Windows 10: Email app doubling messages

Discus and support Email app doubling messages in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; The Windows 10 email application is doubling every emails from my inbox. It has happened that mistake before, but had stopped, but now it happened... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by xbfelipe, Apr 9, 2016.

1. xbfelipe Win User

Email app doubling messages

The Windows 10 email application is doubling every emails from my inbox. It has happened that mistake before, but had stopped, but now it happened again. This problem remains for weeks.

Only happening to me?

:)

xbfelipe, Apr 9, 2016

2. Windows 10 mail app - double click to open

Hi.

Recently I tried Windows 10 built-in mail app.

I'm looking for two options:

• Double clicking on an email will open it in a new window (currently double click hide/unhide the email in preview pane)
    • Hiding email preview pane permanently

Thanks in advance!

JohnDope(2), Apr 9, 2016
  3. setting default Email doesn't work

To open your email, you should click the icon for Mozilla Thunderbird Email program, not the Mail App icon.

Kyah Pembaryah, Apr 9, 2016
Thema:

Email app doubling messages

1. Email app doubling messages - Similar Threads - Email app doubling

2. double email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    double email: I have a question I am hoping someone can help me with. I am getting double emails. Only one opens.So this is an example of the emails. Emailo Email Actual email. The circle at the beginning is the one that you can use and it will delete both emails after you are done reading...
  3. double email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    double email: I have a question I am hoping someone can help me with. I am getting double emails. Only one opens.So this is an example of the emails. Emailo Email Actual email. The circle at the beginning is the one that you can use and it will delete both emails after you are done reading...
  4. Scrolling in email message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scrolling in email message: The system just did an update for Microsoft 365. After the update my scrolling bar no longer appears both in the email reading panes and in the attachments. I would normally be able to scroll through the attachments on an email or scroll through the entire email in the...
  5. Scrolling in email message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scrolling in email message: The system just did an update for Microsoft 365. After the update my scrolling bar no longer appears both in the email reading panes and in the attachments. I would normally be able to scroll through the attachments on an email or scroll through the entire email in the...
  6. app double up

in Windows 10 Customization
    app double up: My daughter has a secondary account on our home pc & obviously she wants her own apps. Why is it that some of her software's show up on the desktop of my account & if I send them to the recycle bin, hers goes there too. Apps like Minecraft and Steam among others. How do I...
  7. Email error message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Email error message: Hi, I keep getting the error message "There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs control panel." I have installed another email program...
  8. Printing an email message

in Browsers and Email
    Printing an email message: After windows upgraded to 1703, I started using the mail app. I do not mind the app, but I have a problem when trying to print an email onto a specified paper size (A4) in portrait mode. It seem the any text on the right side of the email is missing and if I try to print...
  9. Save Email Messages in Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Save Email Messages in Windows 10 Mail app: How to: Save Email Messages in Windows 10 Mail app How to Save Email Messages in Windows 10 Mail app The Mail and Calendar apps included with Windows 10 help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule and stay in touch with people you care about the most....
  10. Delete Email Messages in Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Delete Email Messages in Windows 10 Mail app: How to: Delete Email Messages in Windows 10 Mail app How to Delete Email Messages in Windows 10 Mail app The Mail and Calendar apps included with Windows 10 help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule and stay in touch with people you care about the...