Windows 10: email a document

Discus and support email a document in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need help with emailing my resume to someone from the note pad.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by perrybrownlee, Aug 24, 2018.

1. email a document

I need help with emailing my resume to someone from the note pad.

:)

perrybrownlee, Aug 24, 2018
  2. rlndcrn Win User

Attaching a document from SkyDrive as to a Windows Phone email

OK...

I've never been able to do this. Here are the steps:

• Open a new outgoing email on my Windows phone
    • Choose the paperclip "Attach" icon
    • This opens up a window to "Choose Picture"
    • It does not allow me to choose documents from my SkyDrive
    I can go into SkyDrive and choose to share a document through email. However:

• this does not allow me to attach multiple documents, and
    • it does not allow me to attach a document when I'm responding to another email in an existing thread.
    These are real limitations.

Also, PDF documents are treated differently still. They are harder to attach.

I should be able to attach any document originating from an email.

Thanks. I hope that helps.

rlndcrn, Aug 24, 2018
  3. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Aug 24, 2018
  4. email a document

I am trying to email a word document to myself.

I would suggest you cancel everything open and start fresh using just these steps:

• Open your Mail app or website
    • Click the New button and write a new email message with your address in the To line
    • Click the Attachment paperclip button and select your Word file to attach
    • Click Send

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

email a document

1. email a document - Similar Threads - email document

2. When I email a document I made with Ultra Office, the document is altered. The format that...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When I email a document I made with Ultra Office, the document is altered. The format that...: When I email a document I made with Ultra Office, the document is altered. The format that I sent is reformatted when it arrives to the recipient. How do I fix this?...
  3. When I email a document I made with Ultra Office, the document is altered. The format that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I email a document I made with Ultra Office, the document is altered. The format that...: When I email a document I made with Ultra Office, the document is altered. The format that I sent is reformatted when it arrives to the recipient. How do I fix this?...
  4. When I email a document I made with Ultra Office, the document is altered. The format that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Documents not opening, scanning taking forever to load, not able to attach documents to emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Documents not opening, scanning taking forever to load, not able to attach documents to emails: I am having difficulty for days now not being able to open word documents, pdf documents, scanning a document and not being able to save the document and sometimes it will not allow me to attached documents to an email. Everything is up to date on my computers....
  6. Documents not opening, scanning taking forever to load, not able to attach documents to emails

Documents not opening, scanning taking forever to load, not able to attach documents to emails: I am having difficulty for days now not being able to open word documents, pdf documents, scanning a document and not being able to save the document and sometimes it will not allow me to attached documents to an email. Everything is up to date on my computers....
  7. Is Bing having issues with the ability of ChatGPT4 to send documents to onedrive or email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Bing having issues with the ability of ChatGPT4 to send documents to onedrive or email?: I am working with ChatGPT4 to create and edit a document. The process has gone well. However when asked to review and do a final edit on the document and send the results to me, ChatGPT4 says it has tried to do so but is unable to fulfill the request. We have tried four email...
  8. Is Bing having issues with the ability of ChatGPT4 to send documents to onedrive or email?

Is Bing having issues with the ability of ChatGPT4 to send documents to onedrive or email?: I am working with ChatGPT4 to create and edit a document. The process has gone well. However when asked to review and do a final edit on the document and send the results to me, ChatGPT4 says it has tried to do so but is unable to fulfill the request. We have tried four email...
  9. Finding a badly orphaned email account, to rescue some OneDrive documents.

Finding a badly orphaned email account, to rescue some OneDrive documents.: Where I'm not optimistic about being able to recover this account, I'd really like a way to contact Microsoft and talk to a person to make a try of it. Even if that means paying for support.What has happened is that my uncle started using a Microsoft account for only OneDrive...
  10. Finding a badly orphaned email account, to rescue some OneDrive documents.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Finding a badly orphaned email account, to rescue some OneDrive documents.: Where I'm not optimistic about being able to recover this account, I'd really like a way to contact Microsoft and talk to a person. Even if it's paid.What has happened is that my uncle started using a Microsoft account for only OneDrive several years ago. And he's forgotten...