Windows 10: Enable Balloon Tips in Windows 10?

Discus and support Enable Balloon Tips in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [img] how enable old Windows 7 style Balloon Tips in Windows 10? *Eek 14502 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VandIT, Aug 8, 2015.

1. VandIT Win User

Enable Balloon Tips in Windows 10?

Enable Balloon Tips in Windows 10? [​IMG]

how enable old Windows 7 style Balloon Tips in Windows 10? *Eek

:)

VandIT, Aug 8, 2015

2. How to enable balloon notifications in Windows 10?

I HAVE TRIED EVERYWHERE ON THE INTERNET AND GOOGLED THE SAME QUESTION BUT STILL NO SOLUTIONS HAVE BEEN FOUND.

PLEASE HELP.

aeshanmehta, Aug 8, 2015
  3. Jsssssssss, Aug 8, 2015
  4. Enable Balloon Tips in Windows 10?

You may not be seeing that type of notification any longer since 10 is what? "Three Versions New Then WIndows 7"! Does 7 look anything like ME or XP even? MS tends to come out with New Looks for everything after a few versions of one thing. Now you see the blink of an eye tab like pop outs from the lower right corner of the screen for everything! T

hat's where you now have to get that fast as a jack rabbit glance to catch what that says! This has been the experience seen with 10 so far while I keep 7 in a dual boot here! This is the time to "get familiar with" whatever has been changed as well as introduced with the latest.

Night Hawk, Aug 8, 2015
  5. You can change the time it displays to not be so fast. The default is 5 seconds, but you can make it 30 seconds if you want.

Bobby Phoenix, Aug 8, 2015
  6. That there is the settings for animations like a blinking cursor or seeing an open window flash on you by going into the Start>Settings>Ease of Access section. What VandT is asking about however is how to bring back the balloon type notifications which apparently are now gone in 10.

Having been going over things in this latest version which by the way is three versions newer then 7 you have to expect some rather interesting changes have been made whether for the good or bad depending on the individual user. I certainly wasn't expecting to see pop outs from the bottom right hand corner of the screen when anything new is seen.

If I plug in a flash drive or assign a different drive letter the new rectangular pop out screen appears to indicate that rather then seeing the old balloun notice. At least in 7 the balloons appeared off of the task bar whether it was on the default bottom, top, left or right side while these new pop outs appear only from the bottom right corner despite the task bar being set for the top here.

Night Hawk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Enable Balloon Tips in Windows 10?

1. Enable Balloon Tips in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Enable Balloon Tips

2. Can I enable Balloon Notifications in Windows 10 without administrator rights?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I enable Balloon Notifications in Windows 10 without administrator rights?: I am on Windows 10 Education 22H2, so I don't have admin rights. Because of that, I can't use the Registry Editor or the Group Policy Editor. I need those to get balloon notifications instead of toast notifications. Is there any way to get balloon notifications without admin...
  3. Can I enable Balloon Notifications in Windows 10 without administrator rights?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I enable Balloon Notifications in Windows 10 without administrator rights?: I am on Windows 10 Education 22H2, so I don't have admin rights. Because of that, I can't use the Registry Editor or the Group Policy Editor. I need those to get balloon notifications instead of toast notifications. Is there any way to get balloon notifications without admin...
  4. Can I enable Balloon Notifications in Windows 10 without administrator rights?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Balloon notifications in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Balloon notifications in Windows 10?: Hi. So, I am someone who really liked the old balloon notifications and wants to get them back in Windows 10. I tried the only method for me which is the registry tweak. But it keeps showing the same toast notifications. Any way I could fix this?Thanks!My version: Windows 10...
  6. Balloon notifications in Windows 10?

Balloon notifications in Windows 10?: Hi. So, I am someone who really liked the old balloon notifications and wants to get them back in Windows 10. I tried the only method for me which is the registry tweak. But it keeps showing the same toast notifications. Any way I could fix this?Thanks!My version: Windows 10...
  7. Balloon notifications in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Windows 10 Balloon tips/notification

Windows 10 Balloon tips/notification: Hello, Can i manage a balloon tips/notification in Windows 10? I know i can disable or enable this but i want to enable only the ones i will choose (e.q "You password has been expired" or "Your Windows computer is at high risk"). Can we manage this in gpedit.msc or...
  9. Balloon tips get in the way.

in Windows 10 Support
    Balloon tips get in the way.: Is there a way to disable balloon tips or make them less obtrusive. Since I'm not sure I'm using the right term, this is what the items I'm talking about look like: [img] 82615
  10. Enable or Disable Online Tips and Help for Settings App in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Online Tips and Help for Settings App in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Online Tips and Help for Settings App in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Online Tips and Help for Settings App in Windows 10 Most of the settings you'll want to change in Windows 10 are in Settings. Settings is organized into the separate...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. enable balloon tips windows 10