Windows 10: embedded win 11 in bios how to bypass?

Discus and support embedded win 11 in bios how to bypass? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I brought a new Lenovo system with Ryzen 7 and 4070 12 GB video card. It comes with Windows 11 Home. The Lenovo product is Legion T5 26ARA8. I copied... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TerryStick, Apr 21, 2024.

1. embedded win 11 in bios how to bypass?

I brought a new Lenovo system with Ryzen 7 and 4070 12 GB video card. It comes with Windows 11 Home. The Lenovo product is Legion T5 26ARA8. I copied the Win 11 home files and formatted the system ssd with windowsxlite Window 10 Pro version and under system, windows can't be activated. I have done this on my older Lenovo system with no issues. Anyway, I found that Lenovo has an factory preinstalled OEM Product key in heavily protected BIOS chip is not accessible. I don't like the Window 11 version and wants to downgrade to Windows 10 Pro. At this time I have the Windowsxlite Win 11 home vers

:)

TerryStick, Apr 21, 2024

2. access BIOS settings in Win 10

I have an 8-year old computer running Win 10. I need to access the BIOS settings. It used to be the holding down the F2 key during startup would bring up the BIOS screen in Windows computers. But this no longer works. A web article listed a complicated
    series of steps leading to a reboot . . . but still no access to BIOS. Any suggestions?

R BruceBeckner, Apr 21, 2024
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Apr 21, 2024
  4. Bree Win User

embedded win 11 in bios how to bypass?

clean install of W10 - embedded key, and Legacy MBR/BIOS v UEFI choice

The W8 key is safely embedded in the firmware.

Alphanumeric's experience is probably more to do with that particular PC rather than a general point.

As a test I've just booted my Dell with its W8 key in the firmware using the latest 20H2 install USB, as created by the MCT. It successfully found the embedded key, skipping steps 9/10 in the tutorial and went straight to step 11 'Check the I accept the license terms box'.

Make a note of the embedded W8 key just in case, but you probably won't need to enter it *Wink

Thema:

embedded win 11 in bios how to bypass?

1. embedded win 11 in bios how to bypass? - Similar Threads - embedded bios bypass

2. embedded win 11 in bios how to bypass?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    embedded win 11 in bios how to bypass?: I brought a new Lenovo system with Ryzen 7 and 4070 12 GB video card. It comes with Windows 11 Home. The Lenovo product is Legion T5 26ARA8. I copied the Win 11 home files and formatted the system ssd with windowsxlite Window 10 Pro version and under system, windows can't be...
  3. How to bypass the password login on Win 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to bypass the password login on Win 10?: Hi! I have an old PC at my old house, which I haven't used for 3 years. I have tried many passwords that I could think of even the hint didn't help, but it didn't work. The account is the administrator, so it won't allow me to modify it in any way. I have tried a method...
  4. How to bypass the password login on Win 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to bypass the password login on Win 10?: Hi! I have an old PC at my old house, which I haven't used for 3 years. I have tried many passwords that I could think of even the hint didn't help, but it didn't work. The account is the administrator, so it won't allow me to modify it in any way. I have tried a method...
  5. How to bypass the password login on Win 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How to reactivate win 11 after bios update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reactivate win 11 after bios update: After updating bios on MSI Pro z690a ddr4 my copy of win 11 deactivated and is telling me my hardware has changed and to buy a new copy of windows. Please tell me how to fix this defect in your product....
  7. How to reactivate win 11 after bios update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reactivate win 11 after bios update: After updating bios on MSI Pro z690a ddr4 my copy of win 11 deactivated and is telling me my hardware has changed and to buy a new copy of windows. Please tell me how to fix this defect in your product....
  8. Windows 7 embedded to win 10

Windows 7 embedded to win 10: I have a machine that has win7 embedded standard. I know i camt upgrad eut foek themat verison but how van i uninstakl itbto insyallnwin 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-embedded-to-win-10/f8ec0d47-8679-439d-a21e-954c0676a838
  9. How to remove illegitimate windows product key embedded in BIOS/UEFI?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to remove illegitimate windows product key embedded in BIOS/UEFI?: I've had this version of Windows installed for a few years now, I can't remember it being installed but I'm pretty sure one of my friends did it using a cracked version of Windows. I'd like to use the "free" legit version of Windows for a while, before purchasing a full...
  10. Win 10 with embedded keys

Win 10 with embedded keys: With the Threshold 2 update, I understand Win 10 can use a Win 7 and 8 key code for activation. Will it read an embedded key and use it during the installation process? We have over 300 devices that came with Win 8 downgraded to Win 7. Due to a new application that requires a...