Windows 10: Emergency! Email Question

Discus and support Emergency! Email Question in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Last year I deleted some emails from my gmail account. I want to know if its possible to retrieve them somehow. Its VITALLY important for legal... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by yahanna, Sep 16, 2017.

1. yahanna Win User

Emergency! Email Question

Last year I deleted some emails from my gmail account. I want to know if its possible to retrieve them somehow. Its VITALLY important for legal reasons.

:)

yahanna, Sep 16, 2017
  2. Jameek Win User

Error Code 00XB10999

It's *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Please hurry & help.. This is an emergency..

Jameek, Sep 16, 2017
  3. Billy Med Win User
    emergency only on phone

Hi Hope,

Regarding your question on how to access your phone from Emergency Only status, we just want to confirm if you wish to make a call while on an emergency, or if you wish to use your phone while the message "emergency call only" appears on your screen?

Billy Med, Sep 16, 2017
  4. Rocky Win User
  5. Winuser Win User
    I have had emails that I thought I had deleted from my Gmail account download when I was setting up my email client on a new computer.

Winuser, Sep 17, 2017
  6. Samuria Win User
    Have you checked the bin to see if they are there?

Samuria, Sep 17, 2017
  7. When you delete they move to the trash folder. Look in there and if they are there I would create a special folder and name it appropriately and move them from Trash to the folder.

orlbuckeye, Sep 17, 2017
  8. Rocky Win User

I'm glad that you were able to correct this issue.

Rocky, Sep 22, 2017
  9. tracit99 Win User
    Huh? Exactly how was the OP able to correct this issue?

tracit99, Sep 22, 2017
  10. Rocky Win User
    I would like to know as well!!!

Rocky, Sep 22, 2017
  11. Winuser Win User
    Where did the OP state that they corrected the problem?

Winuser, Sep 23, 2017
  12. Anak Win User
    Last year? That's stretching it, usually the limit is 20 to 30days....But you can still try to give this a go: how to recover permanently deleted emails from gmail , like the fellow says YMMV.

Thema:

1. Emergency! Email Question - Similar Threads - Emergency Email Question

2. Questionable email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Questionable email: I just received a Email today saying that my email will be deleted unless I click varification link, I think this is a scam and was wondering if it was from Microsoft or not havent clicked on the link yet....
  3. Questionable email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Questionable email: I just received a Email today saying that my email will be deleted unless I click varification link, I think this is a scam and was wondering if it was from Microsoft or not havent clicked on the link yet....
  4. Emerging issue code red outttake email

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Emerging issue code red outttake email: Hi _______, Manageupdates in Windows 10 https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/manage-updates-in-windows-10-643e9ea7-3cf6-7da6-a25c-95d4f7f099fe Howto uninstall an update on Windows 10 OpenSettings. Clickon Update & security. Clickon Windows Update. Clickthe...
  5. Email Question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Email Question: Dear Microsoft Community, I have a spare Windows 10 PC that I use for ecommerce tasks and a shipping label printer. I am using the Mail app and I would like to know if the below actions can be done automatically. Email received with attachment/attachments labels >...
  6. *EMERGENCY* IS THIS A VIRUS? *EMERGENCY*

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    *EMERGENCY* IS THIS A VIRUS? *EMERGENCY*: I found this in the registry context menu : Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\{48F45200-91E6-11CE-8A4F-0080C81A28D4} Is this a virus of some sort?...
  7. emerge for bulk emails

in Microsoft Office and 365
    emerge for bulk emails: I am trying to send merged email messages. I can prepare the merge document but after entering the final command of finish the mail merge - I get a message that a program is trying to access my Outlook contact file - I agree to allow the access. But then nothing happens -...
  8. emerge for bulk emails

in Microsoft Office and 365
    emerge for bulk emails: Currently WORD does not allow choice between Outlook and gmail in sending out messages - it defaults to Outlook. How can this be changed to gmail? Merged document tries to access contact address file rather then the list prepared for the merge - how can this be avoided?...
  9. HELP EMERGENCY

in Windows 10 Customization
    HELP EMERGENCY: How much storage can this laptop handle with a usb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-emergency/c0b6abe2-21e8-4b00-99eb-99ca247b457d
  10. Email question

in Browsers and Email
    Email question: We finally got a new Dell computer and installed MS Office 2010 using my old CD. The problem we now have is the older version of Home Office does not include Outlook [img] . The Office 2010 email program is the absolute minimum and certainly is not what we need (for contact...