Windows 10: Endless Windows 10 Installation Loop (Lenovo Laptop)

Discus and support Endless Windows 10 Installation Loop (Lenovo Laptop) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My laptop's hard drive was replaced about a month ago and was working perfectly normally until a week later, what happened was that it got stuck into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jayden Lynn-Story, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Endless Windows 10 Installation Loop (Lenovo Laptop)

My laptop's hard drive was replaced about a month ago and was working perfectly normally until a week later, what happened was that it got stuck into this loop of installing Windows 10, and for a few hours I kept switching it on and off until for some reason it just switched on normally. I signed in with my outlook account and everything was as it should be, until now, of course. Two days ago I switched on my laptop only to be met by the windows 10 installation loop with no idea on how to fix it. I've tried the same method I did before because there seems to be no other way to repair it, however, it hasn't worked yet. I have a CD with media creation tool in my laptop, but I've tried switching it on with and without the CD with no success. Whenever I even try to install Windows 10 it says that we couldn't find any drives, To get a storage driver, click Load driver. Please help, I really don't know what to do at this point.

:)

Jayden Lynn-Story, Aug 26, 2018
  2. Sharief K Win User

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Aug 26, 2018
  3. AS_95 Win User
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update Reboot in endless loop

I updated my HP Windows 10 Pro laptop with the recent Windows 10 Anniversary update. It was successful for the most part however the last update reboot went into an endless loop for more than 24 hours, so I have tried Shift+F8 at Power-on and the self repair
    has failed, the rollback to previous install has failed, now I am doing reinstall to factory setting while saving my data. It has also been in endless loop for more than 12 hours. Can someone please suggest a solution?

Also I had the same endless loop reboot problem on my Desktop upgrade, however I was able to overcome by aborting the reboot with Ctrl-C. I suspected that my Norton Antivirus may be keeping in the endless loop so I uninstalled it. My desktop issues is now
    resolved.

However the same Ctrl-C is not working on Laptop. Also my laptop does not have antivirus but Windows Defender, so it is not the same issue there. I suspect it is some driver that is not compatible, but I not sure how to override or rollback to previous install?

AS_95, Aug 26, 2018
  4. Endless Windows 10 Installation Loop (Lenovo Laptop)

Windows 10 update problem - endless loop

I attempted to updated to Windows 10 on my Dell XPS laptop. It seemed to go okay but now I am stuck in an endless loop alternating between two errror messages. The first one says WDF_VIOLATION. The second one says NTFS_File_System. Does anyone have any
    suggestions?

Thank you

Audrey

AudreyMills, Aug 26, 2018
Thema:

Endless Windows 10 Installation Loop (Lenovo Laptop)

1. Endless Windows 10 Installation Loop (Lenovo Laptop) - Similar Threads - Endless Installation Loop

2. Endless loop of Windows undoing updates on laptop with Truecrypt installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Endless loop of Windows undoing updates on laptop with Truecrypt installed: I have an 8 Years old laptop running windows 8.1 that I am trying to re-purpose and make useable again. The Laptop has Truecrypt boot loader installed on it and I have the password. The issue is that it has sat for a couple of years and when I turned it on today it attempted...
  3. Endless loop of Windows undoing updates on laptop with Truecrypt installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Endless loop of Windows undoing updates on laptop with Truecrypt installed: I have an 8 Years old laptop running windows 8.1 that I am trying to re-purpose and make useable again. The Laptop has Truecrypt boot loader installed on it and I have the password. The issue is that it has sat for a couple of years and when I turned it on today it attempted...
  4. windows 10 update endless loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 update endless loop: I have a surface pro I bought feb 2019 and have used very little. I also purchased Office but never entered the key. Windows 10 kept trying to update windows but it would always fail. The last time it started making update changes but then a small empty square with a white...
  5. Windows 10 in endless loop of restarting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 in endless loop of restarting: So today Windows forced me to update my PC out of nowhere and after 1 hour and 25% I restarted my PC to hopefully fix the issue of the speed. When it turned back on again it seems to be in this endless loop of: turn on>show bios and launch windows>tell me that it is undoing...
  6. Install Windows message box...endless loop!

Install Windows message box...endless loop!: I just encountered a very perplexing problem with Windows 10. I have an HP laptop that is about 1 3/4 years-old now and worked perfectly. I did a full factory reset on it to sell it. After the reset, powering it back on, it went through the set-up process for the new owner...
  7. Endless loop during fresh install of Windows 10

Endless loop during fresh install of Windows 10: Hey, I had the wrong version of windows installed from a previous install so I decided to use the installation creator tool on a 16gb USB to try and wipe my computer totally and reinstall using said USB. Everything went smoothly and I ended up reinstalling Windows, but...
  8. Windows 10 endless loop

Windows 10 endless loop: Hello, Windows 10 did its ordinary update by itself and after that my cpu run 100% all the time. So i decided to get it back to older version, but now my laptop is in endless loop. It is really frustrating. I can't do nothing except accessing to command line prompt when i...
  9. Endless automatic repair loop on Laptop

Endless automatic repair loop on Laptop: Laptop: Acer aspire v7 nitro Since a couple days ago my laptop goes into an endless automatic repair loop. A year ago I had a problem where it kept saying "no bootable devices found" and I went to a local repair shop. They did a factory reset en installed a new hard drive....
  10. Windows 10 Laptop stuck in Endless Loop

Windows 10 Laptop stuck in Endless Loop: The problem started when I got a message on my screen saying. 'Unknown Hard Error' at the top of the message box it smaller writing it said 'rundll32.exe' I looked up articles on how to fix this so I tried the scannow command in command prompt but it found no problems....