Windows 10: Email address

Discus and support Email address in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I tried to send an email using live.com, my Microsoft address, and their address was invalid yet when I put the exact address the recipient in Gmail it... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by maranna, Apr 15, 2016.

1. maranna Win User

Email address

I tried to send an email using live.com, my Microsoft address, and their address was invalid yet when I put the exact address the recipient in Gmail it worked.
    Any explanations please.
    Thank you
    Peter

:)

maranna, Apr 15, 2016

2. Sir my first email address old email address how do I get my informations into the new one thanks.

In order to help you effectively we need to know exactly what email system you are using. You can see the differences
    here

In order to find which version of the email system you are using When you log into the account using a web browser does it say outlook.com, or Outlook Mail across the top?

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Apr 15, 2016
  3. Sir my first email address old email address how do I get my informations into the new one thanks.

Now the issue is getting back all the informations that was in the old email box to my new email box .I also have windows 7 Lap Top which was up-graded to window 10 , Therefore I need assistance on how to use it in transferring and editing my pictures
    and movies for the tube etc. thanks for cooperation.

Raymond Udubreh, Apr 15, 2016
  4. Winuser Win User

Email address

Create a alias in live.com. On my default live.com I could receive but not send. I don't know if that's a default or something was not setup on my account.

Winuser, Apr 15, 2016
  5. Winuser Win User
    Winuser, Apr 15, 2016
  6. maranna Win User

maranna, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Email address

1. Email address - Similar Threads - Email address

2. I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it...: I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it will take effect after 05/13/2024. Why does this update take so long?...
  3. I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it...: I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it will take effect after 05/13/2024. Why does this update take so long?...
  4. I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how do I change my email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I change my email address: How can I change my old email address to my new one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-email-address/4e8f1b04-bef8-4dfc-bd97-6a7364206f54
  6. how do I change my email address

how do I change my email address: How can I change my old email address to my new one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-email-address/4e8f1b04-bef8-4dfc-bd97-6a7364206f54
  7. how do I change my email address

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. Admin email address need to change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin email address need to change: Today In my office I got a new laptop and I sign in wrongly with my personal Gmail account. Acutally I need to use the office email address. From the account setting it showing that gmail as the admin, but my cmonpay they created the Microsoft 365 office for me and I want to...
  9. Admin email address need to change

Admin email address need to change: Today In my office I got a new laptop and I sign in wrongly with my personal Gmail account. Acutally I need to use the office email address. From the account setting it showing that gmail as the admin, but my cmonpay they created the Microsoft 365 office for me and I want to...
  10. is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** the legitimate owner or is the email a scam?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** the legitimate owner or is the email a scam?: is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** the legitimate owner or is the email a scam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-legitimate-owner-or-is-the-email-a-scam/43f61c67-66d2-4f6c-83d9-8c07efd0d7e8