Windows 10: Email issues

Discus and support Email issues in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; HI: Could you please tell me how to put all my email default folders on 1 pane, instead of having to click on "folders" and selecting the 1 that I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by MarnieMcGil, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Email issues

HI:

Could you please tell me how to put all my email default folders on 1 pane, instead of having to click on "folders" and selecting the 1 that I want ? It keeps reverting back. I had it fixed at 1 point. I would like them listed 1 under the other, for easy viewing. I do not know what Mail program this is, whatever came with Windows 10.

Thanks

:)

MarnieMcGil, Jan 25, 2018

2. Windows 10 freezes when trying to backup a system image or when doing a chkdsk.

I have a c drive which is an ssd and a d drive which is a hdd.

The ssd back up works fine. A backup or chkdsk of the hdd freezes. What can I do to fix the problem?

Talita's Email, Jan 25, 2018
  3. Ken Blake Win User
    email issues

As far as I'm concerned, like other programs that come with Windows (almost all programs in all versions of Windows), the e-mail app that comes with Windows 10 is a very poor choice. There are many other choices available: some by Microsoft and some
    by third parties, some for sale and some free. They are almost all better than what comes with Windows.

I recommend that you stop trying to use what comes with Windows, try several others, and choose the one you like best.

Ken Blake, Jan 25, 2018
  4. Helmut Win User

Email issues

You can't in Windows 10 Mail App unless you have space for the touch screen type of spacing they use, particularly when you have a number of Accounts. You have to click on Folders or More to get a long Folder list.
    You can go to Settings, but there is not much in there.

Helmut, Jan 25, 2018
  5. Berton Win User
    Berton, Jan 25, 2018
  6. It was all aligned at 1 point, then hid on me, so it is possible, I just don't recall how I got to the lineup that I like.

Anyone know ?? Settings was no help whatsoever.

Thanks

MarnieMcGil, Jan 26, 2018
  7. Edwin New Member
    Go to 'More', right click on items you want to add, click 'Add to Favorites'

Email issues [​IMG]

Edwin, Jan 26, 2018
  8. Helmut Win User

Email issues

Well, yes you can add them as Favourites(right click) and they appear in the first pane but you may end up scrolling down to see them, particularly when using a number of accounts, small display etc.
    My only favourite is the Inbox on each account, that's all there is room for without scrolling down.

Each to their own I guess, scroll down or another pane for extra Folders.

Helmut, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Email issues

1. Email issues - Similar Threads - Email issues

2. Email issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email issues: I've linked my email accounts (2 personal, 2 uni) one of the uni email addresses I no longer use and I just use the newer of the 2. Ive tried unlinking and removing the email address but its still there, and everytime I access the mail, its continually telling me my settings...
  3. Issues while using a different email address to Microsoft Store on Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issues while using a different email address to Microsoft Store on Windows 10: Hello I use 2 emails regularly, I own several products on my older email that I don't on my newer one, but I can't add my email for the microsoft store. Basically, the email I use for Windows 10 is my primary email that I use now, but my secondary email (my older one) has...
  4. Windows user Profile picture issue, email address, Yahoo mail domain.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows user Profile picture issue, email address, Yahoo mail domain.: I was visiting someone and checking an e-mail I'd sent them and noticed to my alarm that my Windows User Account picture was appearing as a small image next to my name / e-mail address. I had assumed this image along with other images on my computer was entirely private which...
  5. Issues on Hotmail with people sending me emails

Issues on Hotmail with people sending me emails: Recently I have been getting annoyed emails from a variety of people who are trying to respond to my email but are failing to do so as it won't send properly. It comes up with Failure Notice and instead of showing my email address it shows *** Email address is removed for...
  6. email issue

email issue: I cant send scans by email how to set up default email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-issue/fb0655fd-6edb-469f-9fa7-ed6b0873a665
  7. AOL email sync issues with Windows 10

AOL email sync issues with Windows 10: I have read and watched all the videos about this and my frustration level is at an all time high. I CAN NOT get my AOL account to sync with my WIndows 10. I add it and then I get the needs attention message. I have changed the advanced settings and then I get my AOL...
  8. Windows 10 Mail App with EAS (ActiveSync) issue causes emails not being sent and disappear

Windows 10 Mail App with EAS (ActiveSync) issue causes emails not being sent and disappear: Hi, When using Windows 10 Mail App with an e-mail account setup using EAS ActiveSync, if we send some emails in a fast way (2/3 seconds between them) some of the emails will not be sent and will simple disappear. To reproduce the issue, follow the bellow steps: 1. Add...
  9. Microsoft Community Email Account Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Community Email Account Issue: Hello, I am having a problem with my Microsoft Community email account. I switched it from one email address to a different email address, and I cannot sign in to my new email address without creating a new profile, but when I sign in with my old email address, my new email...
  10. 1st Which email account did Microsoft issue my digital licence to?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    1st Which email account did Microsoft issue my digital licence to?: 1. Which email account did Microsoft issue my digital licence to? I wasn't able to use my PC, or laptops very often when the installation and upgrades were done. There are more than one Microsoft email accounts n this PC, how do I find out which one was used. I may have...