Windows 10: Email issues

Discus and support Email issues in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; HI: Could you please tell me how to put all my email default folders on 1 pane, instead of having to click on "folders" and selecting the 1 that I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by MarnieMcGil, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Email issues

HI:

Could you please tell me how to put all my email default folders on 1 pane, instead of having to click on "folders" and selecting the 1 that I want ? It keeps reverting back. I had it fixed at 1 point. I would like them listed 1 under the other, for easy viewing. I do not know what Mail program this is, whatever came with Windows 10.

Thanks

:)

MarnieMcGil, Jan 25, 2018

2. Windows 10 freezes when trying to backup a system image or when doing a chkdsk.

I have a c drive which is an ssd and a d drive which is a hdd.

The ssd back up works fine. A backup or chkdsk of the hdd freezes. What can I do to fix the problem?

Talita's Email, Jan 25, 2018
  3. Ken Blake Win User
    email issues

As far as I'm concerned, like other programs that come with Windows (almost all programs in all versions of Windows), the e-mail app that comes with Windows 10 is a very poor choice. There are many other choices available: some by Microsoft and some
    by third parties, some for sale and some free. They are almost all better than what comes with Windows.

I recommend that you stop trying to use what comes with Windows, try several others, and choose the one you like best.

Ken Blake, Jan 25, 2018
  4. Helmut Win User

Email issues

You can't in Windows 10 Mail App unless you have space for the touch screen type of spacing they use, particularly when you have a number of Accounts. You have to click on Folders or More to get a long Folder list.
    You can go to Settings, but there is not much in there.

Helmut, Jan 25, 2018
  5. Berton Win User
    Berton, Jan 25, 2018
  6. It was all aligned at 1 point, then hid on me, so it is possible, I just don't recall how I got to the lineup that I like.

Anyone know ?? Settings was no help whatsoever.

Thanks

MarnieMcGil, Jan 26, 2018
  7. Edwin New Member
    Go to 'More', right click on items you want to add, click 'Add to Favorites'

Email issues [​IMG]

Edwin, Jan 26, 2018
  8. Helmut Win User

Email issues

Well, yes you can add them as Favourites(right click) and they appear in the first pane but you may end up scrolling down to see them, particularly when using a number of accounts, small display etc.
    My only favourite is the Inbox on each account, that's all there is room for without scrolling down.

Each to their own I guess, scroll down or another pane for extra Folders.

Helmut, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Email issues

1. Email issues - Similar Threads - Email issues

2. New Outlook Email Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New Outlook Email Issues: My pc continues to turn on the new Microsoft Outlook. Unfortunately, I have save prior emails in my File Explorer , .msg files. When I am on the new version of Microsoft Outlook, it cannot read my .msg files that I have saved. I received an error saying unable to open and...
  3. New Outlook Email Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Outlook Email Issues: My pc continues to turn on the new Microsoft Outlook. Unfortunately, I have save prior emails in my File Explorer , .msg files. When I am on the new version of Microsoft Outlook, it cannot read my .msg files that I have saved. I received an error saying unable to open and...
  4. New Outlook Email Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I'm having issues with MS-Outlook version 1.2024.131.300 with opening saved emails

I'm having issues with MS-Outlook version 1.2024.131.300 with opening saved emails: I have the new Outlook app on my work laptop. One part of my job is saving emails that have been sent to my company. They are saved to a system we use, and to reply to them, I need to save that email to my desktop and then open it to reply. When I try to do this through the...
  6. I'm having issues with MS-Outlook version 1.2024.131.300 with opening saved emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having issues with MS-Outlook version 1.2024.131.300 with opening saved emails: I have the new Outlook app on my work laptop. One part of my job is saving emails that have been sent to my company. They are saved to a system we use, and to reply to them, I need to save that email to my desktop and then open it to reply. When I try to do this through the...
  7. Laptop login issue - outlook email is not working & not recoverable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop login issue - outlook email is not working & not recoverable: I am not able to login into my laptop..outlook email id has some issues , not able to recover it as well. is there a way to login into laptop. I am fine to loose my data, as it was new laptop....
  8. Laptop login issue - outlook email is not working & not recoverable

Laptop login issue - outlook email is not working & not recoverable: I am not able to login into my laptop..outlook email id has some issues , not able to recover it as well. is there a way to login into laptop. I am fine to loose my data, as it was new laptop....
  9. Microsoft Teams issue with 2 email accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Teams issue with 2 email accounts: I have 2 email accounts and the live.ca one is connected to my microsoft account but I do not use it for work. I use gmail now and have entered it into microsoft. My problem is that Teams is connected to the live account and not to gmail so my calendar and meeting requests go...
  10. Microsoft Teams issue with 2 email accounts

Microsoft Teams issue with 2 email accounts: I have 2 email accounts and the live.ca one is connected to my microsoft account but I do not use it for work. I use gmail now and have entered it into microsoft. My problem is that Teams is connected to the live account and not to gmail so my calendar and meeting requests go...