Windows 10: Email and calendar dont work

Discus and support Email and calendar dont work in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When i press "Add account" nothing happens. How do i get it to work? [img] 71002 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Thefirebeast, Nov 27, 2016.

1. Email and calendar dont work

When i press "Add account" nothing happens. How do i get it to work?
    Email and calendar dont work [​IMG]

:)

Thefirebeast, Nov 27, 2016
  2. nandeco Win User

Nokia 5800XM V50.0.005 FW experiences

Music Player is very cool

KS in menu is laggy. Still dont have calendar and email on same homescreen.

RDS still NOT working thats unvalivable Nokia.........

nandeco, Nov 27, 2016
  3. Major Problem with Appointments in Outlook

i dont know why it wont show my repsonse above.

1) Yes it is showing the correct time, date and location on my phones calendar.

2) i get an email on my work PC that was sent from my phone, my work email was added as an attendee.

Boomerdogg, Nov 27, 2016
  4. Ivan4you Win User

Email and calendar dont work

Remove the mail app from you,r pc.Then go to the store and install the mail app again.Will it now work?

Ivan4you, Nov 28, 2016
Thema:

Email and calendar dont work

1. Email and calendar dont work - Similar Threads - Email calendar dont

2. Calendar - control of email confirmations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar - control of email confirmations: I am so frustrated with every additional downgrade that Microsoft forces on its users.My latest source of agony and torture has to do with "Calendar" I really dispise these generic names I wish the app had a real name with a real version number. Basically my calendar never...
  3. Calendar - control of email confirmations

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar - control of email confirmations: I am so frustrated with every additional downgrade that Microsoft forces on its users.My latest source of agony and torture has to do with "Calendar" I really dispise these generic names I wish the app had a real name with a real version number. Basically my calendar never...
  4. Mail & Calendar app not syncing and Outlook.com email not working

Mail & Calendar app not syncing and Outlook.com email not working: I have alongstanding Microsoft/Office 365 account. I’verecently bought a Surface Laptop 3 and have started having major problems withMail & Calendar app, which has become completely unusable for Outlook.comand related accounts. Ironically all my smtp accounts work fine but...
  5. Outlook 2019 search not working in contacts, calendar and emails

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2019 search not working in contacts, calendar and emails: Hi I have just upgraded from my trusty Outlook 2007 to the new Office 2019 suite of programs. The new Outlook 2019 has been an absolute nightmare in so much as I was not able to search my calendar, contacts, and emails. Read numerous other forums for help and spent days...
  6. wheres is the email and calendar app?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    wheres is the email and calendar app?: In Win 10, I deleted my mail and calendar app. I Have Office home 2013. I have be having problems with mail & calendar not recognizing my other email accts periodically. I read that you should delete the app and reinstall it. Now I cant find it to reinstall....
  7. Adding an email to Calendar and People doesn't work

Adding an email to Calendar and People doesn't work: Hello. I recently got my new Surface Pro (5th Gen). I works quite well, except for the email and Calendar. I have an Office subscription but I'd rather use the built in Windows 10 apps as they integrate better. So I added my email to the Mail app. My email is with this...
  8. microsoft email and calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft email and calendar: can i move an email into calendar by drop and drag? you can in Outlook, but i cant seem to get it to work in new email program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/microsoft-email-and-calendar/72302879-a5d6-4e3c-a99a-06127633bf30
  9. Add an account in Email, calendar, and contacts not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add an account in Email, calendar, and contacts not working: I am trying to add my iCloud account to Windows 10's "Email, calendar, and contacts" account list to use my iCloud contacts and info with the People and Calendar apps. When I use my login credentials, it just gives me the status "looking for your settings" and hangs there...
  10. Email and calendar will not open

Email and calendar will not open: Hi everyone, Email , calendar and all other apps will not open on my windows 10 . It only started like this yesterday. I’d gratefully appreciat any help here , anybody has ideas or has this happened to anyone else . Thank you again Rod 107955