Emails

Discus and support Emails in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I send a photo from Windows 10 photos app as an attachment on an email. When I try to send photos, pictures comes up, where all wy previous... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LeoHicks, Jul 11, 2018.

1. LeoHicks Win User

Emails

How do I send a photo from Windows 10 photos app as an attachment on an email. When I try to send photos, pictures comes up, where all wy previous photos are stored. Unfortunately my photos taken since I installed Windows 10 are not there. In other words how to I get my photos on to Pictures

:)

LeoHicks, Jul 11, 2018
  2. HELPlucy2016 Win User

email

My system is Windows 10, my browser is Google Chrome and my email is Windows live. When I open a hyperlink I get a blank/black page listed as "Untitled". Any suggestions?

HELPlucy2016, Jul 11, 2018
  3. Edgar Pan Win User
    no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Jul 11, 2018
  4. fisher99 Win User

Emails

Best Multi-User Email App?

Hello. I am looking for an email app that will support 2 users, each with 2 different email accounts (one gmail and one outlook account each). Ideally they would like to use a single email program for both of them but would like separate inboxes for each person.

So, ideally:
    • One email program.
    • Two inboxes, with each inbox collecting email from a unique gmail account and a unique outlook account.

Will be interested in any suggestions.

fisher99, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

Emails

1. Emails - Similar Threads - Emails

2. How do I change my email address as t login with me being the only one

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I change my email address as t login with me being the only one: How do i take my laptop computer backup kei https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/how-do-i-change-my-email-address-as-t-login-with/b88e66db-7aba-4189-95f6-7082bc3f431c
  3. How do I import contacts and emails from Live Mail to Windows 10 Mail app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I import contacts and emails from Live Mail to Windows 10 Mail app?: Just purchased a new laptop with Windows 10. On my old computer I was using Live Mail. I have lots of Contacts and lots of Saved emails in Live Mail. I'm having trouble figuring out how to transfer all of that info from Live Mail to Windows 10 Mail app. How do I...
  4. changed password for email on the windows 10 platform

in Windows 10 Customization
    changed password for email on the windows 10 platform: I have not been able to receive emails since April 2018. I tried changing the password in settings for the account but it goes back to the 16 character password. My password only has 11 characters....
  5. email sync issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    email sync issues: I cannot receive messages from my btyahoo email account which is synced to my Hotmail account. The system was working perfectly until a recent software update to windows 10. How do I fix this problem...
  6. Windows Mail App - email groups

Windows Mail App - email groups: I have just been on line with Microsoft who confirm the Windows Mail App does not have the facility to create email groups. I need to use this function regularly and I am currently using my Gmail account for this purpose. When will Microsoft develop an email groups function...
  7. Some users getting random out the blue "Printer Not Ready' when printing email threads in...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some users getting random out the blue "Printer Not Ready' when printing email threads in...: I have a few users who have been complaining that when they try to printer emails from outlook it says printer not ready. All of these users didn't have problems till it randomly showed up. All users have windows 10 installed and running office 365 / 2016 All printers...
  8. share to outlook 2016 email from windows ink

share to outlook 2016 email from windows ink: Hi all , I want to share sketches in windows ink with my outlook 2016 email account. on my surface book can someone advise if possible and how to set up. thanks in advance Garreth...
  9. I get errros when creating a local admin account or signing into an email admin account i...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I get errros when creating a local admin account or signing into an email admin account i...: I had issues with connectivity with origin and they told me that I have connectivity issues with my OS and that I should contact Microsoft support, the error I get when I try to sign into the second email account I made is "you need to be connected to the internet when making...
  10. POP3 email clients

POP3 email clients: I have Windows 10 Pro and I'm desperately trying to find a program that actually works using POP3. I've tried Yandex, Mailbird, (which I have paid full price for in 2016 and 2018 when it said POP3 with NO constructive help from them to get it to work) Thunderbird but have...