Windows 10: email setting help needed

Discus and support email setting help needed in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have just got a new laptop with windows 10 installed I am not getting emails in the mail centre or the action centre despite that option turned on... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by craigmason, Dec 3, 2015.

1. email setting help needed

I have just got a new laptop with windows 10 installed I am not getting emails in the mail centre or the action centre despite that option turned on how do I get my emails to appear in action centre ?????

:)

craigmason, Dec 3, 2015

2. email settings 6233 - help needed!

So have to upgrade to at least v4.5 firmware to stop any email problems with settings? what about the slightly older firmwares? are they going to have the same problems as well?

aviper2000, Dec 3, 2015
  3. email settings 6233 - help needed!

Hi

i am having big problems getting email settings onto my 6233. I'm on a pay monthly contract with o2.

Briefly, i have been through with o2 technical support an 80 step process two to three times and i kept getting a message saying "CANNOT CONNECT TO NETWORK, CHECK CONNECTIVITY SETTINGS" o2 decided that it must be a software problem on my phone and replaced
    it. Now i have tried to input the email settings on my new phone, again with the help of a technical support person talking me through each step and again i got the same message. The techie advised me to go an o2 shop an try another compatible sim card and
    see if that made any difference - it didn't! So its not the sim card that's the problem and, as far as i can work out it can't therefore be a software problem either. So now what??

Has anybody else had similar problems and managed to resolve them. I welcome all advice as i don't know what to do next - and i do want to use email on my phone - which in every other respect is a great phone.

Watts

watts---01, Dec 3, 2015
  4. email setting help needed

Hi,
    Welcome to the forum

Have a read of this, many of us have them set to notify, but it doesn't work, no solution found yet
    Mail Notification Question

paulsalter, Dec 3, 2015
Thema:

email setting help needed

1. email setting help needed - Similar Threads - email setting help

2. Need help blocking onmicrosoft.com emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help blocking onmicrosoft.com emails: Hi, hope everyone's safe and well : I've been following the instructions on how to block onmicrosoft.com emails, but I don't have Outlook. Please, if someone would help me figure out how to block onmicrosoft.com emails from the mail service that comes with Windows 10. Thank...
  3. Need help blocking onmicrosoft.com emails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need help blocking onmicrosoft.com emails: Hi, hope everyone's safe and well : I've been following the instructions on how to block onmicrosoft.com emails, but I don't have Outlook. Please, if someone would help me figure out how to block onmicrosoft.com emails from the mail service that comes with Windows 10. Thank...
  4. Need help blocking onmicrosoft.com emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Need help in firewall setting

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need help in firewall setting: I have 2 anti-viruses being installed on my personal computer. One is from my employer as I am working from home and another one is mine.One is Kapersky Mine and K7 security employer.How do I disable/ reroute all of my firewall setting through Kapersky?I am not tech savvy, so...
  6. Need help finding a setting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help finding a setting: So normally when I connect headphones wired/bluetooth, I get a pop up that comes up and ask me if I want it to be just headphones or if I want mic enabled (it's a black screen with white letters, showes up in center of screen) Anyways, I accidentally clicked headphones only...
  7. I need help on my email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help on my email: I need some help I look at one email and it says that it is not responding I need to help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-on-my-email/51dc30d3-b008-4499-9513-e0ffe645ee17
  8. Need help with display settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help with display settings: I am using File Explorer, and I have a number of separate sessions open, browsing different folders, so I can drag and drop contents from one folder to another. The problem is that the determining the boundaries of File Explorer Windows is very difficult, especially when...
  9. Need help with languages settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help with languages settings: Hi, When I left click the Language notification icon on the task bar, it shows me 3 languages: 1. EN – English (United States) – US Keyboard 2. FRA – French (Canada) – Canadian Multilingual Standard Keyboard 3. EN – English (Canada) – US Keyboard...
  10. need help to change a email!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    need help to change a email!: hey i need help, i have my account but its not the right email that is sing in to it. i was wondering how can i change it. thanks 98338