Windows 10: Enabling 4 way scrolling with Magic Mouse

Discus and support Enabling 4 way scrolling with Magic Mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Does anyone know if it is possible to enable 4 way scrolling with Apple Magic Mouse on Windows10? I loaded the drivers from Bootcamp which enables 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ryan996, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Ryan996 Win User

Enabling 4 way scrolling with Magic Mouse

Does anyone know if it is possible to enable 4 way scrolling with Apple Magic Mouse on Windows10? I loaded the drivers from Bootcamp which enables 2 way scrolling. The only drivers I have found that work well are from Parallels on my Mac. Trying to enable the same capabilities on my PC with the Magic Mouse.

:)

Ryan996, Feb 6, 2016
  2. AnushC Win User

Apple Magic Mouse 2 won't scroll..

The Magic Mouse Utility software that I used before enabled the scrolling effect, however the trial expired and I can't use the mouse fully anymore. I tried to install some drivers to my Windows 10 pc as well as re-connecting my mouse to the comp., but it
    still doesn't work.

I'm just looking for some uncostly methods for enabling my apple mouse's scrolling.

*Looked at the other posts with similar topics, but the answers didn't help at all

AnushC, Feb 6, 2016
  3. Win10 Surface Pro 3 - Magic Mouse scrolling is way too sensitive

Thank you Amit,

I followed the steps you've outlined and it didn't change anything on the mouse.

I think the issue is that Apple has yet to come out with an official Magic Mouse driver for Windows and unfortunately they likely won't any time soon if ever.

DanielRegueira, Feb 6, 2016
  4. Enabling 4 way scrolling with Magic Mouse

Hello Ryan996 Welcome to the Ten Forums!

To be right up front I can't say that I am familiar with the mouse you have there but did end up buying a few dual scroll wheel trackball mice by one company I ended up using on not only the second desktop but a few laptops carrying one with each for use instead of the wear and tear on the touchpads! One older laptop saw a pad where a heavy finger just about made that totally useless! The trackball with the dual scroll wheels of course makes portability a bit easier since all you need is a small flat surface to rest the mouse on. There's no need for drivers since the mouse has the one drawback of 5 buttons but not programmable and works on the Linux as well as Windows platform. Welcome to http://www.A4Tech.com::download

Believe it or not the previous Trackball mouse here was an MS Trackball Explorer MS suddenly discontinued several years back that saw programmable button as well as 64bit 7 drivers as the last from the support if not 64bit for Vista which still worked on 7. The left click on that and this particular mouse is by thumb not the right index finger as your standard mouse would be however. The trackball sees the index finger instead rather then the need to move the mouse around on any surface.

Now for instruction about the only to be found on the other OS's mouse you have there one guide for that model on hot to fix scrolling problems might be a help but by comparing notes with how the Control Panel in Windows works except the Mouse>Wheel settings in Windows are strictly for setting how many vertical characters and lines are moved per scroll. That wouldn't any help at all for you there with this. How-to Fix Scrolling on the Magic Mouse How-To Apple

Night Hawk, Feb 6, 2016
Thema:

Enabling 4 way scrolling with Magic Mouse

1. Enabling 4 way scrolling with Magic Mouse - Similar Threads - Enabling scrolling Magic

2. Mouse scrolling wrong Way

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse scrolling wrong Way: My Windows 11 computer's touchpad scrolls down to go up, but when I connect my mouse to the computer, the mouse scrolls down to go down, the opposite way. Is there any way I can Fix this?...
  3. Mouse scrolling wrong Way

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse scrolling wrong Way: My Windows 11 computer's touchpad scrolls down to go up, but when I connect my mouse to the computer, the mouse scrolls down to go down, the opposite way. Is there any way I can Fix this?...
  4. Interesting way to scroll using mouse

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Interesting way to scroll using mouse: So I have a very standard logitec mouse with two buttons and scroll wheel. I can press the scroll wheel and of course scroll it forward or backwards. What is interesting is that if I don't push it or scroll it but move it left or right, windows 10 scrolls continuously as long...
  5. Magic mouse 2 scrolling on windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Magic mouse 2 scrolling on windows 10: I wasn't able to find any solutions via searching. Does anyone have any recommendations to tackle this? submitted by /u/Sloooop [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ksr3di/magic_mouse_2_scrolling_on_windows_10/
  6. Scrolling not working with Apple Magic Mouse on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scrolling not working with Apple Magic Mouse on Windows 10: Hello, I have a Dell laptop with Windows 10 installed (it's a standard installation, no bootcamp, no MacOS). I have an Apple Magic Mouse I want to use with it, and it has successfully been found via standard bluetooth setup, however the scrolling doesn't work. Is there...
  7. The Magic Mouse.???

in Windows 10 Customization
    The Magic Mouse.???: I need to know how to remove this program, at this time I know longer use both of my computer together nor at one time. I want to remove this program from my computer and need to know how it's done. Has anyone removed this? or had this program before?? Please let me know how...
  8. Windows 10 Magic Mouse 2 scrolling does not work

Windows 10 Magic Mouse 2 scrolling does not work: Hello, I have a fairly new Dell XPS laptop running Windows 10. I'm generally a Mac user and love Magic Mouse 2. Unfortunately, scrolling does not work after installing the recommended driver (AppleWirelessMouse64 from bootcamp5.1.5769). I'm not interested in using a paid...
  9. Magic mouse 2, scrolling and gestures problem

Magic mouse 2, scrolling and gestures problem: I have Magic Mouse 2, which I connected to my laptop with Windows 10. Everything was fine except for scrolling and gestures: these functions didn’t work. I tried to update the drivers and installed a driver for the mouse and Bluetooth driver. No effect....
  10. Scrolling and gestures using magic mouse 2 in windows 10

Scrolling and gestures using magic mouse 2 in windows 10: I recently purchased magic mouse 2 and I'm trying to use it with windows 10 laptop. After I connect it with Bluetooth it works fine except for scrolling and gestures does not work. I have installed the mouse driver and Bluetooth driver from bootcamp, but it didn't help....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 4 way scrolling mouse

2. 4 way scroll mouse

3. 4 way scroll

4. alternate 4 way pc scrolling driver,
  5. enabling magic mouse2 with bootcamp