Windows 10: Enable or Disable OneDrive Notifications when Files Deleted in Cloud

Discus and support Enable or Disable OneDrive Notifications when Files Deleted in Cloud in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Enable or Disable OneDrive Notifications when Files Deleted in Cloud How to Enable or Disable OneDrive Notifications in Windows 10 when Many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Brink, May 26, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Enable or Disable OneDrive Notifications when Files Deleted in Cloud

How to: Enable or Disable OneDrive Notifications when Files Deleted in Cloud

How to Enable or Disable OneDrive Notifications in Windows 10 when Many Files are Deleted in Cloud

Microsoft account. OneDrive is integrated into Windows 10 where you can view, browse, upload, and share the files you saved online to OneDrive from any PC, tablet, or phone.

This tutorial will show you how to enable or disable OneDrive notifications for your account in Windows 10 when many files are deleted in the cloud.

CONTENTS:
    • Option One: Enable or Disable OneDrive Notifications when Many Files are Deleted in Cloud in OneDrive Settings
    • Option Two: Enable or Disable OneDrive Notifications when Many Files are Deleted in Cloud using a REG file

OPTION ONE [/i] Enable or Disable OneDrive Notifications when Many Files are Deleted in Cloud in OneDrive Settings
    1. Click/tap on the OneDrive icon
    Enable or Disable OneDrive Notifications when Files Deleted in Cloud [​IMG]
    in the notification area on the taskbar, click/tap on More, and click/tap on Settings. (see screenshot below)

2. Click/tap on the Settings tab, check (enable - default) or uncheck (disable) the Notify me when many files are deleted in the cloud box under the bottom Notifications section, and click/tap on OK. (see screenshot below)

OPTION TWO [/i] Enable or Disable OneDrive Notifications when Many Files are Deleted in Cloud using a REG file
    *note The downloadable .reg files below will modify the DWORD value in the registry key below.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\OneDrive\Accounts\Personal

MassDeleteNotificationDisabled DWORD

0 = Enable
    1 = Disable

1. Do step 2 (enable) or step 3 (disable) below for what you would like to do.

2. Enable OneDrive Notifications when Many Files are Deleted in Cloud
    *note This is the default setting.
    A) Click/tap on the Download button below to download the file below, and go to step 4 below.

Enable_OneDrive_notifications_when_many_files_deleted_in_cloud.reg

Download

3. Disable OneDrive Notifications when Many Files are Deleted in Cloud
    A) Click/tap on the Download button below to download the file below, and go to step 4 below.

Disable_OneDrive_notifications_when_many_files_deleted_in_cloud.reg

Download
    4. Save the .reg file to your desktop.

5. Double click/tap on the downloaded .reg file to merge it.

6. When prompted, click/tap on Run, Yes (UAC), Yes, and OK to approve the merge.

7. If you like, you can now delete the downloaded .reg file.

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

Brink, May 26, 2018

2. Delete files on Surface Pro 4 without deleting them on OneDrive

Hi pengberg,

To answer your questions:

1. You can right-click on a folder then click on
      Properties to see on how much disk space it uses up.
      Enable or Disable OneDrive Notifications when Files Deleted in Cloud ec6adc66-3107-4516-8930-d6dbe9de184e?upload=true.png
    2. You can delete the files once you have backed them up in the cloud. The only way to permanently delete files in the cloud server is to delete them in the cloud server (OneDrive.com) and
      delete it on the Recycle Bin in OneDrive.com.
    3. After uploading your files in the cloud server, you can disable OneDrive to stop it from syncing to your computer. Click on this

link
      on how to Turn off, disable, or uninstall OneDrive. You will have to sign in to OneDrive.com in order to download your files in to your Surface.

Let us know if this answers your question.

Gerald Vit, Oct 27, 2019
  3. How to disable notification "Help Storage Sense clean more"

My OneDrive folder is set to "Always keep on this device". Several times a day I am getting this notification: "Help Storage Sense clean more. Enable the removal of unused local cloud-backed content from your device."

No, I don't want to do that. I want my content to always be available even if I'm offline or my subscription lapses. I don't ever want Microsoft to delete my files from my devices.

How do I disable these notifications? Storage Sense isn't listed in the "Get notifications from these senders" section of the Notifications & Actions settings. I don't want to turn off all notifications.

Thank you!

