Windows 10: Enhance..still not enhancing..

Discus and support Enhance..still not enhancing.. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Would love some news.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by moniquecampeau, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Enhance..still not enhancing..

Would love some news.

:)

moniquecampeau, Jul 10, 2018
  2. Mark Isi Win User

Audio Enhancements

Hi Charlotte,

One step that we could try is to manually re-install the Audio Enhancement, and see if it helps. First, go to HP's website and download the latest Audio Enhancement installer (IDT) and save it to your Downloads folder. Once done, follow the remaining steps
    below:

• Search for Control Panel via Cortana search and hit the
      Enter
      key.
    • Open the Device Manager and click Sound, Video and Game controllers.
    • Right click the IDT device and select Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Once your PC restarts, it should automatically load all audio driver. Let it complete the process.
    • Go to the Downloads folder, right click on the IDT installer and select
      Run as administrator
    Once complete, check if you have the enhancements back and let us know the outcome.

Mark Isi, Jul 10, 2018
  3. No audio Enhancements?

Somewhere else it was suggested to troubleshoot then there would be an option to open enhancements. I tried this and there was, but it took me to properties instead, and still no enhancement tab.

SelenaDunlap, Jul 10, 2018
  4. Enhance..still not enhancing..

Audio Enhancements Problem

Driver enhancements give you some special sound effects that will enhance your audio experience.

The steps to disable driver enhancements are listed below:

a. Click Start.

b. Type Sound in the Start search box and click
    Sound from the available options.

c. On the Playback
    tab, click Speakers and then click Properties.

d. Click the Enhancements
    tab and then select the Disable all enhancements check box.

If disabling driver enhancements doesn't help, please follow the steps given below:

a. Right click on volume icon in system tray.

b. Select Playback Devices. Select the Speakers icon, and click
    Properties.

c. Select the Enhancements tab.

d. Scroll down to Loudness Equalization and check the box.

e. Click Apply.

If the above given methods do not help, please uninstall your Audio driver, restart your PC and again install it.

Sagun Raj Lage, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

Enhance..still not enhancing..

1. Enhance..still not enhancing.. - Similar Threads - Enhance still enhancing

2. No Audio Enhancments

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Audio Enhancments: Hi! I have Asus X515EA Laptop, and it doesnt have audio enhancments when i go to Sound in Control Panel, i have Realtek High Defenition Drivers, i looked through some tutorials, but all of them said to switch to ,, High Deffinition Audio Driver " but it doesn't pop up in...
  3. No Audio Enhancments

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Audio Enhancments: Hi! I have Asus X515EA Laptop, and it doesnt have audio enhancments when i go to Sound in Control Panel, i have Realtek High Defenition Drivers, i looked through some tutorials, but all of them said to switch to ,, High Deffinition Audio Driver " but it doesn't pop up in...
  4. Audio enhancements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio enhancements: I've got no "enhancements" tab in my speaker properties. I see there are "fixes" for this when googled and I've tried the "update drivers" fix for Realtek speakers but the enhancement tab is still missing after updating the drivers and restarting. The reason for wanting the...
  5. Audio enhancements

Audio enhancements: I've got no "enhancements" tab in my speaker properties. I see there are "fixes" for this when googled and I've tried the "update drivers" fix for Realtek speakers but the enhancement tab is still missing after updating the drivers and restarting. The reason for wanting the...
  6. Enhancements needed

Enhancements needed: Hi I was creating concept pictures of my custom Windows 14 Pro not for sale or illegal activities; I made it for my pleasure. I made them all in Paint app. The next day, when I opened the file to continue on the rest, I noticed something weird; the pictures I made all look...
  7. Audio Enhancement??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Enhancement??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/some_dued_v69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fwgwl1/audio_enhancement/
  8. Enhance photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enhance photos: The enhance feature on the edit in photos is no longer working, all other edits are working fine. I remember and seeing the posts below that the same happened a couple of years back and took sometime to get back working again. Anyone having the same problem?...
  9. enhancement

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    enhancement: the enhancements do not appear when I click on enhancement https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enhancement/566c21f9-e621-43e1-b519-6618cc087b9c
  10. Enhanced Notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enhanced Notification: Can any one help with the Notification showing up enhanced. some time it show up normal and other time it show enhanced. please see attached pics. thanks [ATTACH][ATTACH]...