Windows 10: Email Attachments

Discus and support Email Attachments in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am using the mail application on my Surface Pro 4 with multiple email accounts. I have reset the program, uninstalled my accounts and reinstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CaraJohnson1, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Email Attachments

I am using the mail application on my Surface Pro 4 with multiple email accounts. I have reset the program, uninstalled my accounts and reinstalled and tried to change the security. For a short time the application will work appropriately and attachments will show in received emails and then after a while they will no longer show. I can log on to these email accounts using the internet account or another device and the attachments are visible. Any ideas?

:)

CaraJohnson1, Aug 7, 2018

2. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Aug 7, 2018
  3. email attachments

Hi Rebecca,

For us to assist you further with your concern. We’ll need the following details:

• What email application are you using?
    • Is this issue isolated on a specific file attached or all files?
    • Can you successfully send an email with no attachment?

In the meantime, if you’re experiencing this issue using the Mail App in Windows 10, we recommend that you remove your email account and add it again. To do that, follow the steps provided in this article.

We will wait for your response.

Efraim Gar, Aug 7, 2018
  4. Email Attachments

will not open attachment in an email

Hi Dave,

There are some factors that we need to consider regarding your concern about opening email attachments. To properly diagnose this issue, we would like to know more about the issue by asking the following questions below:

• How do you access your Email?
    • If you are using a browser, have you tried using a different browser?
    • Have you also tried to clear the cache and cookies of your browsers?
    • What is the last action taken before this issue happens?

If you are using an Outlook application to open emails, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this

article
    . You can follow the steps provided in the issue #1.

Let us know the result if you need further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Aug 7, 2018
Thema:

Email Attachments

1. Email Attachments - Similar Threads - Email Attachments

2. My phone number is attached to someone else's email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My phone number is attached to someone else's email: I've always used my email address to log in and create accounts for student computers. Today I used my phone number and it came up with a whole other name. How do i disconnect my phone number from someone else's account?...
  3. My phone number is attached to someone else's email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My phone number is attached to someone else's email: I've always used my email address to log in and create accounts for student computers. Today I used my phone number and it came up with a whole other name. How do i disconnect my phone number from someone else's account?...
  4. Troubleshoot attaching folders to emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshoot attaching folders to emails: I have Windows 11 on a 3 year old laptop, and can no longer attach folders in gmail, outlook or yahoo mail. I can only attach items in the folder individually. I tried restarting and cleaning out unwanted emails. I also have transferred file folders onto a external hard drive...
  5. Troubleshoot attaching folders to emails

Troubleshoot attaching folders to emails: I have Windows 11 on a 3 year old laptop, and can no longer attach folders in gmail, outlook or yahoo mail. I can only attach items in the folder individually. I tried restarting and cleaning out unwanted emails. I also have transferred file folders onto a external hard drive...
  6. Documents not opening, scanning taking forever to load, not able to attach documents to emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Documents not opening, scanning taking forever to load, not able to attach documents to emails: I am having difficulty for days now not being able to open word documents, pdf documents, scanning a document and not being able to save the document and sometimes it will not allow me to attached documents to an email. Everything is up to date on my computers....
  7. Documents not opening, scanning taking forever to load, not able to attach documents to emails

Documents not opening, scanning taking forever to load, not able to attach documents to emails: I am having difficulty for days now not being able to open word documents, pdf documents, scanning a document and not being able to save the document and sometimes it will not allow me to attached documents to an email. Everything is up to date on my computers....
  8. Windows live mail 2012, sends multiple copies of same email with attachments.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows live mail 2012, sends multiple copies of same email with attachments.: When sending email attachments, Windows Live Mail sends out multiple emails one original, sometimes up to 60-70 of same email. Email will not open properly & when it does go through, the text portion looks gibberish. No prob when not sending attachments. Need help!Thanks.Anne...
  9. Windows live mail 2012, sends multiple copies of same email with attachments.

Windows live mail 2012, sends multiple copies of same email with attachments.: When sending email attachments, Windows Live Mail sends out multiple emails one original, sometimes up to 60-70 of same email. Email will not open properly & when it does go through, the text portion looks gibberish. No prob when not sending attachments. Need help!Thanks.Anne...
  10. Yahoo email not giving "my computer" menu when attaching files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yahoo email not giving "my computer" menu when attaching files.: Utilizing Chrome, when wanting to attach a file to a yahoo email, the My computer options don't appear when utilizing the find files from my computer option. It was there before now it doesn't appear. How can I get the "my computer" options back?...