Windows 10: Emoji panel replaced some emojis with blank squares.

Discus and support Emoji panel replaced some emojis with blank squares. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The emoji panel of the Win10 touch keyboard has lost several emojis and replaced them with empty squares. They were all there a few days ago. What... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pjfarr, Aug 21, 2018.

1. pjfarr Win User

Emoji panel replaced some emojis with blank squares.

The emoji panel of the Win10 touch keyboard has lost several emojis and replaced them with empty squares. They were all there a few days ago. What gives?

Emoji panel replaced some emojis with blank squares. [​IMG]

Emoji panel replaced some emojis with blank squares. [​IMG]

:)

pjfarr, Aug 21, 2018
  2. stemsc Win User

Emojis between W10M and WP8.1

When sending emojis in SMS from Windows 10 Mobile to someone with a Windows Phone 8.1, this person can only see squares. I guess this is due to the updated emoji support in Windows 10 Mobile, but is there any way to only send emojis supported by older versions
    or to know which ones are supported?

This way emojis have become nearly unusable Emoji panel replaced some emojis with blank squares. :(

stemsc, Aug 21, 2018
  3. EMOJI om Lumia 640 with Windows 10. SMS shows just a square for EMOJIS received.

Hi.

When I send SMS with emojis to my wife (iPhone) some signs shows up at her display. And so does it when I send from my other phone a Blackberry.

But opposite, when Blackberry and iPhone send me (Lumia 640 W10) an SMS with emoji, both simple and advanced signs just shows squares. What is wrong?

Jon-Atle Sagabraaten, Aug 21, 2018
  4. AmalK G Win User

Emoji panel doesn't open in Fall Creators Update

I'm not from the USA. I'm from India . I can access the emoji panel . It's the problem with the keyboard. Emoji panel is compactable with ENG US only.

AmalK G, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

1. Emoji panel replaced some emojis with blank squares. - Similar Threads - Emoji panel replaced

2. Emojis on emoji panel broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emojis on emoji panel broken: Hello! I updated to version 22H2 of Windows 11 and now the emojis on the emoji panel appear in black in white or entirely broken. They only appear like this in the panel, but work fine if I select one to use. I'm not really sure how to fix this?...
  3. Emojis on emoji panel broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emojis on emoji panel broken: Hello! I updated to version 22H2 of Windows 11 and now the emojis on the emoji panel appear in black in white or entirely broken. They only appear like this in the panel, but work fine if I select one to use. I'm not really sure how to fix this?...
  4. Window's Emoji Panel has different emojis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window's Emoji Panel has different emojis: The emoji panel in Windows 10 That displays when we press the keys Windows + Period in a text editor displays different emojis ever since I installed a lot of fonts at once. Then I tried uninstalling those fonts, until I had just the default Windows fonts, however the emoji...
  5. Window's Emoji Panel has different emojis

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window's Emoji Panel has different emojis: The emoji panel in Windows 10 That displays when we press the keys Windows + Period in a text editor displays different emojis ever since I installed a lot of fonts at once. Then I tried uninstalling those fonts, until I had just the default Windows fonts, however the emoji...
  6. NOT OPENING EMOJI PANEL

in Windows 10 Customization
    NOT OPENING EMOJI PANEL: Hellow I have a problem with emoji panel it is not opening in my latest windows version preview v20H2 but it works in this version before resetting my pc when i press shortcut key "windows + ." so please help me my keyboard is set to English us and region is on US but there...
  7. NOT OPENING EMOJI PANEL

NOT OPENING EMOJI PANEL: Hellow I have a problem with emoji panel it is not opening in my latest windows version preview v20H2 but it works in this version before resetting my pc when i press shortcut key "windows + ." so please help me my keyboard is set to English us and region is on US but there...
  8. Issues with the emoji panel

in Windows 10 Support
    Issues with the emoji panel: I didn't know where to post this so if I posted in the wrong category I'm sorry. As the title says I have a problem with the emoji panel in Windows 10. The app opens fine, but I can't insert any emoji anywhere. Does anyone else have this issue? If so how did you fix it? 162731
  9. Emoji panel problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Emoji panel problem: Just found out about this nice addition, yet I cannot use it. The panel shows up correctly after I press Win+. but after that, when I click on any emoji, it simply doesn't work, the text remains empty. I'm using windows 10 2004 build 19041 (everything updated, I just checked...
  10. Touch keyboard has many missing emojis, replaced with blank squares

Touch keyboard has many missing emojis, replaced with blank squares: The emoji panel of the Win10 touch keyboard has lost several emojis and replaced them with empty squares. Other symbols are affected as well. They were all there a few days ago. What could've happened? Are the emojis drawn from a particular font that may have been corrupted?...