Windows 10: EMERGENCY CANT LOGIN FOR BUSINESS

Discus and support EMERGENCY CANT LOGIN FOR BUSINESS in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i just updated my Alienware aurora r10 computer and it wont allow me to log back in with my normal password for some reason. I also dont have the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tony Nguyen6, Nov 29, 2023.

1. EMERGENCY CANT LOGIN FOR BUSINESS

i just updated my Alienware aurora r10 computer and it wont allow me to log back in with my normal password for some reason. I also dont have the same number anymore. the new number is 689 229 7282. can you please help me its really hurting my productivity rn. i have alot of work to do and it is hindering my ability to get everything done

:)

Tony Nguyen6, Nov 29, 2023
  2. Billy Med Win User

Emergency Alerts

Hi Stephanie,

Just to confirm, is this the same thing that you tried on your phone, in order to turn off Amber Alerts?

• Open Settings.
    • Tap on System.
    • Tap on Messaging.
    • Tap on the Change emergency alert settings link.
    • Turn on or off the emergency alerts you want.

Let us know if this was the same thing that you tried.

We would also suggest to reset your phone after doing these steps to ensure that the changes on your phone's settings will be refreshed.

Simply press and hold the Power and Volume down button for 15 seconds and then release your hold afterwards.

Billy Med, Nov 29, 2023
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 29, 2023
  4. EMERGENCY CANT LOGIN FOR BUSINESS

? Add People to Emergency calls

You can only make emergency calls while the phone is locked by entering the phone number. If you want your concern to be available, it is best that you send a suggestion through Feedback Hub. In this case, our developers can consider it for the next update.
    To send a feedback on your phone, you can follow the steps below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the Menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      Add
      button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and provide your suggestion and details in the box.
    • Select the right category and then submit.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Regards.

Michael Rey, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

EMERGENCY CANT LOGIN FOR BUSINESS

1. EMERGENCY CANT LOGIN FOR BUSINESS - Similar Threads - EMERGENCY CANT LOGIN

2. Cant login not There

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cant login not There: I need help after i restartes the pc i got nowhere to sign at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-login-not-there/e769bb6e-859a-4c06-a7fe-ca72fd4e8285
  3. Cant login not There

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant login not There: I need help after i restartes the pc i got nowhere to sign at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-login-not-there/e769bb6e-859a-4c06-a7fe-ca72fd4e8285
  4. EMERGENCY CANT LOGIN FOR BUSINESS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EMERGENCY CANT LOGIN FOR BUSINESS: i just updated my Alienware aurora r10 computer and it wont allow me to log back in with my normal password for some reason. I also dont have the same number anymore. the new number is 689 229 7282. can you please help me its really hurting my productivity rn. i have alot of...
  5. Not able to login to Business Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Not able to login to Business Store: As an ISV I manage one of my customers Business Store account. But now when I try to login with the same account now I get an access error saying "Your sign-in was successful but does not meet the criteria to access this resource. For example, you might be signing in from a...
  6. cant login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant login: i try to login to my other account but it says i already have a account named *** Email address is removed for privacy *** i have no idea what that is but they changed my emaiul, password and phone number for my account. when i try to login it says my account doesnt exist....
  7. *EMERGENCY* IS THIS A VIRUS? *EMERGENCY*

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    *EMERGENCY* IS THIS A VIRUS? *EMERGENCY*: I found this in the registry context menu : Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\{48F45200-91E6-11CE-8A4F-0080C81A28D4} Is this a virus of some sort?...
  8. Emergency help - CANT ACTIVATE WINDOWS

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Emergency help - CANT ACTIVATE WINDOWS: So just about a day ago, i got my new Acer computer and went to step up the computer. At first it was fine, it said to activate windows and i could so i started to install chrome and change some settings of the computer but after a few hours around there, it suddenly said i...
  9. HELP EMERGENCY

in Windows 10 Customization
    HELP EMERGENCY: How much storage can this laptop handle with a usb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-emergency/c0b6abe2-21e8-4b00-99eb-99ca247b457d
  10. How to change a personal account login to a business login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to change a personal account login to a business login: Hi Community I have a new laptop for a new job. Before I recieved my new company email address I used a personal address to setup my laptop. However, now I have two logins for the machine. One for the laptop login and one for 365 and other programs. So, my question is;...