Windows 10: Eliminate One Drive by MS Word

Discus and support Eliminate One Drive by MS Word in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don't want, don't need, don't use one drive. How do I eliminate it? I've tried and have setup preferences in MS Word but it still wants to "Browse"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by fireberd, May 29, 2018.

1. fireberd Win User

Eliminate One Drive by MS Word

I don't want, don't need, don't use one drive. How do I eliminate it? I've tried and have setup preferences in MS Word but it still wants to "Browse" to one drive and save if I'm not careful. Same with some other apps.

:)

fireberd, May 29, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

one drive icons not appearing on Notification area

Hi Mohd,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if Notification setting for One Drive Is turned on. Follow the steps below.

• Click on Start button and Select Settings.
    • Select System and Click on Notification and Actions.
    • Click on Select which icon to appear on taskbar.
    • Turn on the notification for One Drive.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pavan_N, May 29, 2018
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, May 29, 2018
Thema:

Eliminate One Drive by MS Word

1. Eliminate One Drive by MS Word - Similar Threads - Eliminate Drive Word

2. MS One Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS One Drive: I have MS One Drive on 1 pc an 1 laptop and I cannot view a PDF, using a string in MS Acesss, as they have the USER NAME & PC NAME before the file name. IS there some way I can change this ?...
  3. MS One Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS One Drive: I have MS One Drive on 1 pc an 1 laptop and I cannot view a PDF, using a string in MS Acesss, as they have the USER NAME & PC NAME before the file name. IS there some way I can change this ?...
  4. MS One Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Eliminate One Drive Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Eliminate One Drive Files: Before I upgraded to Windows 11 I backed up my files to One Drive. When everything was done, file explorer looks like this. It shows little clouds for what's on One Drive and a check mark for what's on my laptop. Additionally, everything on my laptop shows that it's a copy....
  6. Eliminate One Drive Files

Eliminate One Drive Files: Before I upgraded to Windows 11 I backed up my files to One Drive. When everything was done, file explorer looks like this. It shows little clouds for what's on One Drive and a check mark for what's on my laptop. Additionally, everything on my laptop shows that it's a copy....
  7. Ms Word

Ms Word: When I open Ms Word then it automatically open in Chrome but I want to open it as an app so how can I do this....pls reply? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-word/49ff8dad-2dc2-4cf3-9cf0-3e8aa75b3e9d
  8. MS Word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Word: I lost my Word files when my hard drive crashed last week Where can I get download for my new hard drive ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-word/1cfbe2cf-d742-4f22-8e33-f1ed07672b58
  9. MS WORD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS WORD: Whenever I save a Word document choosing the path in my desktop system it is successfully done. But when I access this Word file later on in the path it is saved 'windows explorer' hangs and the saved Word file is not opening. When I go to the task manager it shows windows...
  10. Eliminate One Drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Eliminate One Drive: I don't want, don't need, don't use one drive. How do I eliminate it? I've tried and have setup preferences in MS Word but it still wants to "Browse" to one drive and save if I'm not careful. Same with some other apps. 111218