Windows 10: Enable "Use Start Full Screen" for all users ?

Discus and support Enable "Use Start Full Screen" for all users ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; First of all, Thanks ive made many a group policy out of your tutorials. I am the IT Administrator for a fairly large engineering company where the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TPreston, Sep 3, 2015.

1. TPreston Win User

Enable "Use Start Full Screen" for all users ?

First of all, Thanks ive made many a group policy out of your tutorials. I am the IT Administrator for a fairly large engineering company where the users often roam between computers. We did a complete rebuild from XP - 8.1 and everyone has learned how to use the xml deployed start screen. We have upgraded our reference image to 10 Enterprise and everything is working but the users (including the owners) we asked to test it all want the start screen enabled

Im looking for a way to do this in an automated way for all users on the pcs. Regshot is coming up empty even though google lists the value as being stored in

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\EnableStartMenu

Im guessing they moved it between 2014 and RTM, and it doesn’t look like the value is stored in the registry anymore. I was wondering if anyone here knew where and in what format this value is stored in so it doesn’t have to be changed for each user on every pc they logon to.

:)

TPreston, Sep 3, 2015
  2. hitch_11 Win User

about " memory full . close ... " problem ! n97 and equalizer !

i dont have any problems of those u listed i exit frrom all applications when i finish ! well this means there is no solution so thanks a lot nokia Enable "Use Start Full Screen" for all users ? :(

and about the music i was talking about the phone loudspeaker .. !

hitch_11, Sep 3, 2015
  3. hitch_11 Win User
    about " memory full . close ... " problem ! n97 and equalizer !

1-hey ..! i did a format to my nokia n97 few days ago .. before i did the format i had the problem that sometimes when i go to photos its says " memory full close some applicartions ..." and now i have it again ! so i just wanna know how to
    solve this problem its really annoying !

2- my best music kind is trance ,, but i dont enjoy listening trance on my n97 coz music does'nt sound good for this kind of music .. so i want to know if there is a way to make n97 music sounds like x6 or even 5800 ( i guess ) .. through some
    application or through equalizer or whatever ! i dont wanna get another phone Enable "Use Start Full Screen" for all users ? :(

hope u help me .. ! thanks Enable "Use Start Full Screen" for all users ? :)

hitch_11, Sep 3, 2015
Thema:

Enable "Use Start Full Screen" for all users ?

1. Enable "Use Start Full Screen" for all users ? - Similar Threads - Enable Start Full

2. Full screen "Start"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Full screen "Start": Is there a way to have the start menu, in full-screen mode be the default home screen on a laptop/desktop, instead of the normal desktop screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-screen-start/86556c33-7c1a-4270-8ebf-532c5eb748fa
  3. Full screen "Start"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Full screen "Start": Is there a way to have the start menu, in full-screen mode be the default home screen on a laptop/desktop, instead of the normal desktop screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-screen-start/86556c33-7c1a-4270-8ebf-532c5eb748fa
  4. Full screen "Start"

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Full start screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Full start screen: Hello! Im having an issue with the start screen its taking up the whole page and I can change the wallpaper and everything but the home screen is not there its just the start screen. is there a way to fix this??...
  6. Full start screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Full start screen: Hello! Im having an issue with the start screen its taking up the whole page and I can change the wallpaper and everything but the home screen is not there its just the start screen. is there a way to fix this??...
  7. Full start screen

8. enable home folder for all users

enable home folder for all users: How to select "enable home folder for all users"in windows 10 home? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enable-home-folder-for-all-users/d4ba8795-4489-4c87-9304-75a87001a1e4
  9. How to enable Windows 10 Full screen Start Menu using REGEDIT or GPEDIT

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable Windows 10 Full screen Start Menu using REGEDIT or GPEDIT: [ATTACH]If you want to enable Windows 10 Full-screen Start Menu, then you can do […] This article How to enable Windows 10 Full screen Start Menu using REGEDIT or GPEDIT first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. Full screen start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Full screen start menu: Ah ha I found you at last. Reason being, I rather liked that aspect of windows 8-8.1 so I was glad to find the option for it again under personalise and start menu options. Some of you may want that back! who knows but it's in there. 13551

Users found this page by searching for:

1. use start full screen on in gpo