Windows 10: Email accounts no longer function in Windows 10 Mail app

Discus and support Email accounts no longer function in Windows 10 Mail app in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have one outlook.com account on my Windows 10 Mail app and four other email accounts. Today the four other accounts stopped working. Clicking on... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by curt jugg, Aug 20, 2018.

1. curt jugg Win User

Email accounts no longer function in Windows 10 Mail app

I have one outlook.com account on my Windows 10 Mail app and four other email accounts. Today the four other accounts stopped working. Clicking on them, left or right, makes no difference, they are completely inert. The outlook.com account is fine though. Hoping to put things right, I tried troubleshooting the Windows apps but without success. I did a system restore and that didn't help. I uninstalled the Mail and Calendar apps using the Powershell command and downloaded them again from the Store. I found the four problem accounts were as inert as ever and the outlook.com was, of course, missing. I was able to add that again with no problem and it continued to behave. I tried adding one of the existing accounts (gmail) a second time hoping this would somehow overwrite the problem account but only succeeded in creating two gmail accounts. I have now exhausted my limited computer skills. Could anyone come up with any sort of solution, please?

:)

curt jugg, Aug 20, 2018
  2. Michael87 Win User

How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app.

I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc 6 emails accounts. So now i delete 3 email accounts and i use only 2 email accounts.Problem is, when i go to - Mail app - Settings - Accounts managements - Add Account
    i see on the list still my old deleted emails accounts.

I want to ask how i clear history of this accounts on this list or how i cant delete cache from this mail app.

Please do not answer me how to delete account, i know how i can delete email account. I want only delete this list.
    I add any images here. Thanks

Email accounts no longer function in Windows 10 Mail app [​IMG]

Email accounts no longer function in Windows 10 Mail app [​IMG]

Michael87, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Aug 20, 2018
  4. Edwin Win User

Cortana email function

You need to add the contacts to the 'People' App.

Edwin, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

1. Email accounts no longer function in Windows 10 Mail app - Similar Threads - Email accounts longer

2. Accounts no longer synced with Mail for Windows 10 app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Accounts no longer synced with Mail for Windows 10 app: 3rd party accounts like gmx.com were syncing fine for years until the last updates last one is 16005.13426.20688.0. They still work fine on Outlook and Samsung Mail on my phone. I tried different IMAP and POP3 settings in the Mail app, to no avail. Is there any conflict...
  3. Default mail app can no longer send emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Default mail app can no longer send emails: I've been using the default mail app for a few years now, with it linked to my icloud email to send and receive through that. This has always worked fine, until today; now I am unable to send emails through the Mail app. I get this message: "Send error: We weren't able to...
  4. Windows 10 Mail app ignoring email accounts

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail app ignoring email accounts: As you can see in the image below, I have setup (even two different) email accounts but the Windows 10 Mail app acts as if I have not setup any... [img] I already tried the official MS forums to no avail. I.e. deleting and re-adding accounts, reinstalling Mail app or...
  5. Email accounts on Windows 10 Mail App disappearing

Email accounts on Windows 10 Mail App disappearing: I have several outlook.com email accounts configured on the Mail app in Windows 10. But every now and again, I find that one or two of the accounts are no longer reflected and then the only alternative is to add them back again. Why is that so? Would it be to some sort of...
  6. GMail account no longer works in Windows Mail app

in Browsers and Email
    GMail account no longer works in Windows Mail app: Running Windows 10 Home x64 Version 1803 Last Cumulative Update KB4462919 installed on 10/10/2018 Ever since I installed the above cumulative update my Windows Mail app has started to not work with my g-mail accounts. They no longer will download new mail and when I try to...
  7. GMail account no longer works in Windows Mail app

in Windows 10 Support
    GMail account no longer works in Windows Mail app: Running Windows 10 Home x64 Version 1803 Last Cumulative Update KB4462919 installed on 10/10/2018 Ever since I installed the above cumulative update my Windows Mail app has started to not work with my g-mail accounts. They no longer will download new mail and when I try to...
  8. Windows 10 mail app combine email accounts?

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 mail app combine email accounts?: This might be a really stupid question but i CANNOT find the setting to combine all my email accounts on the Windows 10 email app and it's really frustrating me, i searched all over google and can't find anything I just dont see the anywhere. 37960
  9. WIndows 10 apps no longer function

WIndows 10 apps no longer function: Hi, My Windows 10 apps no longer work on this account: - They do on other accounts on the same machine - The desktop apps launch without problem from the Windows 10 Start Menu Example: calculator, Wikipedia, NetworkSpeedTest. I already tried to reset the Windows 10...
  10. Turn On or Off Email for Account in Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Email for Account in Windows 10 Mail app: How to: Turn On or Off Email for Account in Windows 10 Mail app How to Turn On or Off Email for Account in Mail app in Windows 10 The Mail and Calendar apps included with Windows 10 help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule and stay in touch with...