Windows 10: enable windows script host

Discus and support enable windows script host in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Help me please, I cannot find how to enable windows script host.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Edge crasher, Aug 5, 2018.

1. enable windows script host

Help me please, I cannot find how to enable windows script host.

:)

Edge crasher, Aug 5, 2018

2. Windows Script Host

Hi Tiara,

The message "Windows Script Host access is disabled on this machine. Contact your administrator for details" is usually occurring if a program that does not require the feature of Windows Script Host is running on a Windows PC. For us to provide an accurate
    solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • Does the message appear when you are launching a specific application?
    • What changes were made to the device before this issue happened?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps provided by
    Ramesh Srinivasan
    in this thread.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Aug 5, 2018
  3. Sifat404 Win User
    WIndows Script Host

windows script host access is disabled on this machine ,then i found this tutorial below :
    Enable, disable Windows Script Host
    To enable or disable Windows Script Host, type regedit.exe in Run box and hit Enter to open the Registry Editor.

Navigate to the following key:

Sifat404, Aug 5, 2018
  4. enable windows script host

Windows Script Host

Boniface Chisala, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

enable windows script host

1. enable windows script host - Similar Threads - enable script host

2. Windows Script Host

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Script Host: Script: C:\Program Filesx86\SRW\Update756-\Packages\ea286bc3-0a91-482d-86dc-2371936fe6ee\install.vbsLine:CharPermission deniedError:Code:5 800A0046Source : Microsoft VBScript runtime error...
  3. windows script host

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows script host: I get 3 microsoft script host poppups everyday. how to fix such nuisance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-script-host/203b0854-1de2-4ac2-a154-853295c87f6a
  4. "Windows Script Host" isn't enabled, need assistance.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Windows Script Host" isn't enabled, need assistance.: [ATTACH] So I recently used this debloating script called "Sophia Script", and I tried installing Parsec and got this error when running the installer. I tried googling this, and followed this guide which had me go into the registry, but the value the guide had mentioned...
  5. Windows Script Host

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Script Host: I'm getting this pop up Can not find script file "C:\ProgramData\77849F47-2706-4E434602EDCD\1.17.3.1\fiber.js" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-script-host/795f0a24-629b-4ff6-8ef9-5c73fb5b975e
  6. Windows Script Host

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Script Host: Having this problem for few days. A few days ago I ran a file which was a malware Detected by windows defender. I removed the malware and after that this comes when I open my PC or working on PC. I updated my windows after this happens but didn't solve the problem. Please...
  7. Windows Script Host

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Script Host: Recently i had a problem making my keyboard respond and i thought it needs a clean so i did , but after i pluged it in and started pc this message appeard on my screan : Windows Script Host Script: C:\Windows\system32\Maintenance.vbs Line: 10 Char: 2...
  8. Windows Script Host

Windows Script Host: Hello an error it's appearing on my screen many times, i hoper u can help me solve it. WINDOWS SCRIPT HOST The system cannot find the file specified c:\users\Public\libraries\check.vbs Thank you...
  9. windows script host

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows script host: i want to enable my windows script host but i can't find the enable button.can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-script-host/3cb21b6e-5db0-448e-8814-246500624a26
  10. windows script host

windows script host: can not find script file C:\users\(owner name)\appdata\roaming\yxuhf\fehpr.vbs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/windows-script-host/c7b12540-d833-4170-82a6-cdeaafd304ea

Users found this page by searching for:

1. window script host enable

2. windows script host windows 10 enable