MatthewFisher1, Oct 27, 2019
  4. Enable or Disable OneDrive Notifications when Files Deleted in Cloud

OneDrive folder icon changed to plain

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I understand your concern and suggest you to Unlink OneDrive and run OneDrive setup
    again and check. Here is the steps:

• Right-click the white OneDrive cloud icon in the notification area, at the far right of the taskbar.

Enable or Disable OneDrive Notifications when Files Deleted in Cloud ce960e20-2ea4-4298-8ec8-8399b1b20e20.png

(You might need to click the Show hidden icons arrow next to the notification area to see the
      OneDrive icon.)

• Click Settings, and then click Unlink.

• Follow the steps in the Welcome to OneDrive wizard to set up OneDrive.
    Do notify us if the issue still persists and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Oct 27, 2019
  5. TRON1982x Win User
    Windows 10 - How to Enable Windows Explorer File Deletion Confirmation

Shoot...I was hoping that was going to work but I did what you told me and when I hit delete on a folder and an individual file they immediately went to the recycle bin. I then hit delete on a file on my desktop and I received the confirmation box.

TRON1982x, Oct 27, 2019
  6. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

Enable or Disable OneDrive Notifications when Files Deleted in Cloud

1. Enable or Disable OneDrive Notifications when Files Deleted in Cloud - Similar Threads - Enable Disable OneDrive

2. Notification OneDrive account will be deleted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Notification OneDrive account will be deleted: Hello,I'm wondering in what way one will be notified when one's OneDrive Business account will be deleted after leaving the organization. I know that there is this 30-Day period until they actually delete your account. But will they notify me via my business email connected...
  3. Notification OneDrive account will be deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notification OneDrive account will be deleted: Hello,I'm wondering in what way one will be notified when one's OneDrive Business account will be deleted after leaving the organization. I know that there is this 30-Day period until they actually delete your account. But will they notify me via my business email connected...
  4. [Suggestion] Quick way to enable/disable notifications/shortcut to enable/disable notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Suggestion] Quick way to enable/disable notifications/shortcut to enable/disable notifications: Im currently working on W11 and have the following issue, no easy way to toggle notifications. It can be done through settings or through the focus assistant however as a user that uses his device in a professional way i haven't found an easy way to quickly toggle this during...
  5. [Suggestion] Quick way to enable/disable notifications/shortcut to enable/disable notifications

[Suggestion] Quick way to enable/disable notifications/shortcut to enable/disable notifications: Im currently working on W11 and have the following issue, no easy way to toggle notifications. It can be done through settings or through the focus assistant however as a user that uses his device in a professional way i haven't found an easy way to quickly toggle this during...
  6. OneDrive not Synch File to Cloud

OneDrive not Synch File to Cloud: I have Windows 10, Microsoft 365 and any trying to use OneDrive to store my folders and files online and automatically back them up as I modify the copy of the file stored on my harddrive.I uploaded them to the cloud successfully, but when I modify the file on my hard drive...
  7. Onedrive deleted files pop-up notification

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive deleted files pop-up notification: Dear Support, Earlier i deleted some pictures from my pc that were in onedrive. And got a pop-up notification about, that those files will be deleted on all online devices and that they will be found back in the recycle bin on onedrive. I checked the box that says "do not...
  8. Enable or Disable OneDrive Notifications for Removing Files from Cloud

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable OneDrive Notifications for Removing Files from Cloud: How to: Enable or Disable OneDrive Notifications for Removing Files from Cloud How to Enable or Disable OneDrive Notifications in Windows 10 when Removing Files from Cloud Microsoft account. OneDrive is integrated into Windows 10 where you can view, browse, upload, and...
  9. Enable or Disable OneDrive New Flyout Notification in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable OneDrive New Flyout Notification in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable OneDrive New Flyout Notification in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable the New OneDrive Flyout Notification in Windows 10 [img] Information OneDrive is free online storage at OneDrive.com that comes with your Microsoft account. It’s like an...
  10. Enable or Disable OneDrive Integration

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable OneDrive Integration: How to: Enable or Disable OneDrive Integration How to Enable or Disable OneDrive Integration in Windows 10 In Windows 10, you can easily save your files to OneDrive and get to them from any device, like your PC, tablet, or phone. OneDrive is free online storage at...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. MassDeleteNotificationDisabled