Windows 10: Emails

Discus and support Emails in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I send a photo from Windows 10 photos app as an attachment on an email. When I try to send photos, pictures comes up, where all wy previous... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LeoHicks, Jul 11, 2018.

1. LeoHicks Win User

Emails

How do I send a photo from Windows 10 photos app as an attachment on an email. When I try to send photos, pictures comes up, where all wy previous photos are stored. Unfortunately my photos taken since I installed Windows 10 are not there. In other words how to I get my photos on to Pictures

:)

LeoHicks, Jul 11, 2018
  2. HELPlucy2016 Win User

email

My system is Windows 10, my browser is Google Chrome and my email is Windows live. When I open a hyperlink I get a blank/black page listed as "Untitled". Any suggestions?

HELPlucy2016, Jul 11, 2018
  3. Edgar Pan Win User
    no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Jul 11, 2018
  4. fisher99 Win User

Emails

Best Multi-User Email App?

Hello. I am looking for an email app that will support 2 users, each with 2 different email accounts (one gmail and one outlook account each). Ideally they would like to use a single email program for both of them but would like separate inboxes for each person.

So, ideally:
    • One email program.
    • Two inboxes, with each inbox collecting email from a unique gmail account and a unique outlook account.

Will be interested in any suggestions.

fisher99, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

Emails

1. Emails - Similar Threads - Emails

2. WaitList.dat file may collect your passwords and emails in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    WaitList.dat file may collect your passwords and emails in Windows 10: A little-known Windows feature will create a file that stores text extracted from all the emails and plaintext-files found on your PC, which sometimes may reveal passwords or private conversations. If you're one of the people who own a stylus or touchscreen-capable Windows...
  3. email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    email: How do I solve a Sync Error in email Exchange with code 0x80072f99? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/email/1411bac1-b231-4d48-b4c3-6a25dc0e4f2b
  4. Not Receiving email in Outlook after Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not Receiving email in Outlook after Windows 10 Update: I've spent the better part of 3 days trying to figure out WHY after the last Windows 10 update I am no longer receiving email. I chatted with two different Microsoft techs and the second one referred me to an Outlook Team (866-425-4826). I did not call after watching what...
  5. How do I email a notepad document?

How do I email a notepad document?: How do I email a notepad document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/how-do-i-email-a-notepad-document/af579e92-f12d-4a10-a621-38336391ed05
  6. Email server information.

Email server information.: How do I find my email server information on my laptop. I cannot send emails. Outgoing email doesn't work, but incoming does? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/email-server-information/87711515-b813-4bde-9bbd-10dc73ba5538
  7. Incoming email issues - strips some attachments and garbles text of some messages

Incoming email issues - strips some attachments and garbles text of some messages: Hi This problem has been annoying me for the last 4 or 5 months. It only seems to affect windows 10 mail accounts on my PC. The mail is reaching my service provider fine and I can also read it on my iPad and on the provider's webmail site. There are two distinct...
  8. Emailing a pdf document

Emailing a pdf document: Hi, I am trying to email a document I have typed and saved as pdf but when I email and check the attached document it comes out different to what I have typed. Can you help please....
  9. Send email from Wordpad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Send email from Wordpad: I've got windows ten and would love to know if anyone can help me. I want to be able to send a doc. from wordpad via email from the program but it's saying I do not have a mail set up can anyone please help me...
  10. Email & App accounts hs Attention Required Manage & Fix. How to fix this?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Email & App accounts hs Attention Required Manage & Fix. How to fix this?: Email & App accounts has Attention Required Manage & Fix. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/email-app-accounts-hs-attention-required-manage/cca89d5c-2f6c-40bf-9e8f-72951a2b6104"