Windows 10: email

Discus and support email in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Ihave COX email on my main computer and it works. COX web mail works. However COXcannot get my email on any computer or my 2nd computer with 2 hard... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by lostsoul65, Nov 22, 2016.

1. email

Ihave COX email on my main computer and it works. COX web mail works. However COXcannot get my email on any computer or my 2nd computer with 2 hard driveswhich are Windows7 and Windows10. My laptop can no longer get email, my phoneand table no longer has Internet and this happen all at once. After 30 phonecalls and 20 hours Cox still cannot get me on the anything except my maincomputer. I got a 2nd email but it doesn’t work. I’ve had COX for 10years and this is the first time they could not solve my problem.I think I’m going to have to drop COX and gowith another Internet provider. Any suggestions?

:)

lostsoul65, Nov 22, 2016

2. Windows 10 freezes when trying to backup a system image or when doing a chkdsk.

I have a c drive which is an ssd and a d drive which is a hdd.

The ssd back up works fine. A backup or chkdsk of the hdd freezes. What can I do to fix the problem?

Talita's Email, Nov 22, 2016
  3. Fixing Error Code Ox80508023, Removal of Trojan:Win32/Derbit.B

I followed all the steps you have recommended, rebooting or restarting after each step, but Windows Defender just keeps finding the Malware but does not REMOVE it from my system/computer.

I downloaded and ran each of the following:

Emsisoft“EEK”

MS Safety Scanner

RESET both of my 2 Browsers IE (ver 11) and Google Chrome (latest version) following your links

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

While my system works fine the Malware is not removed.

See a picture of the screen shot below from Windows Defender after doing ALL of the above (after taking the picture I clicked onto REMOVE ALL, each time):

file too big to insert

How do I remove this entirely from my system?

Thank you, Paul

PaulsPersonal-Email, Nov 22, 2016
  4. LMiller7 Win User

email

I had a similar problem accessing my email from my android phone. What worked for me was to configure it to use IMAP instead of POP. This was mentioned in the FAQ on my ISPs website.

LMiller7, Nov 22, 2016
  5. Cox tried IMAP but that didn't work.

lostsoul65, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

email

1. email - Similar Threads - email

2. Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...: Anyone know how to recover lost emails, woke up this morning to them all gone and need them back asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-to-recover-emails-work-up-this/4b2a38e4-864a-4e00-bd95-a068dbb75e8d
  3. Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...: Anyone know how to recover lost emails, woke up this morning to them all gone and need them back asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-to-recover-emails-work-up-this/4b2a38e4-864a-4e00-bd95-a068dbb75e8d
  4. GroupMe Recovery Email Doesnt Exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GroupMe Recovery Email Doesnt Exist: I logged out of my GroupMe account because it kept glitching. When i went to login, apparently I dont remember the password for years ago, but the email address the password recovery is tied to does not exist anymore so when I go through “forgot password” i cant recover the...
  5. GroupMe Recovery Email Doesnt Exist

GroupMe Recovery Email Doesnt Exist: I logged out of my GroupMe account because it kept glitching. When i went to login, apparently I dont remember the password for years ago, but the email address the password recovery is tied to does not exist anymore so when I go through “forgot password” i cant recover the...
  6. Outlook gives error messages "access denied" and can't add one email account. Why and how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook gives error messages "access denied" and can't add one email account. Why and how...: I had Windows 11 Pro Canary insider version before this release version of Windows 11 Pro and same problem. Especially one account is impossible to add to the new Outlook *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. So almost every time when I open the Outlook it gives an...
  7. Outlook gives error messages "access denied" and can't add one email account. Why and how...

Outlook gives error messages "access denied" and can't add one email account. Why and how...: I had Windows 11 Pro Canary insider version before this release version of Windows 11 Pro and same problem. Especially one account is impossible to add to the new Outlook *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. So almost every time when I open the Outlook it gives an...
  8. How can I access my brother's outlook email so I can give the information to his attorney?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I access my brother's outlook email so I can give the information to his attorney?: My brother "John Hendrick" is an American and he was arrested in Canada and is currently in jail waiting for his court appearance. The evidence he needs for his defense is in his email account which he does not have access to in jail. How can I access his email so I can give...
  9. How can I access my brother's outlook email so I can give the information to his attorney?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I access my brother's outlook email so I can give the information to his attorney?: My brother "John Hendrick" is an American and he was arrested in Canada and is currently in jail waiting for his court appearance. The evidence he needs for his defense is in his email account which he does not have access to in jail. How can I access his email so I can give...
  10. How can I access my brother's outlook email so I can give the information to his attorney?