Windows 10: Element Not Found error connecting to VPN

Discus and support Element Not Found error connecting to VPN in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm running a fully patched Windows 10 (x64). About a week ago my VPN connections stopped working. Im using the builtin feature trying to connect to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by djxtc, Oct 13, 2016.

1. djxtc Win User

Element Not Found error connecting to VPN

I'm running a fully patched Windows 10 (x64). About a week ago my VPN connections stopped working. Im using the builtin feature trying to connect to a L2TP vpn server. Whenever i click connect i get the error: "Element not found". I've tried deleting the connection and recreating it but still same issue.

I can connect to the VPN server from another W10 machine with same credentials on the same network.

Anyone have any ideas? I've tried a lot of solutions found both here and on other forums but no success.

:)

djxtc, Oct 13, 2016

2. Conection Sharing Error: "An error occurred while Internet Connection Sharing enabled. Element not found "

"An error occurred while Internet Connection Sharing enabled. Element not found "

Connection Sharing Error

This happens when I try to connect my vpn from my PC to my Xbox because people are always pulling my ip Element Not Found error connecting to VPN :(

Its been working for about a month now its not

>Windows 10<

YoureBrutal, Oct 13, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Anniversary Update - VPN

Hello,

I've updated a few machines to the following:

Windows 10 Version 1607

Now, when attempting to connect to our Cisco Meraki equipment via built-in Windows VPN, we receive the error "Element Not Found".

This was a non issue prior to the Anniversary Update.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Joey Bertsch, Oct 13, 2016
Thema:

Element Not Found error connecting to VPN

1. Element Not Found error connecting to VPN - Similar Threads - Element Found error

2. DPRMA Element not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPRMA Element not found: Hello,So we are running a local azura back up server, we have multiple servers being backed up by it including our 3 domain controllers. The issue is our 2nd domain controller is having issues, on MABS its under the Unprotected computers with protection agent and it never...
  3. Element not found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Element not found: What's this error.I'm getting this when i boot up my system.But the functions are normal.How to resolve this?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/element-not-found/a78db3bc-4b13-4ce3-893c-8c6c07c9e87e
  4. Element not found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Element not found: What's this error?How to resolve this.I get this everytime when i boot up my system.But the system functions normal.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/element-not-found/e1b9cc0f-df1f-47e3-90d6-bb6e3ef619fa
  5. Element not found

Element not found: What's this error?How to resolve this.I get this everytime when i boot up my system.But the system functions normal.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/element-not-found/f2ace55b-afb2-46dc-8dd9-bdce54245846
  6. Element Not Found Printer Driver Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Element Not Found Printer Driver Error: We recently networked a new HP LaserJet printer as our old one died. We have Windows 10 on all of our computers. The server and the other computer work fine with the new printer. However, mine will not work. I get a driver error when I try to download the software and an...
  7. du.centennial element not found

in Windows 10 Customization
    du.centennial element not found: Any idea what this is? Pops up every now & again. Vijay. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ducentennial-element-not-found/f6b8ab3a-f7af-4d36-96d2-e425ce97f9f2
  8. VPN Error 720 – Error connecting to a VPN Connection

in Windows 10 News
    VPN Error 720 – Error connecting to a VPN Connection: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When using VPN software on Windows 10/8/7, it is very likely that you may encounter an error – Error 720, Error connecting to a VPN Connection, A Connection to the remote computer could not be established. This guide will tell [...] This post VPN Error 720 –...
  9. Element Not Found.

Element Not Found.: Hi, I have problems with my file system 2018-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1809 for x64-based Systems (KB4483235). Whenever I try to delete something from my Visual Studio 2017 Community Edition I get Error deleting file 'file name'. Element not found....
  10. element not found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    element not found: I don't have any sound on my computer . I have mute sign and read " No audio output device is installed " on my sound icon . It happened right after Microsoft windows 10 automatic update . I tried everything suggested and finally restored from a system restore point . It...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. vpn element not found

2. vpn connection element not found

3. element not found vpn

4. vpn element not found windows 10,
  5. vpn error element not found,
  6. vpn connection error 1168 element not found,
  7. pptp element not found,
  8. ikev2 element not found,
  9. element not found vpn windows 10,
  10. why does my VPN say element not found,
  11. VPN element not found message,