Windows 10: Email re Older Skype Versions Being Retired July

Discus and support Email re Older Skype Versions Being Retired July in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just thought I'd post this email I got today regarding older versions of skype: We’ve noticed that you are, or previously were, using an older... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by swarfega, Jun 7, 2017.

1. swarfega Win User

Email re Older Skype Versions Being Retired July

I just thought I'd post this email I got today regarding older versions of skype:

:)

swarfega, Jun 7, 2017
  2. IntRins2 Win User

Is Messaging App being "retired"?

I have just had an email from Skype saying that the "Messaging app for Windows 10 Mobile" will be permanently retired from 1 July 2017. So are we loyal Win10 phone users being forced to use the clunky, slow Skype app for SMS messages? With no individual
    control over ringtones (not that it works very well), and no facility to mute (not block) senders?

IntRins2, Jun 7, 2017
  3. garym123 Win User
    garym123, Jun 7, 2017
Thema:

Email re Older Skype Versions Being Retired July

1. Email re Older Skype Versions Being Retired July - Similar Threads - Email Older Skype

2. How to re-enrol retired device into endpoint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to re-enrol retired device into endpoint: I have been experimenting with MS Endpoint and when through the process of automatically enrolling a device. I then retired the device to ensure that worked, but now I am unable to re-enrol the device or add it using the "add work or school account." When I try to access...
  3. How to re-enrol retired device into endpoint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to re-enrol retired device into endpoint: I have been experimenting with MS Endpoint and when through the process of automatically enrolling a device. I then retired the device to ensure that worked, but now I am unable to re-enrol the device or add it using the "add work or school account." When I try to access...
  4. Macrium Reflect Free Version Being Retired

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Macrium Reflect Free Version Being Retired: Folks here often recommend the free version of Macrium Reflect as an alternative to Windows' own backup options. Unfortunately, the free version is going away, and there will be no further feature updates. Security updates will continue until January 24, 2024, however. The...
  5. Macrium Reflect Free Version Being Retired

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Macrium Reflect Free Version Being Retired: Folks here often recommend the free version of Macrium Reflect as an alternative to Windows' own backup options. Unfortunately, the free version is going away, and there will be no further feature updates. Security updates will continue until January 24, 2024, however. The...
  6. Skype for Business Online will retire in 12 months

in Windows 10 News
    Skype for Business Online will retire in 12 months: A year ago, we announced the July 31, 2021 retirement date for Skype for Business Online along with our recommendation that customers upgrade to Microsoft Teams. Since then, Teams adoption and usage continue to grow, as organizations have needed to find better ways to safely...
  7. Older emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Older emails: This seems to be an ongoing issue for so many folk, including me. I have the latest Windows and Outlook, but cannot see any emails that are more than 3 weeks old. Hopeless. My mail is via "btinternet.com", which uses IMAP, but technically, that's all I know. Is there a...
  8. Microsoft retiring older version from support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft retiring older version from support: Dear Professor , Next Month [APRIL 2019] , Microsoft retiring older version from support, stops serving security updates to windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Pro Workstation running version 1709 (Fall Creators Update) and Windows 10 Enterprise 1607 and Windows...
  9. July Releases of Skype for Business apps

in Windows 10 News
    July Releases of Skype for Business apps: The Skype for Business client teams were busy in July, and we released monthly updates on all platforms. Follow the links below for details of features and fixes included in the releases. Skype for Business apps for Windows Office 365 ProPlus (Click-to-Run) Monthly...
  10. Windows phone app for Skype for Business is being retired

in Windows 10 News
    Windows phone app for Skype for Business is being retired: Windows phone app for Skype for Business is being retired Applies to: Skype for Business for Windows Phone Summary The Windows Phone app for Skype for Business is being retired. After this change takes effect, new users will no longer be able to download the app from the...