Windows 10: email folders

Discus and support email folders in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; all ny messages that i had stored in archives are missing. how do i recover them?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by anisciabunn, Oct 18, 2021.

1. email folders

all ny messages that i had stored in archives are missing. how do i recover them?

:)

anisciabunn, Oct 18, 2021

2. Wanted:Automated email program that monitors a folder

Does anyone know of a program that can be setup in Windows XP to monitor a specified folder and email any files that appear in that folder. Even better would be to email the text from within those files - but I think this may be asking too much.

EnglishLion, Oct 18, 2021
  3. Windows Live email folders

Hi,

I would suggest you locate the Windows Live Mail Folder and see if your important folders are available.

Follow the steps below:

Step 1: Show all hidden Files.

• Click on File Explorer and then click on the View Tab.
    • Check Show Hidden Files/Folders.
    Step 2: Open the WLM Store folder.

• Go to the Mentioned path: C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Live Mail
    • Now go to the Storage folders location and look for your important folders.
    • If they are available, follow the steps below.
    • Make a copy of Windows Live Mail Folders and store it in a path you can easily access.
    • Now, open Windows Live Mail Account.
    • Click Alt + F key and press Import Messages.
    • Select Windows Live Mail and click Next.
    • Browse the folder and locate the file.
    • Finally press Next.
    • You will find your imported messages in the Imported folder.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Oct 18, 2021
  4. ex_reven Win User

email folders

Wanted:Automated email program that monitors a folder

Sounds like synchronisation.
    Maybe a google search of that?

Sounds custom lol.

ex_reven, Oct 18, 2021
Thema:

email folders

1. email folders - Similar Threads - email folders

2. Why are my emails deleted from their folders?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why are my emails deleted from their folders?: Every time I receive an email that I would like to keep I place it in a selected folder. I have Windows 10 and under the email Folders File I have listed other files that I can file the emails I want to keep.Example: I have a file labelled "Receipts" and I place all of my...
  3. Why are my emails deleted from their folders?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my emails deleted from their folders?: Every time I receive an email that I would like to keep I place it in a selected folder. I have Windows 10 and under the email Folders File I have listed other files that I can file the emails I want to keep.Example: I have a file labelled "Receipts" and I place all of my...
  4. Why are my emails deleted from their folders?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. email folders

email folders: all ny messages that i had stored in archives are missing. how do i recover them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-folders/b5eb7f08-2d5e-4602-85b1-00baa48b4ced
  6. email folders

email folders: all ny messages that i had stored in archives are missing. how do i recover them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-folders/b5eb7f08-2d5e-4602-85b1-00baa48b4ced
  7. Export Windows Live Mail Folders and emails to another windows 10 product.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Export Windows Live Mail Folders and emails to another windows 10 product.: I have several hundred emails on windows live mail. What free windows 10 product would be the bestone to export all my folders and emails to? And how to do it.Thanks,C.B....
  8. Export Windows Live Mail Folders and emails to another windows 10 product.

Export Windows Live Mail Folders and emails to another windows 10 product.: I have several hundred emails on windows live mail. What free windows 10 product would be the bestone to export all my folders and emails to? And how to do it.Thanks,C.B....
  9. Sharing Folders over network requires credentials for my university email account.

Sharing Folders over network requires credentials for my university email account.: For some reason, even though I removed my university account from both of my computers in the windows 10 settings, when I try to access a folder I have shared over my local network it askes for my university account's credentials. This is not an immediate issue, it is just...
  10. Accidentally moved email folder into junk mail; now all emails in folder automaticall deleted

Accidentally moved email folder into junk mail; now all emails in folder automaticall deleted: Hello,Yesterday I noticed all of the emails in a folder was deleted and then I realized this folder had been moved as a sub-folder of my junk mail! I believe the folder was purged of all emails that were older than 10 days, which was all of the emails except for a few from...