Windows 10: Enable SLI with 373.06 ?

Discus and support Enable SLI with 373.06 ? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Has anyone been able to enable SLI using 373.06 with Windows 10 ?? As the option is no longer in the nvidia control panel after installing 373.06,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by AddRAM, Oct 11, 2016.

1. AddRAM Win User

Enable SLI with 373.06 ?

Has anyone been able to enable SLI using 373.06 with Windows 10 ??

As the option is no longer in the nvidia control panel after installing 373.06, had to go back to 372.90

I`m sure nvidia will release another driver soon, I just don`t understand why they can`t keep the little things like this under control.

:)

AddRAM, Oct 11, 2016

2. Can't enable SLI

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay. Work sucks. Enable SLI with 373.06  ? :)

When I went into the safe mode as described above I am unable to open Nvidia Control Panel. I will try other settings in the Safe screen mode to see if I can find something that will work. Below is a screen shot of the Task Manager with the Nvidia control
    panel open and the offending window.

Enable SLI with 373.06  ? [​IMG]

ChrisDadeo911, Oct 11, 2016
  3. Can't enable SLI

Hello,

Thanks for getting back to me. I don't think you read the entire message above.

I did as you suggested and selected "enable SLI technology". When I clicked "Apply" a window appeared saying "Close these programs and Click Continue:"

The programs listed are "SearchUI.exe" and ShellExperienceHost.exe"

I went to the Task Manager and tried to close them but before I can click on the second program to end task the first has restarted. I shut Cortana off hoping it would turn off the SearchUI.exe but to no avail it's still running. The window doesn't give
    me the option of continuing until I can shut those programs down. Because of this I can not enable my SLI technology.

How can I shut down these programs so I can enable SLI or how can I skip needing to shut down the programs to enable SLI?

Thanks,

Chris

ChrisDadeo911, Oct 11, 2016
Thema:

Enable SLI with 373.06 ?

1. Enable SLI with 373.06 ? - Similar Threads - Enable SLI 373

2. sli activation issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sli activation issue: got two nvidia cards linked and the driver everytime I click enable sli it ask me to close the programs: and then it gives me a long list, half i know the other half is stupid microsoft embbeded trash and I dont even know... so how can I close this d*mn programs to proceed...
  3. DirectX 12 and SLI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX 12 and SLI: What is happening with DirectX 12 and SLI and MuliGPU gaming? Any game that releases with DirectX 12 never supports SLI. Have you killed SLI microsoft? I read that deferred rendering is the reason SLI doesn't work. No one is talking about this issue, everyone just...
  4. Windows 10 Start Menu with SLI

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Start Menu with SLI: Hello, how is everyone. This will be long, but it's been a ongoing problem for years at this point. Ok, I've been having this problem for well, since Windows 10 Technical Preview before it was even out for the public. And its been a reason why I moved back to windows 8.1 a...
  5. SLI not available in Nvidia control panel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SLI not available in Nvidia control panel: As it says above, in build 9926 I can't get to enable SLI in NCP. Any help would be appreciated. 4193
  6. Change Primary GPU in SLI

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Change Primary GPU in SLI: I recently installed a second GTX 980 into my system for SLI. I knew that the card closest to the CPU would default as primary and it would run hotter, but I became concerned when it was unable to boost higher than its base clock speed of 1126MHz due to thermals (the card...
  7. i5 a Bottleneck for GTX 1080 SLI?

i5 a Bottleneck for GTX 1080 SLI?: I am thinking about picking up another 1080 in order to run them in SLI. The question I have is will my current i5 4690K be a bottleneck for two GTX 1080's running in SLI? CASE: CM Storm Stryker CPU: Intel i5 4690K 3.5GHz CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO GPU: MSI...
  8. Need help with SLI Graphics Card Issue.

Need help with SLI Graphics Card Issue.: Hey, I'm having a bit of an Issue, out of the blue, I'm unable to SLI my 780Ti's (Driver 355.82). The cards themselves are detected in Device Manager at the same time, but one always has this error doesn't matter which one it is) when they are both plugged in (SLI bridged or...
  9. Can't enable SLI due to blocking applications

Can't enable SLI due to blocking applications: When I first installed Windows 10 back in August, I was unable to enable SLI because several applications that had to be closed could not be closed before it would allow the change. I was able to solve this problem by installing the latest drivers from the nVidia website,...
  10. SLI not available in Nvidia control panel

in Windows 10 Support
    SLI not available in Nvidia control panel: As it says above, in build 9926 I can't get to enable SLI in NCP. Any help would be appreciated. 4195