Windows 10: eM Client Update

Discus and support eM Client Update in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; A new stable version of eM Client 7.1.30453.0 has been released. Homepage Download Blog Release History (Same as version 7.1.30440.0 which is no... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by JohnBurns, Jun 11, 2017.

1. JohnBurns Win User

eM Client Update

A new stable version of eM Client 7.1.30453.0 has been released.
    Homepage
    Download
    Blog
    Release History (Same as version 7.1.30440.0 which is no longer on the release history page)
    Released: Monday, June 12, 2017
    eM Client 7.1
    - Message encryption with PGP support
    - Simplified security certificates and keys
    - Live backup
    - Automatic avatar downloading
    - Improved print preview
    - Even more customizable toolbars
    - Auto-resize and formatting options for embedded pictures
    - Improved table editor
    - Text pasting options
    - Improved calendar invites
    - Customizable secondary sorting for all views
    - Calendar folder sharing on MS Exchange and IceWarp servers
    - GMail out of office responder support
    - Preview images from hyperlinks in chat
    - Tons of other improvements and fixesNote: Using the internal updater to check for updates, I was informed that "There is no update available.". I updated by manually downloading version 7.1.30453.0 and installing "over the top".

From post by puff-m-d in Wilders Security Forums today

:)

JohnBurns, Jun 11, 2017
  2. colinardo Win User

Email program whon't link as default email app

Hi,

a workaround for this bug, add the following entry to the registry, to register the
    em Client as the default mail client user wide

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Clients\Mail]

@="eM Client"

or Systemwide registry if ou want to overwrite all users clients

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\Mail]

@="eM Client"

Then the context menu item Sendto -> Mail recipient is working as expected in Windows 10 Version 1709 (Fall Creators Update).

Works for other clients too, if you exchange the internal name of the installed mail client which you can find in the subkeys of the following registry key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\Mail

Regards

@

colinardo, Jun 11, 2017
  3. EM Client-imap or private folders

I believe third Party service. Not outlook for sure. Actual provider name is "eM client" see below for more info on them. Thank you for your help. Duane

eM Client - Official Site

www.emclient.comOfficial site
    eM Client is a full featured email client with a modern and easy to use interface.
    eM Client also offers calendar, tasks, contacts and even chat.

• Download
      Download free version of the best email client as replacement for …
    • Pro Vs. Free
      PRO version of eM Client provides unlimited email accounts, VIP …
    • Support
      Enterprise on-line support center provides quick responses and …
    • Get Free License
      Register and get your eM Client license for free. Best email client …
    • How We Compare
      Compare eM Client with other alternatives like MS Outlook, …
    • Features
      What is eM Client. eM Client is a full featured email client with a …

DuaneSpolar, Jun 11, 2017
  4. eM Client Update

Thanks!
    Just installed the latest version over the top!

Cornishman, Jun 12, 2017
  5. JohnBurns Win User
    Ur welcome!

JohnBurns, Jun 12, 2017
  6. JohnBurns Win User
    A new stable version of eM Client 7.1.30469.0 has been released.
    Homepage
    Download
    Blog
    Release History
    Released: Tuesday, June 13, 2017
    - Improved compatibility with EnigMail PGP messages
    - Fixed import from Mail on Window Vista
    - Fixed import from Microsoft Outlook with multiple profiles
    - Fixed connection problems with SoGO CalDAV accounts
    - Fixed connection problems with mail.de accounts
    - Fixed startup with database located on network diskNote: Using the internal updater to check for updates, I was informed that "There is no update available.". I updated by manually downloading version 7.1.30469.0 and installing "over the top".

JohnBurns, Jun 12, 2017
  7. I wonder why eM Client doesn't update through the program and you have to update over the top?

Cornishman, Jun 13, 2017
  8. JohnBurns Win User

eM Client Update

I wondered that also - and why so many updates so close together? Oh well, I like the app and it's free - so I'm not complaining.

Here we go again....

new stable version of eM Client 7.1.30480.0 has been released.
    Homepage
    Download
    Blog
    Release History (Same as version 7.1.30469.0 which is no longer on the release history page)
    Released: Wednesday, June 14, 2017
    - Fixed startup with database located on network disk
    UPDATE:
    Released: Wednesday, June 14, 2017

JohnBurns, Jun 13, 2017
  9. JohnBurns Win User
    A new stable version of eM Client 7.1.30495.0 has been released.
    Homepage
    Download
    Blog
    Release History (Same as version 7.1.30480.0 and 7.1.30490.0 (combined) which are no longer listed on the release history page)
    Released: Thursday, June 15, 2017
    - Fixed startup with database located on network disk
    - Various stability fixesNote: Using the internal updater to check for updates, shows: "There is no update available.". I updated by manually downloading version 7.1.30495.0 and installing "over the top".

