Windows 10: Eml mail

Discus and support Eml mail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; ​How do you open Eml mail in Windows 10? 33545 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Pickle, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Pickle Win User

Eml mail

​How do you open Eml mail in Windows 10?

:)

Pickle, Dec 11, 2015

2. how do I import .eml files to windows 10 mail?

I have no idea if this helps but I wen to the WLM data store and tried to open an eml file and guess what ? The Win 10 mail app opened the eml file and displayed it ! So it seems the Mail app does in fact support eml so I really can't see why Microsoft
    cannot provide a eml to Mail app converter. I looked at the mail in the mail app data store and it looks to be xml

Grandpa666, Dec 11, 2015
  3. .EML file import into Windows 10

Is there a way to import .eml files (created as export from Windows Live Mail) into Windows 10 mail? Files are no longer on server, only stored on previous computer. Can't locate Microsoft .eml program/app to read .eml files, even though Microsoft program
    created them.

MichaelTAZSD, Dec 11, 2015
  4. philc43 Win User

Eml mail

Hello and welcome!

I think Notepad will let you read the email content of .eml files. There are other 3rd party viewers for .eml files too if you Google for them.

philc43, Dec 11, 2015
Thema:

Eml mail

1. Eml mail - Similar Threads - Eml mail

2. import e-mail eml format from a webmail into Microsoft Posta app in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    import e-mail eml format from a webmail into Microsoft Posta app in Windows 11: Dear "assistant",I try to explain my problem:I have a domain that is managed via MS Exchange into MS Post W11, so far I'm using exchange protocol. Now the problem born because this domain will be dismissed soon and I need to import the sent e-mail into the app in order not to...
  3. import e-mail eml format from a webmail into Microsoft Posta app in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    import e-mail eml format from a webmail into Microsoft Posta app in Windows 11: Dear "assistant",I try to explain my problem:I have a domain that is managed via MS Exchange into MS Post W11, so far I'm using exchange protocol. Now the problem born because this domain will be dismissed soon and I need to import the sent e-mail into the app in order not to...
  4. Why Can't Windows 10 Mail and Calendar "reply" or "forward" saved *.eml files?

Why Can't Windows 10 Mail and Calendar "reply" or "forward" saved *.eml files?: Wondering why Windows 10 Mail and Calendar can only read/open saved *.eml files on my local hard drive, but not reply or forward a saved *.eml file once opened? These *.eml files have not been "moved to" a folder created within Mail and Calendar itself. They've been saved to...
  5. Is there a way to open .eml files in Win 10 Mail App as email templates?

Is there a way to open .eml files in Win 10 Mail App as email templates?: Hello. I have some .eml file. If I open it using Outlook it is opened as an email which is ready to be sent I see 'send' button and also 'from' and 'to' address fields. But if I use Win10 Mail App, an .eml file is opened in read-only mode: mail app shows file data, but no...
  6. Trying to find .eml files for Windows Mail app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trying to find .eml files for Windows Mail app: Where is it located? I looked into this folder: C:\Users\rahul\AppData\Local\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState but can't find any folder which contains .eml files....
  7. Problems printing EML document from Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems printing EML document from Windows 10 Mail app: EML document will not print from Windows Mail. Clicked the three dots, select to Print and nothing happens. Printer works fine when printing photos and other documents. The EML doc sent was a receipt that was needed to print. Ended up having to 'Snip' as much of the...
  8. Windows Mail in the latest Update converted All My Outlook Files to .eml. I cannot now...

Windows Mail in the latest Update converted All My Outlook Files to .eml. I cannot now...: Hi, One of the latest Windows 10 Updates installed "Mail" on my pc. I accidentally started this and it converted all my saved email files on my pc without warning to "Mail" format ie. a .eml extension. I DON'T want to use "Mail" as I'm quite happy with Outlook and have...
  9. Where does Mail 10 store emails & in what file format (it's not .eml!)

in Browsers and Email
    Where does Mail 10 store emails & in what file format (it's not .eml!): Hi Everyone, I am using Windows 10 (Home - v1803) and the Mail 10 app for my emails. I want to migrate from 'Mail 10' to Outlook 2016. I don't know where Mail 10 stores emails (I don't even know what file format 'Mail 10' stores emails in!). I have searched my hard drive...
  10. Transferring Windows Live Mail .eml files to Outlook 2013 .pst files

Transferring Windows Live Mail .eml files to Outlook 2013 .pst files: I have been using Windows Live Mail within the Windows 10 Operating System. I want to transfer all of my saved email (with the .eml extension) over to Outlook 2013 on a different laptop. Nothing I have tried so far has been successful. And I don't see where Outlook stores...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. eml to windows 10 mail