Windows 10: email options

Discus and support email options in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; anyone found a free email option that will keep emails on the pc if you log in on a different device with different email client 79601 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by scaramanga, Mar 17, 2017.

1. email options

anyone found a free email option that will keep emails on the pc if you log in on a different device with different email client

:)

scaramanga, Mar 17, 2017
  2. gnytemare Win User

N97 Email Client Options

I am wondering if I should give Jerker Soderlind some Kudo's.

It's very interesting to note people's reaction on these forums, and the belief that their ranting may be able to topple a multi-million dollar company. Sorry Jerker, your commentary was of no use to me....No Kudo's to you! ..and farewell wary traveller.

To the rest, yep, Profimail will work, any decent mail client will work.....but they aren't pushmail and they dont help fulfill the AED50 monthly comittment that the ISP is making me pay for. Sure, I could get their 'amazing' AED195 1GB download offer and
    use a pull mail, but then I am paying an additional AED50 per month, for less functionality. That being the AED100 I pay for browsing (data package), the AED45 for the pushmail with unlimited mails and useage) against AED195 for 1GB....better value I know,
    WOW, 1GB....but I will never use 1GB and would prefer a simple pushmail option. Grumpy me

Thanks for all your help and guidance anyway....but I am still interested to find out where I can get my hands on (and crack open) the java mail client they had for my N95.....surely this thing can be tweaked for the N97....

Message Edited by on 23-Sep-2009 05:45 AM

gnytemare, Mar 17, 2017
  3. lgkahn1 Win User
    N97 Email Client Options

I highly recommend profimail from lonelycatgames.com.. it is pull mail but supports all you mapi mailboxes.. html and multiple accounts.. you can also set it autostart every so often and pull your mail.. it is touch interface and i am using it on 3 diff
    phones.. recommend you increase font site if you get it to make it easier with touch interface..

lgkahn1, Mar 17, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

email options

The problem as I see it is when I log onto a 'foreign' ISP's service to check my E-Mail I can't Send from that connection, it's called relaying and prohibited by most ISPs. That's why I use Webmail. I set the free Mozilla SeaMonkey's E-Mail Client to access and download my POP3 E-Mail then when I'm traveling use Webmail to work with my messages. I have my ISP's Webmail set to leave a copy on the server then when I get back to my main computer download then delete messages from the server. Anything I do in Webmail that is left over after logging out is usually still available to my main computer.

Berton, Mar 17, 2017
  5. Samuria Win User
    Simplest is to use gmail you can use it on any device and if you leave emails on the server you can use thunderbird to get emails and it will download all of them but leave them on server gmail can also collect email from other isp for you

Samuria, Mar 17, 2017
  6. gmail is ok if you have a gmail account but my main email address is different don't see why I should change it just because the options for windows 10 keep deleting my emails from my pc

scaramanga, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

email options

1. email options - Similar Threads - email options

2. Why is it that I do not have the option to send an email from my surface pro to someone ....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is it that I do not have the option to send an email from my surface pro to someone ....: What is the reason I am unable to have an option to send an email to whatever the email address is from my surface pro? The reason for me asking this is when I go to the email option it is taking me to either outlook one note etc.. Is there a better way of doing this than...
  3. Why is it that I do not have the option to send an email from my surface pro to someone ....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is it that I do not have the option to send an email from my surface pro to someone ....: What is the reason I am unable to have an option to send an email to whatever the email address is from my surface pro? The reason for me asking this is when I go to the email option it is taking me to either outlook one note etc.. Is there a better way of doing this than...
  4. I have no option to print my email when I am composing an email.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have no option to print my email when I am composing an email.: Currently running the new version of Microsoft Outlook. When I am composing a new email I have no way to print my email before I send it. I can not do CTRL+P nor is there a button anywhere to push to print. In previous versions of Outlook, you could do this either way. Is...
  5. I have no option to print my email when I am composing an email.

I have no option to print my email when I am composing an email.: Currently running the new version of Microsoft Outlook. When I am composing a new email I have no way to print my email before I send it. I can not do CTRL+P nor is there a button anywhere to push to print. In previous versions of Outlook, you could do this either way. Is...
  6. How to stop receiving Welcome to Windows 11 emails with No Unsubscribe option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop receiving Welcome to Windows 11 emails with No Unsubscribe option: Every day since I installed Windows 11 on my laptop, I receive Windows 11 welcome emails from Windows@ infomails.microsoft. com and/or Windows@ notificationemails.microsoft. com some spaces added so the emails remain visibleand there is no Unsubscribe option in these...
  7. How to stop receiving Welcome to Windows 11 emails with No Unsubscribe option

How to stop receiving Welcome to Windows 11 emails with No Unsubscribe option: Every day since I installed Windows 11 on my laptop, I receive Windows 11 welcome emails from Windows@ infomails.microsoft. com and/or Windows@ notificationemails.microsoft. com some spaces added so the emails remain visibleand there is no Unsubscribe option in these...
  8. Recent Microsoft Outlook update has resulted in new emails having two options. Focused and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recent Microsoft Outlook update has resulted in new emails having two options. Focused and...: I have had a technician look into this issue but not able to help. He suggested contacting you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recent-microsoft-outlook-update-has-resulted-in/2443b587-4508-4c57-80b2-9cb5134e845f
  9. Recent Microsoft Outlook update has resulted in new emails having two options. Focused and...

Recent Microsoft Outlook update has resulted in new emails having two options. Focused and...: I have had a technician look into this issue but not able to help. He suggested contacting you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recent-microsoft-outlook-update-has-resulted-in/2443b587-4508-4c57-80b2-9cb5134e845f
  10. Recent Microsoft Outlook update has resulted in new emails having two options. Focused and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade