Windows 10: email

Discus and support email in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I am trying to send my friend a picture in an email. I left-click the picture and context menu appears. I pick "send to" and it says mail... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by deanie44, Aug 14, 2015.

1. deanie44 Win User

email

Hi everyone. I am trying to send my friend a picture in an email. I left-click the picture and context menu appears. I pick "send to" and it says mail recipient and I click it. I receive an error message stating that there is no email program to perform this action. please install an email program or if one is installed create an association in the Default Programs in the control panel. I have tried numerous times to set W10 mail as the default program for email. I am still receiving the above error message. What am I doing wrong? Any help will be appreciated.

:)

deanie44, Aug 14, 2015

2. Windows 10 freezes when trying to backup a system image or when doing a chkdsk.

I have a c drive which is an ssd and a d drive which is a hdd.

The ssd back up works fine. A backup or chkdsk of the hdd freezes. What can I do to fix the problem?

Talita's Email, Aug 14, 2015
  3. Fixing Error Code Ox80508023, Removal of Trojan:Win32/Derbit.B

I followed all the steps you have recommended, rebooting or restarting after each step, but Windows Defender just keeps finding the Malware but does not REMOVE it from my system/computer.

I downloaded and ran each of the following:

Emsisoft“EEK”

MS Safety Scanner

RESET both of my 2 Browsers IE (ver 11) and Google Chrome (latest version) following your links

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

While my system works fine the Malware is not removed.

See a picture of the screen shot below from Windows Defender after doing ALL of the above (after taking the picture I clicked onto REMOVE ALL, each time):

file too big to insert

How do I remove this entirely from my system?

Thank you, Paul

PaulsPersonal-Email, Aug 14, 2015
Thema:

email

1. email - Similar Threads - email

2. Cannot send Emails from AOL App anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot send Emails from AOL App anymore: I can no longer send emails from my AOL app since I enabled two-factor encryption. I can receive emails. Also is their a tech person I can call for Microsoft help?...
  3. Email issues

Email issues: I've linked my email accounts (2 personal, 2 uni) one of the uni email addresses I no longer use and I just use the newer of the 2. Ive tried unlinking and removing the email address but its still there, and everytime I access the mail, its continually telling me my settings...
  4. windows live lost email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows live lost email: What is windows live error 0x00000000 and how do I recover my lost emails? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-lost-email/45ad034e-397d-4ee5-bb3b-c49f77c1427c"
  5. Cannot send or receive email by using the mail App on this new Win 10 HP computer

Cannot send or receive email by using the mail App on this new Win 10 HP computer: The email address of my provider (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***) shows on the screen but I never get any email?? My old computer worked great with Win 7....
  6. I can't make Outlook default email client - conflict with Thunderbird

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't make Outlook default email client - conflict with Thunderbird: I am struggling to set Outlook as default email client . I selected it in Settings>APps>Default apps but when trying to share a file (e.g. Word) from within, it is attached to my Thunderbird client....
  7. problems sending and receiving emails in Windows10 Mail app

problems sending and receiving emails in Windows10 Mail app: Keep getting messages saying your email settings using Icloud and Gmail require attention. latterly a message saying Windows can not access Gmail. to seek sync approval. The email accounts were all working previously. Using a Toshiba C600 laptop....
  8. I cannot sign in using my @live in "Email & Accounts" and the Microsoft Store...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot sign in using my @live in "Email & Accounts" and the Microsoft Store...: Hi, I hope everyone is t their best... I've had this issue for five months, the issue arose after I had to reset my computer without keeping my data. I first discovered this issue when I tried to sign in to the Microsoft Store using my @Live email and this pop up appears...
  9. Email account with Sky/Yahoo

Email account with Sky/Yahoo: Hi. I had a message from Microsoft telling me there is a problem with my Sky/Yahoo email account. I tried to log in and it didn't recognise my username which is my email address. I have been using this account for years, and now it seems I've been locked out of my email...
  10. Emails

Emails: I am setting up a laptop but emails aren't appearing in the inbox although they are coming through on my phone and ipad. I was able to send one. The laptop is Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails/3b0625e5-4721-467f-a11b-aeed8300bc4c