Windows 10: Email error message

Discus and support Email error message in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I keep getting the error message "There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, if one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jackman9061, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Email error message

Hi, I keep getting the error message "There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs control panel."

I have installed another email program and set it as my Default Email Program. But to no avail I kept getting the error message. I even deleted all of the email folders in Windows registry except the main Mail folder. I don't what to restore my PC to a previous restore point, so if there's anyway to fix this problem without doing that, that would be ideal. Thanks to anybody who finds a solution to my problem.

:)

Jackman9061, Aug 16, 2018

2. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    • Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    • Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    • Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

• Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Aug 16, 2018
  3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Aug 16, 2018
  4. Edgar Pan Win User

Email error message

no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

Email error message

1. Email error message - Similar Threads - Email error message

2. Error message replying to some emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message replying to some emails: Hi,I have tried unsuccessfully to solve this in the past but let it go as it only affects a minority of emails but it has re-occurred.I am using the Mail App that comes with Windows 11 to access an email account on my own domain name. For a minority of email addresses when I...
  3. Error message replying to some emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error message replying to some emails: Hi,I have tried unsuccessfully to solve this in the past but let it go as it only affects a minority of emails but it has re-occurred.I am using the Mail App that comes with Windows 11 to access an email account on my own domain name. For a minority of email addresses when I...
  4. Scrolling in email message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scrolling in email message: The system just did an update for Microsoft 365. After the update my scrolling bar no longer appears both in the email reading panes and in the attachments. I would normally be able to scroll through the attachments on an email or scroll through the entire email in the...
  5. Error Message 0x800CCC1A - cannot send email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error Message 0x800CCC1A - cannot send email: Everytime I open my outlook account I cannot send emails and get the following error message Task *** Email address is removed for privacy ***-sending' reported error 0x800CCC1A: Your server does not support the connection encryption type you have specified. I have tried...
  6. "no email program associated" error message in Explorer

in Browsers and Email
    "no email program associated" error message in Explorer: When I try to send a file by email from the contextual menu in Explorer I get the error message "There is no email program associated to perform the requested action". However I already have Chrome selected as the email handler in Windows app settings. How do I fix this? I'm...
  7. "no email program associated" error message in Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    "no email program associated" error message in Explorer: When I try to send a file by email from the contextual menu in Explorer I get the error message "There is no email program associated to perform the requested action". However I already have Chrome selected as the email handler in Windows app settings. How do I fix this? I'm...
  8. Error message when sending email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error message when sending email: When sending a reply email I receive the following message "There was an error sending your message. Dismiss" How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-when-sending-email/cad271f2-4740-49fb-acdd-68fe9df2a098
  9. Email error message in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Email error message in Windows 10.: I get this same error messager whether in Word, Excel, or other sites when I try to share a file by email. Needless to say, I am not able to share files. HELP. I have been told this is a Microsoft problem....
  10. error message when scanning to email

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    error message when scanning to email: when I try to scan to email wit a hp2622 I get the error message "hp scan application is unable to open your email application, check email configuration email works ok, but I cannot find email stings for the scanner...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error 1 yahoo messager