Windows 10: Email

Discus and support Email in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Why if I try to send file does my email open in some thing other than outlook even thoughoutlook shows as my default?? 103887 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Herm61, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Herm61 Win User

Email

Why if I try to send file does my email open in some thing other than outlook even thoughoutlook shows as my default??

:)

Herm61, Feb 6, 2018

2. Windows 10 freezes when trying to backup a system image or when doing a chkdsk.

I have a c drive which is an ssd and a d drive which is a hdd.

The ssd back up works fine. A backup or chkdsk of the hdd freezes. What can I do to fix the problem?

Talita's Email, Feb 6, 2018
  3. Fixing Error Code Ox80508023, Removal of Trojan:Win32/Derbit.B

I followed all the steps you have recommended, rebooting or restarting after each step, but Windows Defender just keeps finding the Malware but does not REMOVE it from my system/computer.

I downloaded and ran each of the following:

Emsisoft“EEK”

MS Safety Scanner

RESET both of my 2 Browsers IE (ver 11) and Google Chrome (latest version) following your links

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

While my system works fine the Malware is not removed.

See a picture of the screen shot below from Windows Defender after doing ALL of the above (after taking the picture I clicked onto REMOVE ALL, each time):

file too big to insert

How do I remove this entirely from my system?

Thank you, Paul

PaulsPersonal-Email, Feb 6, 2018
  4. Edwin New Member

Email

What is your 'Mailto' protocol set to?
    (Settings/Apps/Default apps/Choose default apps by protocol)

Email [​IMG]

Edwin, Feb 6, 2018
  5. Herm61 Win User
    Thanks to you I found that protcol shows "mail" not outlook asthe default, but I cant figure out how to change it.

Herm61, Feb 8, 2018
  6. dalchina New Member
    dalchina, Feb 8, 2018
  7. Herm61 Win User
    Thank you...it worked!! Herm

Herm61, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Email

1. Email - Similar Threads - Email

2. Outlook gives error messages "access denied" and can't add one email account. Why and how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook gives error messages "access denied" and can't add one email account. Why and how...: I had Windows 11 Pro Canary insider version before this release version of Windows 11 Pro and same problem. Especially one account is impossible to add to the new Outlook *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. So almost every time when I open the Outlook it gives an...
  3. Outlook gives error messages "access denied" and can't add one email account. Why and how...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook gives error messages "access denied" and can't add one email account. Why and how...: I had Windows 11 Pro Canary insider version before this release version of Windows 11 Pro and same problem. Especially one account is impossible to add to the new Outlook *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. So almost every time when I open the Outlook it gives an...
  4. How can I access my brother's outlook email so I can give the information to his attorney?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I access my brother's outlook email so I can give the information to his attorney?: My brother "John Hendrick" is an American and he was arrested in Canada and is currently in jail waiting for his court appearance. The evidence he needs for his defense is in his email account which he does not have access to in jail. How can I access his email so I can give...
  5. How can I access my brother's outlook email so I can give the information to his attorney?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I access my brother's outlook email so I can give the information to his attorney?: My brother "John Hendrick" is an American and he was arrested in Canada and is currently in jail waiting for his court appearance. The evidence he needs for his defense is in his email account which he does not have access to in jail. How can I access his email so I can give...
  6. How can I access my brother's outlook email so I can give the information to his attorney?

7. My Laptop login is not going with Company email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop login is not going with Company email address: My laptop is added to MDM Intune and all our system login should happened with our company email address but my windows 11 is taking account as admin and not allowing me to set the login to company email address....
  8. My Laptop login is not going with Company email address

My Laptop login is not going with Company email address: My laptop is added to MDM Intune and all our system login should happened with our company email address but my windows 11 is taking account as admin and not allowing me to set the login to company email address....
  9. Can't get access to my email??!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get access to my email??!!: I been trying to access a email i recently deleted. The email is attached to various accounts i need to get access too. To be able to change my email address to my current email address professional email. Please help me get access. I can't get access to live chat support...
  10. Can't get access to my email??!!

Can't get access to my email??!!: I been trying to access a email i recently deleted. The email is attached to various accounts i need to get access too. To be able to change my email address to my current email address professional email. Please help me get access. I can't get access to live chat support...