Windows 10: Emergency Kit Scanner Doesn't Always Run

Discus and support Emergency Kit Scanner Doesn't Always Run in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently installed the Emisoft Emergency Kit Scanner. I double-click to execute and run and it will just fine. However, if I close out of it (Hitting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sjf99, Aug 20, 2016.

1. sjf99 Win User

Emergency Kit Scanner Doesn't Always Run

I recently installed the Emisoft Emergency Kit Scanner. I double-click to execute and run and it will just fine. However, if I close out of it (Hitting the 'X') and then try and run it again, it just seems to hang. I noticed that it still says it is running "as a background process in task manager", if I close it there and I can then execute the program again with no issues. This doesn't seem right that I will always have to do this if I close (Hitting the 'X") and want to run it again. Thoughts?

Thanks.

Scott

:)

sjf99, Aug 20, 2016
  2. Le Boule Win User

windows defender

That means when the scan was finished the Windows Defender program determined that the software in question was not malware.

If no items were detected, I'd just ignore it.

Or

You can always scan with one or more of the following (free) independent scanners.

Emsisoft Emergency Kit: Как обнаружить и удалить угрозы с помощью Emsisoft Emergency Kit

Eset Online Scanner: Free Virus Scan | Online Virus Scan from ESET

Malwarebytes Free Anti-Malware Premium 14-day Free Trial

Regards...

Tips To Protect Your PC

Best Practices for Safe Computing - Prevention of Malware Infection

Le Boule, Aug 20, 2016
  3. Le Boule Win User
    Le Boule, Aug 20, 2016
  4. Dropbox Win User

Hello,

It's the best to contact Emsisoft directly for this and inform them.

Dropbox, Aug 20, 2016
Thema:

1. Emergency Kit Scanner Doesn't Always Run - Similar Threads - Emergency Kit Scanner

2. Windows updates on Windows 11 OS, Scanner doesn't work and always needs to be reinstalled...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updates on Windows 11 OS, Scanner doesn't work and always needs to be reinstalled...: Would like to know what update is causing scanners to stop working on Windows 11 OS. This happens every month and only on Windows 11 machines. Multiple types of scanners. Canon DR-225/other models and Epson DS-530II /other models. Have not found a scanner yet that doesn't do...
  3. Windows updates on Windows 11 OS, Scanner doesn't work and always needs to be reinstalled...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows updates on Windows 11 OS, Scanner doesn't work and always needs to be reinstalled...: Would like to know what update is causing scanners to stop working on Windows 11 OS. This happens every month and only on Windows 11 machines. Multiple types of scanners. Canon DR-225/other models and Epson DS-530II /other models. Have not found a scanner yet that doesn't do...
  4. Emergency Boot Kit free offer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emergency Boot Kit free offer: Emergency Boot Kit (100% discount) | SharewareOnSale Free to download and register for the next 5 days. (You can use a temporary disposable email address) Direct download link: Code: http://downloads.sharewareonsale.com/files/SharewareOnSale_Giveaway_Emergency_Boot_Kit.zip...
  5. Scanner doesn't recognize computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanner doesn't recognize computer: Network/wireless matches between computer and printer. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled printer and now it prints from computer but on scan function does not detect the computer even though they have been connected before. Can't find anything through the usual...
  6. *EMERGENCY* IS THIS A VIRUS? *EMERGENCY*

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    *EMERGENCY* IS THIS A VIRUS? *EMERGENCY*: I found this in the registry context menu : Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\{48F45200-91E6-11CE-8A4F-0080C81A28D4} Is this a virus of some sort?...
  7. emsisoft emergency kit with defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    emsisoft emergency kit with defender: I have windows defender installed and run Emsisoft emergency kit from a flash drive a few times a week. It is sort of awkward. I could use MBAM with Defender and after the trial MBAM would do the same job as Emsisoft is doing now. I think defender would provide real time...
  8. Aspnet_compileter.exe always running

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Aspnet_compileter.exe always running: Why when i am playing games, the windows>net>framework>aspnet_compliter.exe always run and stop, run and stop, run and stop it makes me crazy. When start running, it open cmd and automaticly alt+tab my games, pleaseee helpp : I have net framework v4.8...
  9. printer works / scanner doesn't

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printer works / scanner doesn't: I have a Epson XP-640 printer scanner. Printer works great and always have. I have never needed the scanner part until now. I can not get it to scan. My computer recognizes the printer. I bought a new USB cord but it still won't scan. I don't know what I am missing....
  10. HELP EMERGENCY

in Windows 10 Customization
    HELP EMERGENCY: How much storage can this laptop handle with a usb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-emergency/c0b6abe2-21e8-4b00-99eb-99ca247b457d