Windows 10: emails stuck in outbox

Discus and support emails stuck in outbox in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have been using windows 10 since September and also had a new hard drive fitted. I also moved over to sky from Tiscali. During the last 3 weeks there... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by dianer, Dec 27, 2016.

1. dianer Win User

emails stuck in outbox

I have been using windows 10 since September and also had a new hard drive fitted. I also moved over to sky from Tiscali. During the last 3 weeks there has been a total of 9 e mails stuck in my outbox and I have no idea why or how to make them go.. Any ideas please?

:)

dianer, Dec 27, 2016
  2. glenn_C7 Win User

6120C, email getting stuck in outbox

Works on a C7. In outbox go to options, select 'Mark' which adds a box beside the stuck emails, select which adds a tick and go to options and choose delete. Repeat as required. This removes stuck unsent emails from Outbox

glenn_C7, Dec 27, 2016
  3. mk1942 Win User
    Windows 10 Mail app.

Emails stuck in outbox. How do i send them?

mk1942, Dec 27, 2016
  4. Neemobeer Win User

emails stuck in outbox

What email email client are you using and which protocol IMAP or POP3 (should be in the account settings)?

Neemobeer, Dec 28, 2016
  5. dianer Win User
    Hi

gmail is Imap and Tiscali is pop 3

dianer, Dec 28, 2016
  6. Neemobeer Win User
    Tiscali appears to allow IMAP as well. I would recommend switching to imap since pop3 tends to have sync issues such as reappearing or stuck emails. IMAP is much better and works well with multiple devices.

Neemobeer, Dec 28, 2016
  7. dianer Win User
    Would I just need to change the settings to IMAP and make them both exactly the same as I am not really educated with settings on e mails. I do use multiple devices as well.

Thank you

dianer, Dec 28, 2016
  8. Neemobeer Win User

emails stuck in outbox

Yeah just change the incoming email settings
    @tiscali.co.uk
    Account Type IMAP (recommended) POP3 Incoming mail server imap.tiscali.co.uk pop.tiscali.co.uk Incoming Port 993 995 Incoming SSL Yes Yes Outgoing mail server smtp.tiscali.co.uk smtp.tiscali.co.uk

Neemobeer, Dec 28, 2016
  9. dianer Win User
    ok I've give it a go. Just waiting to see if this solves the problem.

Thanks very much for your help.

dianer, Dec 28, 2016
  10. dianer Win User
    It hasn't worked with any attachments, they are still in my outbox. One is a single photo the other is an advertisement that has a share icon.

dianer, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

emails stuck in outbox

1. emails stuck in outbox - Similar Threads - emails stuck outbox

2. Emails getting stuck in Outbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emails getting stuck in Outbox: I am using the windows mail app and all of my emails from my home computer get stuck in my outbox. I use the same mail app on my work computer in the office and it can send emails just fine. I can receive emails just fine and I don't get an error when I send the email it just...
  3. Emails getting stuck in Outbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emails getting stuck in Outbox: I am using the windows mail app and all of my emails from my home computer get stuck in my outbox. I use the same mail app on my work computer in the office and it can send emails just fine. I can receive emails just fine and I don't get an error when I send the email it just...
  4. Mail stuck in outbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail stuck in outbox: Hi! I am using Microsoft Mail Version 16005.14326.20858.0 and my outgoing messages keep getting stuck in the Outbox and numerous blank draft message pile up. Any suggestions?...
  5. Mail stuck in outbox

Mail stuck in outbox: Hi! I am using Microsoft Mail Version 16005.14326.20858.0 and my outgoing messages keep getting stuck in the Outbox and numerous blank draft message pile up. Any suggestions?...
  6. Emails stuck in Outbox of Mail app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Emails stuck in Outbox of Mail app on Windows 10: [ATTACH]You have multiple email accounts set up in the Mail app on Windows 10 […] This article Emails stuck in Outbox of Mail app on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. can't send emails, stuck in outbox

can't send emails, stuck in outbox: can't send emails, stuck in outbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-send-emails-stuck-in-outbox/c3532c24-127d-4eb5-b189-4b6dcf06b6a8
  8. webmail emails stuck in outbox

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    webmail emails stuck in outbox: I have windows 10 and Office365 and a JustHost email. I can receive emails but the emails I try to send get stuck in the outbox. It works on my iphone but on my two computers which have windows 10 the same problem occurs. I see from previous posts that this is a common...
  9. outlook express unable to send emails they get stuck in outbox

in Windows 10 Customization
    outlook express unable to send emails they get stuck in outbox: outlook express unable to send emails they get stuck in outbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-express-unable-to-send-emails-they-get/810eabef-6a45-4f49-975f-845ecc1f9132
  10. Emails keep getting stuck in Outbox

in Browsers and Email
    Emails keep getting stuck in Outbox: Every time I either reply, forward or send an email, it gets stuck in the Outbox and I cannot send it. 51813

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 mail app stuck on outbox

2. email stuck in outbox windows 10