Windows 10: Enabling JavaScript

Discus and support Enabling JavaScript in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I would like to enable JavaScript on my computer/Microsoft Edge browser/Google Chrome browser. How am I supposed to do it? What should I do if it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jakulele, Sep 18, 2015.

1. Jakulele Win User

Enabling JavaScript

Hi,
    I would like to enable JavaScript on my computer/Microsoft Edge browser/Google Chrome browser. How am I supposed to do it? What should I do if it is not possible to enable it?

Thanks

:)

Jakulele, Sep 18, 2015
  2. 'RickT Win User

Enable JavaScript

Okay Cherie,

Give this a try; it's how to enable Javascript in Windows :
    link

'RickT, Sep 18, 2015
  3. javascript not enabled

Thank you Chanh S for replying to question. I turned off WiFi and same thing happens. The app doesn't install correctly, it goes to old version of Walgreens app. The app works with Windows 7.5, 8 and 8.1. My phone was a 7.5 after update went to 7.8. OS
    version # 7.10.8862.144 this is what the about shows. I can pull up IE but site info is very small until I zoom in on it even the above info. The app was installed on my phone and it stated that I needed to enable javascript for it to work and it also told
    me that I needed the flash player, which if app is to work that I can use html instead. But when I try to use photo part of app it tells me to upgrade app and doesn't pull up anything. Most apps just install and seem to come up correctly, but a couple of others
    have problems to. Can't remember exactly which ones, just the Walgreens one since I work for the photo dept at a Walgreens store. Please give me some advice on what to do or if anything can be done without buying a different phone. Thank you again in advance
    for your help.

CherylWetherbee, Sep 18, 2015
  4. Enabling JavaScript

It could be blocked by AV, firewall or even a router, so check theirs settings for a possible cause.

TairikuOkami, Sep 18, 2015
  5. Jakulele Win User
    And how do I have to do it, then?

Jakulele, Sep 18, 2015
  6. BunnyJ New Member
Thema:

Enabling JavaScript

1. Enabling JavaScript - Similar Threads - Enabling JavaScript

2. why javascript not enabled ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why javascript not enabled ?: javacript not enabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-javascript-not-enabled/f803fdb5-0736-4228-849d-8383943760dc
  3. why javascript not enabled ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why javascript not enabled ?: javacript not enabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-javascript-not-enabled/f803fdb5-0736-4228-849d-8383943760dc
  4. How Do I enable Javascript ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How Do I enable Javascript ?: How do I enable javascript if it is already allowed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-enable-javascript/35bc1abf-12e4-4916-9d6c-b3a8c2d14cff
  5. JavaScript not enabling???

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    JavaScript not enabling???: Hi all, for the last several months, I have been running Widow 10, version 2004, with Firefox as my browser. Lately I have not been able to open about 20% of my bookmarks. When I do, the following happens: 1 Screen comes up blank 2 Screen comes up with some login...
  6. How to enable JavaScript in Microsoft Edge Windows 10 HOME edition?

How to enable JavaScript in Microsoft Edge Windows 10 HOME edition?: According to a website I want to use, apparently JavaScript is not automatically enabled in Windows 10 Home for Microsoft Edge browser, installed in September 2019. And that website doesn't function properly. I've read the responses and advice, which do not appear to be...
  7. How to enable JavaScript?

How to enable JavaScript?: When I start my PC, I see that Microsoft account requires JavaScript to sign in. Then the message appears: ‘This web browser either does not support JavaScript, or scripts are being blocked. To find out whether your browser supports JavaScript, or to allow scripts, see the...
  8. How do I enable Javascript

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I enable Javascript: While trying to send scanned documents in an email, I get a message saying that JavaScript must be enabled. I can't seem to locate it on my control panel. This is the first time I've encountered this message....
  9. How to Enable javascript for Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 pro

in Browsers and Email
    How to Enable javascript for Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 pro: I have window 10 pro updated to the anniversary edition. I would like to use Microsoft Edge. The only problem is that the javascript is not enabled so most pages are not viewable. My system: Toshiba C640 Laptop with intel i5 2nd generation. It initially had Win7 Pro...
  10. To be enabled Javascript but not working sites based on that

in Browsers and Email
    To be enabled Javascript but not working sites based on that: I have this kind of problem not only with one of my browsers but all those 3 ones installed on my system. Javascript is enabled on Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer but I fail when I try to hit log in button of a site or run some scripts. Please may you help me about it?...