JohnBurns, Jun 14, 2017
  10. JohnBurns Win User
    Thanks, Cornishman! It looks as tho you and I are the only two members in this forum using eM Client. I guess it's an undiscovered app.

JohnBurns, Jun 16, 2017
  11. JohnBurns Win User
    A new stable version of eM Client 7.1.30617.0 has been released.
    Homepage
    Download
    Blog
    Release History (Also version 7.1.30529.0 added to history which AFAIK was never offered for update or download)

JohnBurns, Jul 2, 2017
  12. eM Client Update

Thanks again! *Thumbs

Cornishman, Jul 3, 2017
  13. JohnBurns Win User
    Welcome - here's another.....

A new stable version of eM Client 7.1.30632.0 has been released.
    Homepage
    Download
    Blog
    Release History (Versions 7.1.30617.0 and 7.1.30529.0 have been removed from the release history webpage)

JohnBurns, Jul 3, 2017
  14. JohnBurns Win User
    A new stable version of eM Client 7.1.30646.0 has been released.
    Homepage
    Download
    Blog
    Release History (Changelog same as version 7.1.30638.0 - Versions 7.1.30632.0 and 7.1.30638.0 have been removed from the release history webpage)

JohnBurns, Jul 9, 2017
Thema:

eM Client Update

1. eM Client Update - Similar Threads - Client Update

2. After windows update thunderbird email client was GONE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After windows update thunderbird email client was GONE: After windows update my thunderbird email client (and all the emails on the client for various accounts went completely away. As in, can't find it with a search. Thanks, Microsoft. Any suggestions?...
  3. Windows 10 Update Failure - Configuration Manager Client (5.00.8692.1000) - Fault 0x80072af9

Windows 10 Update Failure - Configuration Manager Client (5.00.8692.1000) - Fault 0x80072af9: Windows 10 Update Failure - Configuration Manager Client (5.00.8692.1000) - Fault 0x80072af9 This error started after I upgraded to Windows 10. I am not seeing any information about why this particular update fails to install. Any suggestions would be helpful....
  4. Built-in VPN client fails after update 1903

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Built-in VPN client fails after update 1903: There is continuous problem with VPN client after applying 1903 update. I've already complained about VPN client not working until system reboot after installing the update. Now I'd like to report another issue with the built-in VPN client: when used once, it doesn't work...
  5. Windows update error 0x80d02002 on all client pc's including servers.

Windows update error 0x80d02002 on all client pc's including servers.: Over 200 computers on our network aren't able to get windows updates for the weeks now. The updates can be found alright but can't download. All stuck at 0%. Even personal laptops connected to our network are not able to do windows updates but can successfully download and...
  6. Windows 10 1903 feature update breaks the client connector

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 1903 feature update breaks the client connector: This article describes the issue – Windows 10 1903 feature upgrade removes the already installed client connector and breaks the Essentials features such as client backup, Remote Web Access, LaunchPad App etc. The issue only applies to Windows 10 client connected to Windows...
  7. SCCM 1701 SUP and Win10 clients not reporting or requiring updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    SCCM 1701 SUP and Win10 clients not reporting or requiring updates: SCCM 1701 SUP (WSUS with SQL DB) clients are visible in WSUS console but not reporting and required updates not increasing from 0. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sccm-1701-sup-and-win10-clients-not-reporting-or/21f738cf-d611-4a4f-ad17-ce3d9d17379a
  8. Win 10 Pro Clients offline after build 1903 update in Win 2016 Server build 1607

Win 10 Pro Clients offline after build 1903 update in Win 2016 Server build 1607: Thanks in advance for suggestions. Yesterday I updated 2 of my 3 laptops to Win 10 Pro build 1903. Since then my Win 2016 essential server (build 1607) is showing both laptops offline, so not getting backed up. Both laptops are definitely online. They can access the...
  9. Windows Domain client updates post Small Business Server

Windows Domain client updates post Small Business Server: We had a few clients that had a Small Business Server 2011(?). As you know, member computers in a SBS domain refer to the SBS for their updates. We have migrated these clients to WS2016 and 19 and member computers do not update. It simply fails. I believe this has to do...
  10. Client systems are not checking for updates after setting the GPO from Windows Server 2016

Client systems are not checking for updates after setting the GPO from Windows Server 2016: Hi, I'm struggling to figure out why my wsus clients aren't reporting in on a regular basis. They seem to only report in if I execute a manual check for updates on the device itself. I have the following GPO set, I'm not sure what else I'm missing. Computer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do I update em client