Windows 10: Emails

Discus and support Emails in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I send a photo from Windows 10 photos app as an attachment on an email. When I try to send photos, pictures comes up, where all wy previous... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LeoHicks, Jul 11, 2018.

1. LeoHicks Win User

Emails

How do I send a photo from Windows 10 photos app as an attachment on an email. When I try to send photos, pictures comes up, where all wy previous photos are stored. Unfortunately my photos taken since I installed Windows 10 are not there. In other words how to I get my photos on to Pictures

:)

LeoHicks, Jul 11, 2018

2. email

My system is Windows 10, my browser is Google Chrome and my email is Windows live. When I open a hyperlink I get a blank/black page listed as "Untitled". Any suggestions?

HELPlucy2016, Jul 11, 2018
  3. Edgar Pan Win User
    no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Jul 11, 2018
  4. fisher99 Win User

Emails

Best Multi-User Email App?

Hello. I am looking for an email app that will support 2 users, each with 2 different email accounts (one gmail and one outlook account each). Ideally they would like to use a single email program for both of them but would like separate inboxes for each person.

So, ideally:
    • One email program.
    • Two inboxes, with each inbox collecting email from a unique gmail account and a unique outlook account.

Will be interested in any suggestions.

fisher99, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

Emails

1. Emails - Similar Threads - Emails

2. Windows 10 Mail App for Apple iCloud Email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail App for Apple iCloud Email: Can't connect my apple icloud email to Windows 10 Mail Application; no issue with correct PW and certificates. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-app-for-apple-icloud-email/5d1bc240-2be6-4c8a-a6b9-fb3b1891323c
  3. EMAIL attachment help after downloading Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    EMAIL attachment help after downloading Windows 10: Can not attach anything in email now after updating Windows 10. When I try to attach a document. Hit the paper clip and the attachment wording pulls up but I cant see it. only a couple letters like it is hidden behind the TO: and CC:. I have updated and tried...
  4. email server settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    email server settings: How do I check my email server settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-server-settings/2fcc8099-ac87-4f8f-bbfd-f7029736cd76
  5. Email acct. keeps disappearing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Email acct. keeps disappearing.: I have 3 msn. accounts. 1 personal, 2 business. Today one of my business accounts was missing. I went into Manage account and added it back, and it only lasted about 5 minutes. I have to keep reading the account. Also, when it is gone, my personal email then goes back to...
  6. Windows 10 has deleted my emails dated prior to 2015

Windows 10 has deleted my emails dated prior to 2015: Windows 10 has deleted my emails dated prior to 2015. I have checked the account settings, sync is set to 'all'. How do I recover my old emails?...
  7. how do I get the information, shuch as email and other information to stay longer so I have...

how do I get the information, shuch as email and other information to stay longer so I have...: see subject https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-information-shuch-as-email-and/79432829-ea83-456c-a458-686f53ac7811
  8. dleted emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    dleted emails: can you please tell me how to retrieve deleted emails in Windows 10? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dleted-emails/faf1f9fc-e3e0-47cc-9711-accee094c0c9"
  9. 'New Profile' pop up when running email signature generation script

in Microsoft Office and 365
    'New Profile' pop up when running email signature generation script: Hi all, I've been trying to run a script used to generate email signatures within Outlook (specifically 2016). The script runs fine on 99% of user accounts in AD, but a few users have come across issues. Mainly this being a 'New Profile' pop for Outlook being displayed,...
  10. Search for Mail App Email Profiles?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search for Mail App Email Profiles?: Hi all, Anyone know if there's a way to search whether users may have added in an email into the Mail App and if there's a way to prevent users from using it? I know you can remove it via PowerShell, but would like to get an idea of how many users actually may have added...