Windows 10: Enable Administrator

Discus and support Enable Administrator in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi I have a Laptop (Windows Home 10) and a Desktop (Windows 8.1 home) and I want to enable Administrator on both. I have used all of the suggesting... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by econnelly, Feb 11, 2016.

1. econnelly Win User

Enable Administrator

Hi

I have a Laptop (Windows Home 10) and a Desktop (Windows 8.1 home) and I want to enable Administrator on both. I have used all of the suggesting about this I got on the internet and nothing works. Sure could use some help here.

Thanks

Ed

:)

econnelly, Feb 11, 2016

2. to enable administrator account

sir i tried everything to activate administrator account, bt it not working, i tried cmd, and all that. plss help me. i had change the property that only aministrator account could have full control. i have to active administrator account.

thanks

kundanmuku, Feb 11, 2016
  3. heshamM96 Win User
    enable administrator account

thx .... that works well

heshamM96, Feb 11, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Enable Administrator

Brink, Feb 11, 2016
  5. econnelly Win User
    Brink
    I have tried option 1 and get a error 5, Option 2 an3 get "Windows cannot find file" . Have not tried option 4.

Thanks

Ed

econnelly, Feb 11, 2016
  6. lx07 Win User
    Error 5 means you aren't authorized. Make sure you run the command from an elevated Command Prompt

7. econnelly Win User
    I used window key + R. That should be elevated.

Thanks

Ed

econnelly, Feb 11, 2016
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

Enable Administrator

Brink, Feb 11, 2016
  9. econnelly Win User
    Brink

The Elevated prompt and the net user worked

Thanks

Ed

econnelly, Feb 11, 2016
  10. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Glad we could help Ed. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Enable Administrator

1. Enable Administrator - Similar Threads - Enable Administrator

2. Hello.. As an administrator how can I prevent users from enabling usb drivers on their devices?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello.. As an administrator how can I prevent users from enabling usb drivers on their devices?: my manager requests me from disable usb drivers on employees devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-as-an-administrator-how-can-i-prevent-users/4aa0d423-f734-4c5d-9919-88871e150d3f
  3. Hello.. As an administrator how can I prevent users from enabling usb drivers on their devices?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello.. As an administrator how can I prevent users from enabling usb drivers on their devices?: my manager requests me from disable usb drivers on employees devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-as-an-administrator-how-can-i-prevent-users/4aa0d423-f734-4c5d-9919-88871e150d3f
  4. Can I enable Balloon Notifications in Windows 10 without administrator rights?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I enable Balloon Notifications in Windows 10 without administrator rights?: I am on Windows 10 Education 22H2, so I don't have admin rights. Because of that, I can't use the Registry Editor or the Group Policy Editor. I need those to get balloon notifications instead of toast notifications. Is there any way to get balloon notifications without admin...
  5. Can I enable Balloon Notifications in Windows 10 without administrator rights?

Can I enable Balloon Notifications in Windows 10 without administrator rights?: I am on Windows 10 Education 22H2, so I don't have admin rights. Because of that, I can't use the Registry Editor or the Group Policy Editor. I need those to get balloon notifications instead of toast notifications. Is there any way to get balloon notifications without admin...
  6. Can I enable Balloon Notifications in Windows 10 without administrator rights?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. As administrator cannot enable recovery environment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    As administrator cannot enable recovery environment: I have upgraded from Win 10 to 11 23H2 OS Build 22631.1 and wanted to create a Recovery disk using USB 16GB formatted FAT32.I searched for Create a Recovery Drive and selected back up system files to the recovery drive then selected Next. Connected a USB drive to the PC, then...
  8. As administrator cannot enable recovery environment

As administrator cannot enable recovery environment: I have upgraded from Win 10 to 11 23H2 OS Build 22631.1 and wanted to create a Recovery disk using USB 16GB formatted FAT32.I searched for Create a Recovery Drive and selected back up system files to the recovery drive then selected Next. Connected a USB drive to the PC, then...
  9. Cannot enable Admin Approval Mode for the Built-in Administrator account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot enable Admin Approval Mode for the Built-in Administrator account: I cannot enable "User Account Control: Admin Approval Mode for the Built-in Administrator account" to allow OneDrive context menus. What should I do?...
  10. Cannot enable Admin Approval Mode for the Built-in Administrator account

Cannot enable Admin Approval Mode for the Built-in Administrator account: I cannot enable "User Account Control: Admin Approval Mode for the Built-in Administrator account" to allow OneDrive context menus. What should I do?...