set to ‘Medium’ and both machines were new in November 2018 and have the Windows 10 Home...