Windows 10: Email and calendar will not open

Discus and support Email and calendar will not open in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, Email , calendar and all other apps will not open on my windows 10 . It only started like this yesterday. I’d gratefully appreciat any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rodowen, Apr 11, 2018.

1. rodowen Win User

Email and calendar will not open

Hi everyone,
    Email , calendar and all other apps will not open on my windows 10 .
    It only started like this yesterday.
    I’d gratefully appreciat any help here , anybody has ideas or has this happened to anyone else .

Thank you again
    Rod

:)

rodowen, Apr 11, 2018
  2. Megan_s Win User

Mail and calendar will NOT open

Just got a new Lenovo laptop a few days ago and the mail and calendar app worked perfectly and synced well. NOW, the mail and calendar app will not open when selected from any possible place e.g start menu tile, task bar etc. When selected they flash up
    on the screen for a split second and then disappear again.

I have tried running command prompt admin and using the command "net stop wuauserv" and "net stop bits", but that didn't work.

I have also tried uninstalling the apps using PowerShell. This didn't work.

I have tried restoring windows 10 to a previous build, but this hasn't helped either.

I have tried updating the app store and calendar and mail, but this didn't work

VERY FRUSTRATING that out of all the apps, Mail and calendar won't work as these are vital to me.

PLEASE get back to me with any other fixes I am DESPERATE as I have my own company and these functions are vital to me!

Megan_s, Apr 11, 2018
  3. RoryBarr Win User
    Mail and Calendar will not open

Hi,

I tried uninstalling the apps as you suggested (after all the other steps mentioned above) and still nothing. Neither app will open. I've removed a second email account in case that was causing problems, but it made no difference.

Any help would be appreciated!Regards,

Rory

RoryBarr, Apr 11, 2018
  4. Email and calendar will not open

Caledon Ken, Apr 11, 2018
Thema:

Email and calendar will not open

1. Email and calendar will not open - Similar Threads - Email calendar open

2. Calendar - control of email confirmations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar - control of email confirmations: I am so frustrated with every additional downgrade that Microsoft forces on its users.My latest source of agony and torture has to do with "Calendar" I really dispise these generic names I wish the app had a real name with a real version number. Basically my calendar never...
  3. Calendar - control of email confirmations

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar - control of email confirmations: I am so frustrated with every additional downgrade that Microsoft forces on its users.My latest source of agony and torture has to do with "Calendar" I really dispise these generic names I wish the app had a real name with a real version number. Basically my calendar never...
  4. Calendar App not Opening

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Calendar App not Opening: So yesterday as any normal day i clicked on the calendar app and it wouldn't open at all. Or if it did, it just open a white screen and then closed. I contacted windows support, and when trying to use "Quick assist" the damn thing would stay forever in "connecting". So the...
  5. Mail and Calendar not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail and Calendar not opening: The mail and calendar app is not opening in my Windows 11. It doesnt have issue before but after performing registry change and went back to the date prior it started a new issue. I hope that I made the system restore right but now I am more concern about my Mail and Calendar...
  6. Mail and Calendar not opening

Mail and Calendar not opening: The mail and calendar app is not opening in my Windows 11. It doesnt have issue before but after performing registry change and went back to the date prior it started a new issue. I hope that I made the system restore right but now I am more concern about my Mail and Calendar...
  7. Calendar doesn't open

Calendar doesn't open: Win 11, updated. Clicking the date/time in the bottom-right does NOT open the calendar as it used to. Saw this post for Win 10 and followed all the instructions. Still doesn't work. Short of reinstalling the OS, which was freshly installed about a month ago anyway, what can I...
  8. wheres is the email and calendar app?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    wheres is the email and calendar app?: In Win 10, I deleted my mail and calendar app. I Have Office home 2013. I have be having problems with mail & calendar not recognizing my other email accts periodically. I read that you should delete the app and reinstall it. Now I cant find it to reinstall....
  9. microsoft email and calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft email and calendar: can i move an email into calendar by drop and drag? you can in Outlook, but i cant seem to get it to work in new email program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/microsoft-email-and-calendar/72302879-a5d6-4e3c-a99a-06127633bf30
  10. Email and calendar dont work

in Browsers and Email
    Email and calendar dont work: When i press "Add account" nothing happens. How do i get it to work? [img] 71002