Windows 10: Endless automatic repair loop on Laptop

Discus and support Endless automatic repair loop on Laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Laptop: Acer aspire v7 nitro Since a couple days ago my laptop goes into an endless automatic repair loop. A year ago I had a problem where it kept... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kapoor625, Jul 24, 2018.

1. kapoor625 Win User

Endless automatic repair loop on Laptop

Laptop: Acer aspire v7 nitro

Since a couple days ago my laptop goes into an endless automatic repair loop. A year ago I had a problem where it kept saying "no bootable devices found" and I went to a local repair shop. They did a factory reset en installed a new hard drive. Sometimes I get an error message saying Log file:C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt .

:)

kapoor625, Jul 24, 2018

2. Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Jul 24, 2018
  3. larry Win User
    larry, Jul 24, 2018
  4. Endless automatic repair loop on Laptop

Endless automatic repair loop

I am stuck in an endless automatic repair loop, the computer just refuses to work

i have tried about 20 different sites and solutions including the one here: D:\windows\system32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt windows 10

so dont ask if i tried anythjng there, i have

my computer is easily worth thousands and it is just sittig here bricked so i really need your help on solving this, my only interface now is the control panel

Ruslanbigdaddy, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

Endless automatic repair loop on Laptop

1. Endless automatic repair loop on Laptop - Similar Threads - Endless automatic repair

2. Correcting An Endless "Automatic Repair" Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Correcting An Endless "Automatic Repair" Loop: Hello again, Microsoft Community -- it's been quite a few years since my last Answers topic.I have an HP Pavilion laptop that recently fell prey to a Windows 10 operating system error that triggers an endless series of "Automatic Repair" reboots which don't resolve the...
  3. Correcting An Endless "Automatic Repair" Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Correcting An Endless "Automatic Repair" Loop: Hello again, Microsoft Community -- it's been quite a few years since my last Answers topic.I have an HP Pavilion laptop that recently fell prey to a Windows 10 operating system error that triggers an endless series of "Automatic Repair" reboots which don't resolve the...
  4. Correcting An Endless "Automatic Repair" Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Pc couldnt startup properly and automatic repair is unable to repair it endless loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc couldnt startup properly and automatic repair is unable to repair it endless loop: Last night i shutdown my pc as normal and i wokeup to my pc pretty much bluescreen locked, it would start up like normal then it would cut to a screen saying your device ran into some problems with a qr code for literally one second and start automatic repairs, then it would...
  6. Windows 10 Laptop stuck in an endless automatic repair loop. Any help is appreciated

Windows 10 Laptop stuck in an endless automatic repair loop. Any help is appreciated: Hello everyone, I am having trouble with my windows 10 laptop, I turned it on earlier and it has been stuck in an automatic repair loop since then. I have restarted, turned off, and have ran the start up repair. When I ran the startup repair, it said it couldn’t fix it. I...
  7. Endless automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Endless automatic repair loop: So here's the situation and I hope someone is able to help me. Yesterday I turned my PC off and for some reason it took me multiple attempts to click "shut down" and by my mistake I cut the power to my pc off too early. Tried turning it on later in the day to be greeted with...
  8. Surface Laptop Automatic Repair Loop

Surface Laptop Automatic Repair Loop: My laptop has been stuck in this automatic repair loop for several days. It starts with a black screen saying “preparing automatic repair... diagnosing your PC” and then i get a blue screen that says something like “automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC”. I called customer...
  9. Endless Automatic repair loop

Endless Automatic repair loop: Hello! I tried to do a full reset of my pc and could only do one which made me keep all of my files. When I wanted to do a full reset it states that “there was an issue”. I decided to reinstall windows to see if that was the issue. After trying again I realised it wasn’t...
  10. endless loop of Preparing Automatic Repair ... Attempting Repairs ...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    endless loop of Preparing Automatic Repair ... Attempting Repairs ...: Thanks for the excellent review of "Refreshing" Win10. I've read through all of the posts in this thread hoping to find something that related to my own specific problem ... but no joy. Three days ago my laptop refused to boot up properly, opting instead to go into the...