Windows 10: email app has been turned off

Discus and support email app has been turned off in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't turn the mail app back on - looks as though all has been lost?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Happy Tuesday380, Jul 5, 2018.

1. email app has been turned off

I can't turn the mail app back on - looks as though all has been lost?

:)

Happy Tuesday380, Jul 5, 2018
  2. fisher99 Win User

Best Multi-User Email App?

Hello. I am looking for an email app that will support 2 users, each with 2 different email accounts (one gmail and one outlook account each). Ideally they would like to use a single email program for both of them but would like separate inboxes for each person.

So, ideally:
    • One email program.
    • Two inboxes, with each inbox collecting email from a unique gmail account and a unique outlook account.

Will be interested in any suggestions.

fisher99, Nov 11, 2018
  3. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Nov 11, 2018
  4. Sam Vimes Win User

email app has been turned off

Mail App: Removing drop down email address suggestions

I'm not a big fan of the MS Mail program and don't really use it for serious stuff but somehow or other if I create a new email then as I start to enter the recipients address a whole load of suggestions will appear. I don't have any contacts in the People app so I'm not sure where these come from.

The question is how can I clear this list so that I no longer get the suggestions?

Thanks

Sam Vimes, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

email app has been turned off

1. email app has been turned off - Similar Threads - email app has

2. Defender has been turned off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Defender has been turned off: I received a notice that Microsoft Defender was turned off. I did not turn it off but want to turn it back on. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/defender-has-been-turned-off/8f3a749c-2930-41b8-9e8f-1b0da370e64b
  3. Defender has been turned off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Defender has been turned off: I received a notice that Microsoft Defender was turned off. I did not turn it off but want to turn it back on. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/defender-has-been-turned-off/8f3a749c-2930-41b8-9e8f-1b0da370e64b
  4. Problems accessing some websites and my sound has been turned off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems accessing some websites and my sound has been turned off: Within the last week, I installed Windows 11. When I was in the process, the system told me it needed more space. I clicked to approve it and the installation continued. However, now I am experiencing problems in various different areas and I'm not sure how to fix them. 1 I...
  5. My email has been compromised

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My email has been compromised: Whilst remotely connected to our server, I received two emails from a colleague, I replied to them and as we have read receipts turned on, my two receipts were received by the sender from different countries in Africa. Our network administrator is clearing up my account and...
  6. My laptop webcam has been turning on and off inexplicably

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop webcam has been turning on and off inexplicably: I have made no conscious input to do so, and actually have not given any app access to the camera. Windows would notify that the camera is turning on and then a few seconds later it would turn off again by itself. It has been 3-4 times so far; is it possible I'm hitting a...
  7. Email has been compromised

Email has been compromised: I suddenly had all my email sent to deleted and now I have to go to the deleted emails to read my emails. I am not getting anything on Inbox anymore. It all started after a dropbox email was sent from my email supposedly to like 20 email contacts, it then got all messed up...
  8. This App Has Been Blocked

This App Has Been Blocked: I just installed windows 10 on an older laptop upgrade from 7. I am trying to install - install root 5.5 on my computer the install wizard opens but partially through the install I get a red window with the message "this app has been blocked for your protection an...
  9. Firewall has been turned off

Firewall has been turned off: Good day I need some assistance. I have windows 10 64bit and im using avg antivirus. Everytime i stary up my p.c i keep getting a nitification that my firewall is deactivated. When i go to the notification panel to active my firewall it wont allow me to active, AVG...
  10. Turn On or Off Email for Account in Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Email for Account in Windows 10 Mail app: How to: Turn On or Off Email for Account in Windows 10 Mail app How to Turn On or Off Email for Account in Mail app in Windows 10 The Mail and Calendar apps included with Windows 10 help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule and stay in touch with...