Windows 10: Email and calendar dont work

Discus and support Email and calendar dont work in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When i press "Add account" nothing happens. How do i get it to work? [img] 71002 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Thefirebeast, Nov 27, 2016.

1. Email and calendar dont work

When i press "Add account" nothing happens. How do i get it to work?
    Email and calendar dont work [​IMG]

:)

Thefirebeast, Nov 27, 2016
  2. nandeco Win User

Nokia 5800XM V50.0.005 FW experiences

Music Player is very cool

KS in menu is laggy. Still dont have calendar and email on same homescreen.

RDS still NOT working thats unvalivable Nokia.........

nandeco, Nov 27, 2016
  3. Major Problem with Appointments in Outlook

i dont know why it wont show my repsonse above.

1) Yes it is showing the correct time, date and location on my phones calendar.

2) i get an email on my work PC that was sent from my phone, my work email was added as an attendee.

Boomerdogg, Nov 27, 2016
  4. Ivan4you Win User

Email and calendar dont work

Remove the mail app from you,r pc.Then go to the store and install the mail app again.Will it now work?

Ivan4you, Nov 28, 2016
Thema:

Email and calendar dont work

1. Email and calendar dont work - Similar Threads - Email calendar dont

2. Email App dont run in the background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email App dont run in the background: I noticed my e-mails dont sync and then when I checked I noticed HxTsr.exe and HxOutlook.exe are not in the process manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-app-dont-run-in-the-background/508ce78a-c64f-495e-982e-a8650b567281
  3. Adding an email to Calendar and People doesn't work

Adding an email to Calendar and People doesn't work: Hello. I recently got my new Surface Pro (5th Gen). I works quite well, except for the email and Calendar. I have an Office subscription but I'd rather use the built in Windows 10 apps as they integrate better. So I added my email to the Mail app. My email is with this...
  4. windows 10 w/edge email and calendar installed but not working

windows 10 w/edge email and calendar installed but not working: I have the icons but not functioning at all. I even tried the repair and also tried to uninstall with no luck. It is a monster that will not be controlled...
  5. i dont know how to email documents

in Windows 10 Customization
    i dont know how to email documents: I don't know how to email documents could you tell me how to do it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-email-documents/610ee021-2ebe-4709-8696-8b983019ec97
  6. 2 speakers dont work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    2 speakers dont work: Hello so when i bought this pc i wasnt interested in music but now i want to use a speaker for music and headphones for gameplay but it dosent work when i plug them both the headphones dont show up in mmsys.cpl only the speakers do and headphones are named speakers and i cant...
  7. Groove Music dont work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Groove Music dont work: today i brought a windos 10 laptop.But groove music dosent open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music-dont-work/20d10958-1e86-4e6e-af26-c1b418faff2e
  8. microsoft email and calendar

microsoft email and calendar: can i move an email into calendar by drop and drag? you can in Outlook, but i cant seem to get it to work in new email program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/microsoft-email-and-calendar/72302879-a5d6-4e3c-a99a-06127633bf30
  9. Add an account in Email, calendar, and contacts not working

Add an account in Email, calendar, and contacts not working: I am trying to add my iCloud account to Windows 10's "Email, calendar, and contacts" account list to use my iCloud contacts and info with the People and Calendar apps. When I use my login credentials, it just gives me the status "looking for your settings" and hangs there...
  10. Email and calendar will not open

Email and calendar will not open: Hi everyone, Email , calendar and all other apps will not open on my windows 10 . It only started like this yesterday. I’d gratefully appreciat any help here , anybody has ideas or has this happened to anyone else . Thank you again Rod 107955