Windows 10: Email screen locked

Discus and support Email screen locked in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I upgraded to Win 10 from Win 8.1 a week ago. I connected my Comcast email account easily to the new Win 10 format. It worked for several days. For the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by lns1122, Aug 8, 2015.

1. lns1122 Win User

Email screen locked

I upgraded to Win 10 from Win 8.1 a week ago. I connected my Comcast email account easily to the new Win 10 format. It worked for several days. For the past three days, the screen has been locked. By this I mean that the cursor moves over the screen fields just fine but none of them react. New emails are being added but I can't click to open them nor delete them. Also, the highlighted email, which is the one at the top of the list, doesn't show up in the view screen on the right half.

Apparently, I have set something wrong but I have no clue what it is. I would appreciate help determining whether there is something wrong with my Win 10 email or whether I can fix something myself. Thanks.

:)

lns1122, Aug 8, 2015
  2. Plums_SF Win User

Lock screen notifications with multiple Exchange accounts

I have two (separate) Exchange accounts setup on my phone. On the lock screen, I only get notifications for one email account. I tested this by sending a test email to one account, checked the lock screen, saw the notification, unlocked the phone, live tile
    updated, went to account and deleted the email. At this point the lock screen is cleared. Locked the phone, sent email to other Exchange account - on checking lock screen there is no notification for the second account.

Any ideas?

Plums_SF, Aug 8, 2015
  3. How do I put an In Case of Emergency feature on my WP8 that will be accessible without using the password?

There are several ways of doing this.

• The picture method, as mentioned above. Open the emergency contact on the phone or write it down using Word or PowerPoint on the phone. Then, take a screenshot.
    • You can set EMAIL app as your lock screen visible app. Send an email to yourself with any emergency message you want. It will be shown on the lock screen.
    • If not email, you can set the SMS as you lock screen app. Send a message to yourself and that will show up on the lock screen.

Jay_answers, Aug 8, 2015
Thema:

Email screen locked

1. Email screen locked - Similar Threads - Email screen locked

2. email locked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    email locked: I can not get into my msn email It is not sending me a text to unlock my email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-locked/e0d2afdc-597c-4d23-83ef-9d995d5a8201
  3. email locked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    email locked: I can not get into my msn email It is not sending me a text to unlock my email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-locked/e0d2afdc-597c-4d23-83ef-9d995d5a8201
  4. Windows 11 Shows Email Notification on the Lock Screen, Email is Deleted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Shows Email Notification on the Lock Screen, Email is Deleted.: Hello Everyone.I have a problem with my windows 11 Outlook showing a notification on the lock screen of my laptop.I tried to delete the message but the notification banner still remains on the lock screen.I have tried restarting my pc several times and deleting temp folders...
  5. Windows 11 Shows Email Notification on the Lock Screen, Email is Deleted.

Windows 11 Shows Email Notification on the Lock Screen, Email is Deleted.: Hello Everyone.I have a problem with my windows 11 Outlook showing a notification on the lock screen of my laptop.I tried to delete the message but the notification banner still remains on the lock screen.I have tried restarting my pc several times and deleting temp folders...
  6. Locked out of my email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of my email: Hello, I was locked out of one of my emails.Of course, beforehand I had connected a phone number which is now out of use, and I cannot get access to. I also had a back-up email in case I got locked out. But in this case that email I've also lost access to because google will...
  7. Locked Out of an Email

Locked Out of an Email: Hello, I was locked out of one of my emails.Of course, beforehand I had connected a phone number which is now out of use, and I cannot get access to. I also had a back-up email in case I got locked out. But in this case that email I've also lost access to because google will...
  8. Locked Out of an Email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked Out of an Email: Hello, I was locked out of one of my emails.Of course, beforehand I had connected a phone number which is now out of use, and I cannot get access to. I also had a back-up email in case I got locked out. But in this case that email I've also lost access to because google will...
  9. Locked out of email.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Locked out of email.: I can't access my email in the windows 10 mail app. It keeps telling me attention is required and i need to update the password for this account. I put in the password but nothing happens. Please help!...
  10. Lock Screen Not Locking

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock Screen Not Locking: Hey Guys I've had some issues with the Windows 10 lock screen on my Surface Book. When I close the lid it's to set to sleep. When I open the lid half of the time it will use the camera to verify, and half of the time it will have just say swipe lock screen and provides no...