Windows 10: End of supplemental servicing for Windows 10 version 1511

Discus and support End of supplemental servicing for Windows 10 version 1511 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today’s post comes from John Wilcox, Principal Program Manager for Windows Servicing and Delivery, and provides clarity around supplemental servicing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 19, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

End of supplemental servicing for Windows 10 version 1511

Source: End of supplemental servicing for Windows 10, version 1511 Windows for IT Pros

:)

Brink, Feb 19, 2018
  2. TomasNen Win User

Hundreds of failed Windows 10 updates

I have version 1511 of Windows 10 Home and was very happy to when I noticed that there wouldn't be any more updates after end of service at October 10 2017. Sorry to say the failed updates continued until November 10, one month after end of service for 1511.
    Each day between 4 - 6 failed and restored updates.

Are you about to continue with these futil updates?

Have you abandoned "end of service" for 1511

TomasNen, Feb 19, 2018
  3. Servicing Stack Update for Windows10 Version 1511 (KB3140741)

Since the recent Servicing Stack Update to Windows 10, KB3140741, I have been unable to connect to the internet via my usb network adaptor from shutdown. When I restart the internet connects normally and holds connection. Also if I unplug the usb adaptor
    and reconnect it the internet connects and holds connection.

I have tried adaptor driver update, uninstall and reinstall network adaptor, network troubleshooter ( this sometimes works!), and networking commands in command prompt window as detailed in Windows 10 help(Fix Network Connection Issues). I have also tried
    different usb sockets on my computer, and resetting the router.

Thus I am able to use the internet, but it is extremely inconvenient to have to keep restarting to connect as detailed above. Also the adaptor worked flawlessly prior to the update.

Hoping you can provide some help to resolve this problem.

JamesNicholson_668, Feb 19, 2018
Thema:

End of supplemental servicing for Windows 10 version 1511

1. End of supplemental servicing for Windows 10 version 1511 - Similar Threads - End supplemental servicing

2. Version of Windows 10 reaching end of service?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Version of Windows 10 reaching end of service?: Hello all Window users and/or Employees...I've been receiving notices for quite some time regarding certain security updates that fail to take place on my PC, or version of windows, aka reaching end of service??? My version is only 2 years old.Please see notice...
  3. Version of Windows 10 reaching end of service?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Version of Windows 10 reaching end of service?: Hello all Window users and/or Employees...I've been receiving notices for quite some time regarding certain security updates that fail to take place on my PC, or version of windows, aka reaching end of service??? My version is only 2 years old.Please see notice...
  4. Version of Windows 10 reaching end of service?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. “Your version of windows 10 is nearing the end of service”

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “Your version of windows 10 is nearing the end of service”: I just got this message this morning. what does it mean? It said it would automatically restart my computer and update but I paused it for a week because I don’t know what’s going to happen. Does anyone know what version I would update to? I’m currently on the 1903 version....
  6. Windows 10 still on version 1511

Windows 10 still on version 1511: My laptop is never switched off, but it is still showing as being on version 1511, when it should really be 1809. How can this be, please? I though these things were done automatically. Roy...
  7. Windows 10 Version 1511

Windows 10 Version 1511: I want ot update Windows virsion 1607 and above (requirement 1607 ). pls provide link so i can download and install. My quietion is during updating data back up required or not , any activiation Key required ?. Main thing is my pc is not connectoed in Net and its not...
  8. windows 10 ISO for version 1511

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 ISO for version 1511: Is there a way to get version 1511 ISO? 71095
  9. Windows 10 version 1511 End of Support on Oct. 10, 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 1511 End of Support on Oct. 10, 2017: If you're currently running Windows 10 version 1511, you’ll receive a notification that your device needs the latest security updates and will attempt to update your device. Windows 10 version 1511 is currently at end of service, which means devices running these operating...
  10. Microsoft End of Support for Windows 10 Mobile version 1511

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft End of Support for Windows 10 Mobile version 1511: Today, Microsoft is ending support today for Windows 10 Mobile and Windows 10 Mobile Enterprise version 1511 released in November 2015. Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...%2010%20Mobile 102021

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows10 supplmental servicing