Windows 10: email

Discus and support email in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I am trying to send my friend a picture in an email. I left-click the picture and context menu appears. I pick "send to" and it says mail... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by deanie44, Aug 14, 2015.

1. deanie44 Win User

email

Hi everyone. I am trying to send my friend a picture in an email. I left-click the picture and context menu appears. I pick "send to" and it says mail recipient and I click it. I receive an error message stating that there is no email program to perform this action. please install an email program or if one is installed create an association in the Default Programs in the control panel. I have tried numerous times to set W10 mail as the default program for email. I am still receiving the above error message. What am I doing wrong? Any help will be appreciated.

:)

deanie44, Aug 14, 2015

2. Windows 10 freezes when trying to backup a system image or when doing a chkdsk.

I have a c drive which is an ssd and a d drive which is a hdd.

The ssd back up works fine. A backup or chkdsk of the hdd freezes. What can I do to fix the problem?

Talita's Email, Aug 14, 2015
  3. Fixing Error Code Ox80508023, Removal of Trojan:Win32/Derbit.B

I followed all the steps you have recommended, rebooting or restarting after each step, but Windows Defender just keeps finding the Malware but does not REMOVE it from my system/computer.

I downloaded and ran each of the following:

Emsisoft“EEK”

MS Safety Scanner

RESET both of my 2 Browsers IE (ver 11) and Google Chrome (latest version) following your links

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

While my system works fine the Malware is not removed.

See a picture of the screen shot below from Windows Defender after doing ALL of the above (after taking the picture I clicked onto REMOVE ALL, each time):

file too big to insert

How do I remove this entirely from my system?

Thank you, Paul

PaulsPersonal-Email, Aug 14, 2015
Thema:

email

1. email - Similar Threads - email

2. the administrator email on my local user doesnt exist is what windows says everytime i try...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    the administrator email on my local user doesnt exist is what windows says everytime i try...: windows is contradicting itself. i think about 2 years ago i made an outlook mail account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and signed in to my local account on that, but now when i want to change it to another email, its not letting me do anything because it...
  3. the administrator email on my local user doesnt exist is what windows says everytime i try...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the administrator email on my local user doesnt exist is what windows says everytime i try...: windows is contradicting itself. i think about 2 years ago i made an outlook mail account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and signed in to my local account on that, but now when i want to change it to another email, its not letting me do anything because it...
  4. the administrator email on my local user doesnt exist is what windows says everytime i try...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is there a way to prevent links in email taking me to Microsoft Edge?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to prevent links in email taking me to Microsoft Edge?: I want all email & web links to take me to my default browser -- whether that be Chrome or Firefox. Sound familiar smile?Found a lot of suggestions with Google.But have yet to find the magic bullet i.e., solution short of uninstalling Microsoft Edge....
  6. Is there a way to prevent links in email taking me to Microsoft Edge?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to prevent links in email taking me to Microsoft Edge?: I want all email & web links to take me to my default browser -- whether that be Chrome or Firefox. Sound familiar smile?Found a lot of suggestions with Google.But have yet to find the magic bullet i.e., solution short of uninstalling Microsoft Edge....
  7. Is there a way to prevent links in email taking me to Microsoft Edge?

8. Is there a way to prevent links in email taking me to Microsoft Edge?

9. Is there a way to prevent links in email taking me to Microsoft Edge?

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Win 11 Outlook installed app. Not able to pin email. Pin icon missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 Outlook installed app. Not able to pin email. Pin icon missing.: I know about ensuring sort by date needs selected. All the other methods are available. No pin. We use 365 Business Premium. No matter what I cannot get the pin to appear when hovering over the email. I checked, it is there in the web version of Outlook. No update available...