Windows 10: Enable Or Disable Change System Time And Date Using Batch file

Discus and support Enable Or Disable Change System Time And Date Using Batch file in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; hi, i want to disable the change time and date in windows ten using batch file, i am using this script to show and hide hidden file Code: @echo off... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by HAROON2015, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Enable Or Disable Change System Time And Date Using Batch file

hi,
    i want to disable the change time and date in windows ten using batch file,
    i am using this script to show and hide hidden file
    Code: @echo off REG ADD "HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced" /V Hidden /T REG_DWORD /D 0 /F taskkill /f /im explorer.exe start explorer.exe[/quote] hope some one will help

:)

HAROON2015, Aug 16, 2017
  2. Martmcd Win User

I have Limited Bandwidth , how to set time for Win10 Updates ?

correct.

two batch files

1 to disable the update service.

1 to enable the service and force a check for updates.

and task scheduler to run them at the desired times

should you want to undo the changes, delete the tasks from task scheduler, delete batch files and check in services that the windows update service is set to automatic.

Martmcd, Aug 16, 2017
  3. run disable/enable network interface (Ethernet) in a loop

Use netsh.exe to enable/disable the interface.

Use timeout.exe to create a delay of 10 seconds.

Put both commands into a batch file.

Frederik Long, Aug 16, 2017
Thema:

Enable Or Disable Change System Time And Date Using Batch file

1. Enable Or Disable Change System Time And Date Using Batch file - Similar Threads - Enable Disable Change

2. Batch file with commands to Disable and Enable Bluetooth in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Batch file with commands to Disable and Enable Bluetooth in Device Manager: Greetings, I use a Bluetooth connection for my keyboard and find that my Bluetooth randomly cuts off. The button disappears from the setting menu. I solve this issue by disabling and enabling it again through the Device Manager window.My question is, is it possible to create...
  3. Media Streaming - enable/disable from batch file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Media Streaming - enable/disable from batch file: Hi yall, Does anybody know if I can start/stop Media Streaming from a batch file? Otherwise I have to go Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center > Media streaming every time it needs a reboot (sometimes it hangs or it fails to start after reboot)....
  4. Media Streaming - enable/disable from batch file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Streaming - enable/disable from batch file: HiIs there any way to start/stop the Media Streaming from a batch file? I been encountering that, sometimes, after a reboot or when the pc wakes up, I need to start it from scrat or even restart it Media Streaming because my TV wont pick it up. I been going all the way from...
  5. Media Streaming - enable/disable from batch file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media Streaming - enable/disable from batch file: HiIs there any way to start/stop the Media Streaming from a batch file? I been encountering that, sometimes, after a reboot or when the pc wakes up, I need to start it from scrat or even restart it Media Streaming because my TV wont pick it up. I been going all the way from...
  6. Media Streaming - enable/disable from batch file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Batch file not setting variables to DATE & TIME text valuse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Batch file not setting variables to DATE & TIME text valuse: Running the following batch script displays "downsecs = 1, DownStrtDate = and DownStrtTime =" Why are the variables DownStrtDate and DownStrtTime not properly set to the current date and time SET /A downsecs = 0 SET DownStrtDate = %DATE% SET DownStrtTime = %TIME% SET /A...
  8. Is it Possible to Batch Change Date & Time of File

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it Possible to Batch Change Date & Time of File: [ATTACH] I have about 10,000 or so files that are either .mp4 or .jpg that all say they were created on the same day. I have all the timestamps in the filename in [year,month,day_hour,min,second.jpg/mp4] format. How can I transfer the date in the filename to metadata?...
  9. Batch file to current date and time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Batch file to current date and time: Dear expert. Can you help me to batch file to change system date and time to current? Best regards, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/batch-file-to-current-date-and-time/2c75b187-3561-4604-b9b5-218db993a6f6
  10. Enable or Disable Changing Date and Time Formats in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Changing Date and Time Formats in Windows: How to: Enable or Disable Changing Date and Time Formats in Windows How to Enable or Disable Changing Date and Time Formats in Windows The date and time formats for their account in Windows. Users can then customize their locale by changing their user overrides (date...